Girlfriend ??

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Korea

“Please fasten your seatbelts. The plane will leave in five minutes.” Dara heard the stewardess announced.

She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. She was going home, she was finally going home. With her eyes closed, she did not notice a man sitting next to her until she felt him touched her arm gently.

“I’m sorry, could we trade seats? I get a little claustrophobic sitting on this side of the aisle.” The man said.

Dara nodded, and stood up to trade seats with him. Once they were both seated, the man smiled at her and said,

“I’m Dong Youngbae. You can call me Sun or Taeyang, what’s your name?”

“Sandara Park” She answered and closed her eyes again. Taeyang grinned; it was obvious she didn’t want to talk to him.

“Do me a big favor? If you see a Caucasian woman looking for me…tell her you’re my girlfriend.” Taeyang said softly.

Dara opened her eyes and looked over at Taeyang. He was a really weird person.

“What is Caucasian?” She asked. She heard him chuckled and he replied,

“She has really light skin…close to being pale; she has blond hair and blue eyes.”

Dara frowned, what is blond? Taeyang seemed to have read her mind; he leaned over and whispered in her ears,

“Yellow hair.”

“I’m sorry Taeyang, but I cannot help you. I am not your girlfriend.” Dara said apologetically. Taeyang gazed at Dara in fascination.

There was something exotic about this girl; could it be her slightly foreign accent? Or her good girl behavior in this day and age?

“Be my girlfriend. Be my girlfriend right now.” Taeyang broke into a grin, he didn’t mean to say it like that, but it was a great idea.

“Eh?” Dara was dumbfounded. What did he mean by that?

“Help me Dara, here she comes!” Taeyang said desperation clearly visible in his voice. He grabbed hold of Dara’s hand and squeezed it tightly.

A beautiful woman with perfect creamy skin, huge hazel blue eyes and sheer silky blond hair headed toward Dara and Taeyang in determined strides.

Dara tried pulling out of Taeyang’s grasp but he would not let her go.

“Taeyang, I need to talk to you right now!” The beautiful woman demanded. Dara heard Taeyang groaned.

“I told you Jeanna I have a girlfriend already.” Taeyang said.

“Who is she? She needs to know you’ve been cheating on her!” Jeanna slit her eyes at Dara and asked,

“Is she it? Is this your girlfriend?” Dara shook her head vehemently. Taeyang nodded.

“She’s a sweetheart, we were going through some tough times but she forgave me.”

Jeanna rolled her eyes.

“This is unbelievable! We shared the most incredi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter