Chapter 25

Challenges in Life

Un-beta

_____________________________________

Chapter 25

 

Heechul made his way to the kitchen, “Morning Leeteuk.” Heechul looked around.

 

“He’s gone out….

 

“Out….

 

“Leeteuk nodded, “He went out with my boys earlier.” Leeteuk told him, “Don’t look so glum… this is what you wanted right.

 

“It is it’s just a little unexpected….” Heechul took a seat across from Leeteuk.

 

“Have you made the appointment?”

 

“Hmm next Friday… it should give Jaejoong the weekend to recover from the procedures. Thought they might keep him in if he needs a blood transfection. I was planning on talking to him about it today.”

 

“I’m sure my boys want get him into too much trouble.” He smiled. “You know I found it quiet weird. Yunho going out with Changmin and Taemin I think it Jae’s doing that bringing them closer together. Since they got older… they tend to all go in different direction not that I can say much they don’t really have the same interest in thing. Do I do want them to be able to depend on one another if something wrong. There not as close as they were when they were kids. Are Donghae and Jaejoong close….

 

“Yes…sort off…. They might a drifted when Donghae went to High school. Jaejoong so still a child compare to Donghae.” Heechul told him, Jaejoong was always his little timid boy that stuck close to his family. But the more Heechul thought about it…. Jaejoong didn’t have many friends… only one. And still Heechul didn’t know where he was when Jaejoong  tried to take his own life.

 

“You okay? I’ll get you some tea….” Leeteuk got up and made his way to the counter taking a cup and pouring it out. “Heechul what happened can’t be changed.’Leeteuk told him, “You’ve done your very best in raising both your boys….

 

“I know…. But we just got so caught up….?” Heechul shook his head. “ Jaejoong always been so sensitive.

 

“Your were also sensitive…Heechul… I believe that is one of the traits you past onto your son yourself. It’s hard to believe how much he’s grown since that day he was drop on our door step….”

 

“I know….” Heechul told him, “Leeteuk please don’t bring up anything about the adoption,” He took a breath. “Jaejoong doesn’t know. Yet…

 

“I though you said you were going to tell him,

 

“We where…. When he was old enough to understand…. But them he got sick Siwon didn’t have to the heart to tell him, he was always blaming himself on been sick, that week missed out on things to do as a family. So we planned to tell him when he was 13 but then we had that little scare it was back…..” Heechul thought about it, “we just keep putting it off… it not like we didn’t plan on telling him we did, and put a lot of thought into how to tell him. And then this …… we didn’t know what to do… Jaejoong was already depressed,  If we told him know…. We would probably regret it…., Jae… not ready to know yet. Before Siwon and I tell him… we need to get Jaejoong back. Donghae doesn’t know either…”

 

“He was still young when Jaejoong came along….” They talked a lot in the morning before they were interrupted by Kangin…

 

“Sorry to interrupt… but your husband is on the phone…?” Kangin held out the phone to Heechul who left the kitchen to talk to him. Kangin waited until Heechul was out of ear shot before he talked to his own wife in a  voice lower than a whisper….

 

“Seriously……?” leeteuk asked,

 

“Don’t tell Heechul… Siwon doesn’t want him to know he said it better if he does it  in person, it’s something I’d have to agree with. He planning to flight back next week. But they have hit a snag the flight…. Payment…

 

“Oh….

 

“They’ve sold the house…..  but with Jaejoong medical bills paid off it not much left.  I won’t lie he‘s a bit stress. With flights and looking for a house to live in….

 

“But they can stay here…..

 

 

“That what I said… but I’m sure Heechul and Siwon won’t a home of their own.  But with the money they have left they won’t be able to find a descend home.

 

“I wish they would let us help them… it‘s not like were strapped for cash…..

 

“Hmm….  I suppose if you help me we could put a little halt on their plans…. Jaejoong only staring to settle, And come to know our boys. ”

 

“What did you have in mind I’m all ears

 

****

 

 Yunho and Changmin set up a mini soccer to start off with, teaching Jaejoong some of the basic. He was still slightly un sure… but he really wanted to try, he nervously played with his bandage, but Yunho had picked up on it and tried to stop it. “Here try and kick it to me…..”   They practice kicking the ball back and forward for a little while until Changmin jumped in been a little bit of a show off, kicking the ball against the wall before bouncing the ball with his knee, to see how many times he could keep it up.

“Changmin no one likes a show off?” Yunho told him tackling him to get the ball off him. but Changmin was faster, After  he recovered he kicked into the ball in the air before kicking it into the goals.

“GOAL!” he screamed, throwing his hands up into the air.  Jaejoong stood watching heard a small laugh from behind him,

“He always was a show off,” Taemin told him. “Changmin  Hyung kick the ball back….. We’re trying to teach Jae…. Changmin walked towards the soccer ball picking it up and smirked, “You guys are no fun…… Jae will you play with me? Changmin bounced the ball back and forward in his hand and smirked. “What’s it going to be…..?

“Changmin…!”  Changmin did a high kick and aimed it at Yunh who bounced it off his chest turning to Jaejoong. Hinting to him  he was going to kick the ball to him,  “Jaejoong just like we practice…. Jaejoong stood opposite Yunho. “Ready….” When Jaejoong nodded Yunho shouted “go!” The both ran at the ball. Though Jaejoong was sure Yunho had let him get the ball, Jaejoong dribbled the ball towards my goal, but Changmin intercepted,

 

“Got to be fast Joongie… or people our going to steal it from you” Changmin turned his back to Jaejoong, “Try and take it off me,” Jaejoong ran toward him but Changmmin dodged  him before hr could reach it.

“Tsk tsk, not so easy is it”  Changmin waved his finger at Jaejoong and said, “But with practice you will master it,  Jaejoong did his best to catch up…. It wasn’t until Yunho kicked the ball way from Changmin that Jaejoong had a chance to get the ball. It was a little while later the made a little game, Jaejoong and Taemin and Junsu were one team and Yunho and Changmin together. The game went for another 15 minutes; both side working hard.

 

Five more minute and we’ll have a break….” Yunho shouted, Jaejoong was glass he was sweating and huffing he had never run so much before or chance after a ball that seemed to always pass him. “Ready, set, ... go!” Yunho shouted this time. both  Jaejoong and Yunho ran at the ball they battled for it for a minute or two before Yunho caught sight of a lingering smile gracing Jaejoong lips. Yunho smiled back at him looking over to the others telling them to go easy….. While he pretended to not see Jaejoong take the ball from him. Jaejoong ran past Yunho and scored. He couldn’t believe he did it, even if the guys were going easy on him he was happy…

 

“Well done Jaejoong you did it…”Junus clapped his hand on Jaejoong shoulder. While Changmin insisted that Jaejoong threw his hands up into the air and jump up and down. Thought Jaejoong felt stupid he did it giggling in the process. “You let me get the ball didn’t you…” Yunho chuckled and walked towards me, snaking his arms around Jaejoong waist. “More practice and you’ll be able to take it from me for real….”

 

“Thank you….” said timidly. “I’ve never had so much fun before…!”

 

“Let’s get some water and we’ll practice you goal shots….Changmin get the ball….

 

“What’s else you majesty,” Changmin jokingly called back, running towards the goal Just as Yunho and Jaejoong were about to sit down where Taemin held out a bottle to Jaejoong, they hear from behind… “Heads up…” Both Jaejoong and Yunho turned. Changmmin had kicked the ball towards them landing right on Jaejoong nose….. Jaejoong stumbled back slightly covering his nose with his hand while the ball bounced away after in ruthfully slapped him before rolling on the ground beside him.

 

“CHANGMIN…… YOU IODIOT….” Junsu shouted before Yunho got to, “Jae let me we….” Jaejoong removed his hand, leaving everyone to see the blood oozing from his nose. Junsu moved quickly holding tissue to his nose. Well Changmin apologized. As soon at  the blood stood they decided to end the game there…..  Jaejoong didn’t really care… if was his first time playing it and he enjoyed it…  it was a little while later the made there way back to the Jung house. When they arrived Heechul was sitting in the living room…. Holding a glass When he caught his son, he jumped from where he was smashing the glass to the grown as he captured sight of the  the dried blood around his nose down his face…and his sweater… his mind jumped to its own conclusions…

 

His voice shaking….as he approached his son….

 

It’s back….,’.

 

 

 

 

 


--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Double update to date.... proud off my self ^_^

Comment for the next chapter. at least.... four ....