Mr. Robot

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

** Korea Airport **

“Hey you, Mr. Robot you’re in my seat.” Bom said tapping her hands to her thigh waiting for Seunghyun to move to the next seat. Seunghyun moved over next to the window and waited for Bom to sit.

Bom chuckled to herself and said casually,

“Hey Mr. Robot, I’ve changed my mind. I prefer to sit next to the window. Could you please move again?”

Seunghyun got up again without a word. Bom opened and this time Seunghyun glared at her with a “Don’t you dare say another word” look on his face. Bom shrugged and said,

“Never mind, I actually don’t like the window, you know why? I get headache just thinking about being in high places and the window is like my nightmare because I’m force to look outside and then if I look outside…and we’re off in the sky then the headache sets in and I…”

Bom stopped mid-sentence when she saw the fierce scowled on Seunghyun’s face. He stood up towering over Bom and in a flash covered with his hand to stop her from talking.

“You talk way too much.” He said and pushed her down onto the seat.

“And you don’t talk at all. What are you a robot? Are you even human?” Bom taunted.

“You are a ditz; you’re dumber than you look. So if people don’t like to talk it makes them a robot?” Seunghyun looked at Bom quizzically waiting for her answer.

“No, that’s not what I meant. You’re a robot because you’re so cold, so emotionless…so wooden…like a..like a robot!” Bom stammered, flustered at her loss of words.

“I don’t waste my breath talking to dumb ditz like you. I like to have actual intelligent conversations and from you I know that won’t happen. So please don’t embarrass yourself anymore and shut up.” Seunghyun said and then covered his face with a towel.

Bom raised her hands to his face and pretended to beat him by repeatedly poking him on the face without actually making physical contacts. Other passengers on the airplane looked at Bom strangely but she didn’t care. How dare he call her a dumb ditz!

“For someone who doesn’t like to waste their breath, you sure wasted a lot just a few minutes ago.” Bom muttered to herself still glaring at Seunghyun.

“Stop looking at me and go to sleep. It’s a long ride from Korea to Vietnam.” Seunghyun said and covered Bom’s face with a towel.

“Don’t even think about touching me just because of this so call honeymoon!” Bom said and turned away from him. Why did I say that? You are a ditz!! Bom groaned loudly, she shut her eyes tight and covered her ears praying that Seunghyun did not hear her.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and said wryly,

“Believe me, if I have a choice I wouldn’t touch you even if I have to die a .”

Bom turned to look at Seunghyun, wondering if he was joking. Mr. Robot cracking a joke? No, impossible! Seunghyun's expression was the same, emotionless, serious and no hint of playfulness. Bom couldn't help but chuckled and asked,

“So are you a then?”

Seunghyun covered his face with a towel again and remained completely silent from Korea to Vietnam.



~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

** Japan **

Kwon Jiyong paced back and forth in his hotel. The whole episode with the e grabbing his legs and holding on tight for dear life was still fresh in his mind. It was none of his business, he shouldn’t concern himself. He was in Japan for one thing only and that was to find his birth father…not to be the hero of some e.

But the look of despair on her face, the heart wrenching, hopeless pleads as Mr. Yamasaki carried out the door was too much for Jiyong to take in. He punched the wall in frustration, and continued pacing back and forth. Finally, he flipped his phone open and dialled assistant Dong’s number.

“Mr. Dong, find Mr. Yamasaki and have him signed the girl over to you.” He said quickly before he changed his mind.

“The Vietnamese girl master?” Assistant Dong asked.

“Yes. Have it done by tonight.” Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter