Chapter 9

Challenges in Life

Un-Beta

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

 

 

“Come on Joongie try and drink a little more,” Heechul held Jaejoong Sippy cup to his lips, but Jaejoong didn’t want it. He pushed his mother hand a way weakly. They had been sitting in the specialist waiting room for three hours now. Heechul had managed to get Jaejoong to eat a little, but to him it wasn’t enough. He tried the juice the doctor suggested but that didn’t really go down well with his baby. When they were finally called into the office, the doctor told them he had read the file that were sent from the hospital; and he wanted to do a lumber puncture…. On Jaejoong. Heechul held Jaejoong close to his chest.

 

“What for?” Heechul asked… , “Won’t that hurt him…?”

 

“We need a  small sample of his cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) for examination. One of you can stay with him through the purcerger . it’s the best way to find out what’s wrong with you son, the doctor from the hospital sent be his concern and I just want to rule out some with this. Heechul agreed to it as long as he stayed with his son. While Siown waited outside the room. Heechul talked to Jaejoong as it was done explain it might hurt a little. Although he wasn’t sure Jaejoong knew what he was talking about….  Heechul heart ache when he say Jaejoong cry, from the brief pinch and the discomfort,  Heechul knew it was painful…. After is was done Heechul lay on the bed beside Jaejoong trying to comfort him. They had to wait another two hour before they were able to go home the result wouldn’t be ready for two days. They hate this waiting game. They wanted to know what was wrong.

 

Heecchul looked to Jaejoong lying on the couch in the living room, Heechul had the blanket draped over him just in case he was cold, only he’s head and his stuff Elephant he was holding stuck out of the top, he keep walking into him asking him did he want anything but each time he shook his little head no.  Both Heechul and Siwon couldn’t stay still. Siwon was out the back cutting the gave… while Heechul was fumbling around the kitchen. When he here a whimper he went straight to Jaejoong,

 

“Baby….” Heechul called to him as Jaejoong raise his arm to be picked up. Heechul obliged by picking him up, “What wrong?” He asked…” Jaejoong clung to his shirt weakly…, “Here How about Umma put on one of your favourites….” Jaejoong didn’t even looked up at the tv as Heechul the Dvd Player he had no interest in what was going on. Heechul leaned back on the couch with Jaejoong close to him. When Siwon came in Heechul glanced to him…

 

“Siwon I don’t feel like cooking tonight maybe we should order in…. “he told his husband he didn’t really feel like eating for if got Jaejoong to eat something would probably do a world of good.  Heechul go up when he hear the door, he put Jaejoong onto his hip to answer it.  He knew it when the Jung they  said they would come over to drop Donghae off. Heechul greeted them at the door inviting them in….

 

“How’s the little man ,”Leeteuk brush his hand against Jaejoong check as he lay his head on Heechul shoulder…

 

“He’s not feeling the best.…. Our you baby?” Heechul kissed his hair…   “He had a really big dad at the specialists

 

“What did the doctor say….?” Leeteuk as he lead his own children into the house followed by Kangin who came in behind them.

 

The brought the kids into the living room…while they went to the kitchen Heechul still had Jaejoong, he tried to get him to drink but he just turned his head away.  He put it back onto the table…. “Joongie baby you have to drink something. “ Heechul told him.

 

“What is he drinking… maybe he doesn’t like the taste…” Leeteuk suggested.

 

“Just the stuff the doctor say to get his energy up…. But he won’t take it…..

 

“I think I might now of something…Kangin be a good husband and go out to the back of the car… and get the bag I got from the organic shop. Kangin did what he has told, “Heechul you do have a blender don’t you? Heechul nodded and point to a cabin…, “I make this when I don’t think the boys are getting enough nutrient in there diet’s… Kangin came back into the house with the goods, and placed them on the counter…Leeteuk rooted through the back taking out fruit.

 

“Half a banana, hand full of strawberry, and raspberry, a spoon of Organic yoghurt, a cup full of milk… and  some spinach….” He looked around…, “Get the iron level up in their blood.” He the blender. “Heechul do you have any straws…?”

 

“Second draw on the left…….

 

“Aha got it…..” He pours some into the plastic cup   and bent down to Jaejoong leaning on his mother. “Joongie will you like to try this… it’s got Strawberry and raspberry in it….” Jaejoong turned his head into his other…, “No… it quite good look…..” He sipped it, “Yum…” Jaejoong turned back to look…. “ do you want your Hyung to try it….” Leeteuk looked to Heechul….

 

“Donghae sweetheart could you come here a minute…” Donghae came into the room, “Will you try this for Joongie he won’t drink it until his hyung try’s it for him…”

 

Donghae took a sip…, “It’s really nice Joongie… it has strawberry you like. “ he looked to his mother, “Joongie do you want to come in with us… and watch the movie.”  Jaejoong finally slipped off his other lap and held Donghae hand…. Donghae took the smoothie in his other hand and took Joongie into the living room.  Siwon followed behind just in case Jaejoong fell or something. He watched the kids in the living room, Donghae pulled Jaejoong up onto the couch so he was sitting beside him. He already had gotten  the straw into his mouth and gotten him to drink some…” When he finally got back to the kitchen Heechul was in the mist of breaking down.

 

“Donghae gotten him to drink it…..” Heechul nodded he couldn’t even get Jaejoong to eat or drink.

 

“Heechul I know your upset but……

 

“But what? Siwon… something is terribly wrong with him… he was fine two days ago and now… I don’t know…. He’s been sick before… but never like this. He was so scared at the hospital….

 

“What did the specialist do….? Leeteuk asked…

 

A lumbar puncture…”

 

“A what.?”

 

“A spinal tap…” Siwon used the other term for it…. He had done a little reach  when he got home and from what he read scared him, he didn’t want to tell Heechul about what he found… he didn’t want to worry his wife before they needed too… “It to check for any infection, virus… basically… checks his blood count the works…”

 

“Jaejoong was so scared…..  He screamed with the pain…..” Siown placed his hand on Heechul shoulder. “Chullie stay with him when they did it.” Siwon had to admit… he punch a wall while he was waiting outside… the thought of his son in pain… was unbearable.

 

“Have faith Heechul…. Jaejoong strong… You and Siwon have done a wonderful job raising both Donghae and Jaejoong... “ He smiled… “I still remember the day when you told me you were  where going to adopt that little boy that made it’s way  into our life’s….. by that foolish man… but sometimes I want to thank him for what he did…. You and Siwon got a beautiful bright son…. Who you both adore as well as Donghae… the smile on his face when he wanted to see his new baby brother the day you brought him home told me that….” He reassures his friend going down memory lane….

 

“When do you find out the result?” Kangin ask….

 

“Two days…. We have to wait two day…. “

 

 


________________________________________________

 

 awh what's wrong with Joongie baby....

 we'll have to read on to find out won;t we....

 

comment for the next update.....