Chapter 14

Challenges in Life

Hi reader..... aenkr28 will get around to correcting this when she gets the chance she already doing lots for me... and i'm greatful ^_^

So enjoy reading....

 

 Un-beta

__________________________

Chapter 14

Jaejoong spent the next hour in the Jung car sitting right beside his mother who hand his hand on Jaejoong knee patting it reassuringly. Heechul looked at him a few times only to see the back of Jaejoong hoodie as he leaned against the window. The minute they arrived at the Jung’s household, Leeteuk lead them into the house, telling his husband to help out by taking in their bags.

 

“Leeteuk you don’t mind if I get Jaejoong to lie down of a while…. It’s been a long 24 hours… I think he need at least a twelve hour sleep… don’t you Jae?” Heechul walked behind Jaejoong as they stepped into the house…

 

“Sure know problem…. You probably want to rest yourself…… We can have a chat later after you rest… I’ll short you to your rooms….”

 

“Jaejoong and I will share a room, I don’t want to put you through trouble….’

 

“What trouble…..? I’m just so happy your back….” Leeteuk hugged him again…  he looked to Jaejoong…, “It’s this way… I have you down the hall away from my boys… they tend to be how should I put it… very boyish  with one another. But I’m sure you know all about that?” Heechul glance back…. In Fact Jaejoong and Donghae always got on so well, they use to tell reach other everything until..... He hated thinking about it…

 

“I suppose you could say that…?” Heechul said, It wasn’t really true anymore…

 

“Come on Jaejoong….  This will be your room for as long as you need it….,” Leeteuk said warmily…. The room was bigger than his at home a double bed in the centre of the room as well as a chest of draws a dresser, a small closet and a desk that he could do his homework if Heechul got him to go back to school “I know it’s not much but you can do what you like with it, I’ve put your mother into the room just across the hall so you can be close beside one another.” Heechul rubbed the back of Jaejoong neck slightly.

 

“Jaejoong take your hood down….please…” Heechul told him. Jaejoong didn’t move for a few second contemplating on what to do next. He nervously move his hand up to his hood revealing a bandage hand   He pulled the sleeve done quickly trying desperately  to hide it from sight he looked to his mom.. And then back at the ground.

Heechul tried to change the subject, “Leeteuk this is already too much,” He smiled,

 

“It’s nothing why don’t I leave you to get settle in and I make a pot of tea….” Heechul nodded as Leeteuk closed the door leaving them alone in the room, Heechul turned his attention to Jaejoong. “It’s been a long day… why don’t you rest….?”

 

“I don’t need to rest Umma… I slept on the plane…” Jaejoong finally spoke. Heechul push his son onto the bed….

 

“Don’t lie to me Choi Jaejoong….?I was sitting beside  you the whole time…,  And just because I got a few hours’ sleep doesn’t mean you can convince me you did too. Your eyes and hollow face tell me a lot… not to mention…. What happened at the airport? You were scared weren’t you?’ Jaejoong nervously ticked at his other statement….

 

“I…. I …”Jaejoong nodded  as he sat on the bed, Heechul gave him a warm motherly hug, “We’ll talk about it later right now I want you to sleep. “I’ll come back and check on you soon  nah… just going to have a little chat with Leetuek….” He made his way to the door

 

“Our you going to tell them about…. You know…?” He looked away.

 

Heechul sighed… , “I won’t if I don’t have to….Just promise me you won’t go that far again…!” He turned…, “Look at me Jaejoong… promise me you won’t?” Jaejoong timidity turned to face Heechul and nodded before Heechul opened the door to leave the room. Only to find the suitcase outside… he brought them into the room and said, “Well unpack later,” before he left the room, closing the door behind him softly. Jaejoong unpacked  his bag before laying the clothes on the bed… sorting them into their grouping  before placing them into draws. He sat on the bed for a while just looking around…. So this was going to be his home for the next while. He remembered the night his parent told him he was going back to Korea with his mother. He knew it was his fault he broke up there family. He thought back to his memory of that night… The night his hyung found him… His mother screaming out,

 

“Save my son You got to save him….” He remembered the faint cries of his mother, “Please…” Looking back on it he couldn’t believe how much he hurt his family in that single night. He remembered the after matte of it… The lengthy stay in hospital been contently been watched by the staff in case he did something. He was used to it by watched by now… it wasn’t the first time for his lengthy stay in hospital, But that was different…. He took a sketch book his bag and began to draw… it was the only  thing that took his mind from his thought He turned when he heard his door open, He didn’t look around when he thought it was his mother, but with the scuffle off new voice he turned… to see someone fall in his door….”

 

“Changmin Hyung…why did you push me….” Taemin got up off the ground fixing himself, Jaejoong didn’t know what to say he sat up with his knees up to his chest looking at the two…

 

“I didn’t push you…. ?”

 

 

“You did…….stupid Hyung….” Taemin….

 

“I’m not stupid… I’m smarter than you…baby brother…..”

“You two…. Get out now…. Seriously…..” Yunho appeared at the door, ordering his brothers out,

“We only wanted to greet are guest hyung.” The two of them turned to face Jaejoong.

 

“Umma said to let him rest….”   Yunho hissed under your breath at them, doing your best to keep your voice down so no one would hear him down stairs. “Do you to ever listen?

 

“Do you…” Changmin asked…, “We just follow your fine example Hyung…” Taemin was busy laughing….He tried his best not to… as he looked at Jaejoong  and how innocent and shy he looked as he looked over his knee at the three of them. Taemin was the first to speak to him…..

 

“Hi…. I’m Taemin….” He extended his hand, “You were raised in America right? So you probably use to handshakes he thought.  Jaejoong bowed his head low. Taemin took his hand back…. And turned to his brother, he did find it slightly weird.

 

“I’m Changmin… and you’ve already met Yunho.” Changmin walked over and leaned at the end of the bed…, “you can call me Hyung if you want.’ He looked at Jaejoong.. before turning to Taemin… “Tae I think I found someone who  one win you on your girl looks…”

 

“Changmin…!” Yunho slapped him on the back of his head…

 

“Ouch that hurt Hyung….”

 

 

“Your deserved it… do you always insult everyone you meet… I’m amazed you still have friends….”

 

 

“That rich coming from someone… who doesn’t care his friends pick on his baby brother, Or do you is that why you allow them to pick on Tae…..”

 

 

O shut up Changmin…. You now nothing.”

  

 

“Awh what did I hit a nerve Hyung……?”   Changmin. Asked.

 

“Oh get a life Changmin…..!” Yunho muttered.

 

“I have   one thank you… unlike you……. Do you not say anything to you friend as You think they’ll kick you to the curb…..I see now that isn’t it…” Yunho was about to swing at Changmin …. When Jaejoong finally shouted at them….

 

“Stop it….Stop it…. What’s wrong with all of you….”the next thing the Choi brother knew their father had appeared at the door less than pleased with his sons behaviour  his face became more serious when he looked to Jaejoong as pale as a ghost before he turned to his sons…. “Boys out now…go downstairs....” Jaejoong was biting his lip nervily leaning back against the hall…... Kangin stayed in the room….

 

“You’ll have to forgive…. My son… I haven’t brought them up to well…I’ve have a word with them….” Jaejoong didn’t speak…., Kangin scents his uneasiness…, “They friendly when you get to know them…Please don’t judge them on their brotherly spute…  it probably something you should probably get use too it happen quite daily……You know You father is a very close friend of mine we went to high school together…He asked me to take care of you while you here… so feel free to come to me when you need anything….” Jaejoong tried to ease his racing heart…..

 

Kangin went down and got Heechul.  Heechul walked back up the stair while. Leeteuk glare at his three son… as both Yunho and Changmin shifted the blame to one another. Heechul sat at the end of the bed… I see you meet Leeteuk and Kangin boys…

 

 

“Umma…. I want to go home….”

 

 

“We are home Jaejoong… this is our home….” Heechul assured him.

 

 

“No home with Appa and Hyung…..” Jaejoong told him….

 

 

 

“They will be both here in a few months….”

 

 

“Why can’t  we go back…….”

 

 

“Jaejoong you know why….. You weren’t copping…. You father and I thought this would be best for you…….”

 

 

“How is this best for me…. ?”

 

 

 

“Believe me it is……Just give it a chance you’ll go back to school make new friends….

 

 

“What make you think everything will go back to the way thing were…. Things were never so simple for me…Umma….”

 

 

‘I know…. I wish you had come to me….” Heechul told him.

 

 

“What could you have done….?”Jaejoong stated…Heechul gave a now armed hug.

 

 

“I could have done anything… you know that….” Heechul told him.

 

 

 

“Do you hate…. Me for what I did…..”

 

“No heaven sake no…. I love you….so does your brother and father…Never thing that….I just wish you never went that far....”

 

“How can I not when your life…. When have been so much easier if I wasn’t around… all those hospital bills… my treatment… when I was really sick… didn’t you wish everything would just end… I did every time I saw you and dad… struggling…. Pleading with the doctors…  looking for a match….

 

“You shouldn’t worry about that…..?”Heechul told him…. , “We’d do anything to keep you alive…. That what family do…..?”

 

“But the money……

 

“Jaejoong your job is to be a kid and only think of school…., “Heechul brushed the hair away from his face, “You had to deal with so much from a young age…..Heechul leaned him back…., “Get some sleep…. I wake you when it time to Leeteuk, Leeteuk wants to make you feel welcome “

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

finally update... so many stores so hard to find the time...

hope you like it

comment for the next update