Chapter 50

Challenges in Life

beta thanks to aenkr28

_____________________________

Chapter 50

 

“Did you call her?” he turned his gaze to Siwon.

“NO ONE CALLED ME APART FROM THE HOSPITAL, TELLING ME JUSNU TEST RESULT WERE IN! WHAT DID YOU DO?” she asked.

“Maybe we shouldn’t do this here.” Siwon looked into the room, Heechul look out at him hearing a woman raise her voice. He spoke to Donghae before going outside. “Ah Jusnu, you came to visit Jaejoong right?” Heechul removed the paper outfit he was wearing. You have to wear this on if you want to go in.​ Jusnu looked at his parent and then to Heechul, “Go on, Jaejoong will be happy you visited him.​ Heechul helped him into the paper outfit. Before pointing him into the room.

“We should discuss this in private…

“Someone better tell me what going on before I lose it.”

****

 

Jusnu mother was in shock, she feel into a seat behind her. “Y-you… you… it wasn’t long until she lashed out slapping him repeatedly, “You said my child die, you said he’s dead… how could you do this to me? Your a fool! How could you do something so cruel in human. He was a baby, he needed…

“You passed out after the birth, it seem easy enough, I wasn’t going to raise another man’s child.”

“What are you talking about? That child was yours, Jusnu’s She thought for a moment. They were the only good thing that came out of our relationship."

“You gave our child away… how could you

“He isn’t mine!

“Why are you so insentient he wasn’t your? For god sake… he’s as much yours as Junsu was.” She was still getting her head around it.

“I couldn’t have any more children. Don’t you remember Hyun Jin, when I got ill from the trip to peru?

“What…?

“I had the mumps remember?” he told her. “It’s wasn’t until we got home that I went to see my doctor and I learned of that. That child couldn’t have been mine.

“He is… I don’t need to clear my innocence to you… you took something so precious from me. Is this why you avoided me. Is this why every time were in the same room you start a fight? You think I cheated on you. Do you want to know something? Even if our marriage was arranged I loved you, I couldn’t wait to start a family with you. When Junsu came along, everything was prefect. And they you became weird, just after I told you I was pregnant again. You avoid me… you wouldn’t look at me… now it all makes sense.”

“My baby, you took him from me!” She shouted. Before laughing her tears pooled under his eyes. “Jusnu a match for Jaejoong. Junsu can give Jaejooong his bone marrow.” Siwon looked at her, as did Heechul. “If that not proof I don’t know what is.” He left. Leaving everything.

“I can’t believe this, he took our child and did this. You raised him as your own. She held onto Heechul, “You raised my son for me, I should I should…”

“We love him…” At this moment everyone life would change forever.

 

****

 

For the day that followed it was difficult for all. Heechul was inside the ward with Jaejoong placing a spoon into this mouth. They hadn’t told them yet, they figures it was best to wait. Hyun Jun arrived at the hospital almost everyday. Though she didn’t go into the room, even though Heechul invited her in on more than one occasion. Heechul told Jaejoong that Jusnu was a match, Jaejoong cried. They had to wait now, build Jaejoong up a little though it was difficult.

“Honey, you need to eat.” Heechul was at the pout of tears watching his son it was a struggle for them to get him to keep anything down. But they held firm on demanding him to eat. He wasn’t just Heechul and Siwon son anymore but Jusnu brother and his parent too. Their lives would be connected for ever… “Are you in pain? Does it hurt anywhere?” Course he was in pain… Everything hurt. Though he couldn’t speak, it took too much energy to speak, Heechul placed the back of his palm against Jaejoong’s forehead and suddenly sits back, retrieving as though he was burning up. Heechul called for a Doctor straight away this was bad, Jaejoong just lay there, he couldn’t move even if he wanted to he felt quite tired and dizzy. His mouth was sore. He didn’t notice his mother returning. He just felt sick and tired he didn’t realise it but he was falling into a deep sleep.

“Jaejoong…

Heechul approached Jaejoong’s side as the doctor looked over him. From that point, Jaejoong was placed in an isolation ward an infection, they said. No one could go in, not even his parents. They stood outside the room looking in the whole time. They saw Jaejoong at his worst… the point they thought they wouldn’t be able to even get the Bone marrow transplant… Jaejoong began to get weaker and weaker, as the doctor continued the rounds of Chemotherapy in an effort for the bone marrow transplant to work. He’s been so skinny and had little hair left. Yunho had bought him a new beanie which Jaejoong wore all the time to keep Yunho close when he couldn’t be with him. At one point Jaejoong had screamed at everyone he’d had enough.

“Enough already. It hurts. And I’m tired.”

 

Jaejoong had been in isolation for a month they couldn’t do a lot until the infection cleared. They just had to wait to do the transplant, Heechul and Hyunjin never left the hospital they stayed around the clock watching as he sleep. As much as it hurt them, they depend on one another. They had become close over the month to mothers to one specail boy. They both turned when they saw Siwon with Junsu dad… he was Jaejoong too that was clear to them all. He had been a match to a better match. He was the chosen donor, “They want to start it tomorrow. He's at the point he needs it.” Siwon told them.

“Siwon tell me, don’t hide it…

“They fear because it progresses so quickly it might be too late.” Heechul broke down in his husband arms.

“What do you mean..?” HyunJin mumbled softly as if she didn’t really want to ask for an answer. She covered his mouth with her hands, gasping softly when he husband reach out to her only to pull back. He had no right, he kneeled in front of her, “WE have to be strong for him, Strong for him to stay with us so we can get to know him.” he looked toward the isolation ward and that when he screamed for help red, thick liquid dripping was pouring from his sons nose and mouth.

 

Was it too late to save him?

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

Another heart breaking chapter.... really got to stop crying.

Comment for the next