Let it go

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom parked her car in the hospital parking lot and ran toward the hospital. Seunghyun’s awake! Her husband was finally awake after a month of unconsciousness.

She has so much to tell him…she wanted to tell him that she was pregnant...that they were going to be parents! She wanted to tell Seunghyun, while he was sleeping…she realize the depth of her feelings for him, she wanted to tell him that she truly loves him. She truly loves him with all her being, her heart and soul.

Bom slowed her walk when she saw Seunghyun’s door was open. Bom wanted to run in but instead she peeked inside and saw her mother, Song Yi and Seunghyun talking to each other. Not wanting to be rude, Bom waited for the two to catch up on their lost time.

“…my son…my son, I can’t believe I have a son. I’m so sorry. I can’t stop looking at you!” Song Yi squeezed Seunghyun’s hands and smile through tears.

“Mom…it’s so good to say Mom and know that it’s for real. It’s because of your love…your strength that helped me..I want to thank you.” Seunghyun said with a catch in his voice. He was overcome with emotions. He was so happy to finally have a mother, a mother that wanted him and loves him.

“You are coming into the Park family once all the paper work is done. My heir, the heir to the Park Company.” Song Yi said excitedly.

“No…I don’t want to take over my wife’s position, I’m happy with what I have.” Seunghyun tried to stop his mother but Song Yi squeezed Seunghyun’s hands again and continued.

“You and Bom are both my children. You are my son of the flesh and Bom is my daughter of the heart. I love you both equally, so the company is divided between the two of you. Once the divorce is final, I can officially adopt you into the Park family.” Song Yi said.

“Divorce?” Seunghyun asked shocked.

“You are my son Seunghyun, I can’t give you your rightful inheritance if you are not part of the Park family. I lost all these years with you, please grant me this one wish…please let me write your name in the Park family book.” Song Yi pleaded.

“But Bom and I…we already…we already….” Seunghyun tried to say they had already consummated their marriage but the words wouldn’t come out.

“She’s right Seunghyun…you are the rightful heir. You deserve to be in the Park family book and so much more. It only make sense right? We can’t be a married couple…you’re my brother and I’m your sister.” Bom forced herself to say through tears.

Seunghyun widen his eyes and stared at his wife in shock. He could not believe what she had just said. Bom turned away from Seunghyun, she wanted to hide her tears.

She was hurting so much, her heart was breaking, aching, wrenching with sorrow…but she knew she was doing the right thing. Seunghyun is a Park, he deserve everything that belongs to the Park family. She loves her husband so much, loves him so much that she knew it was the right thing to let him go.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Let me go! No! I don’t want to!” Dara screamed in her sleep. She was tossing and turning, the nightmarish dream binding her from consciousness. Jiyong heard her frighten cries echoed in his room; he got out of bed and ran across the hall. Jiyong knocked sharply on the bedroom door hoping to wake Dara from her sleep.

“Dara! Wake up Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter