Chapter 21

Challenges in Life

beta thanks to senk28

________________________________________________

Chapter 21

 

 

 

 

Yunho hadn’t been able to concentrate on anything. “Hey Yunho, what’s with you? Hey Yunho…” Yunho didn’t communicate with them, he grabbed his bag and headed out of the classroom after he heard everything from his parents last night, Yunho didn’t know what to think. For Jaejoong to go to that lent, it was awful for him to think about. Yunho passed through the halls heading to the exit, he wanted to just get out of here, he kept his head down when he passed by students who were trying to do the same. But as he turned the corner, he clenched his hands into fists. He could see Taemin standing behind Changmin, who was shouting at the people surrounding them. Yunho had remember all the time he push the thought of his baby brother being bullied from the back of his mind. Thinking that his brother could handle it himself, but after listening to his parents, he regretted his decision now. Changmin had always told him that Taemin was being bullied but he never did anything; He thought he knew about it, but did nothing, what kind of brother did that make him?

He used to be close to his brothers but that change when he entered high school, he pushed his brothers away. And now Changmin and himself could go an all of five minutes before starting an argument. Yunho had thought about it, but he was supposed to be the older brother, acting responsible and set and explain for them. He was really doing a crappy job. He had to make up for it now, he didn’t want to think his baby brother would take the same route Jaejoong did. He walked over shoving through the crowd. He shoved one of them against the locker.

 

“Hyung!” his cute dongsaeng called out to him.

 

“This is a warning. Stay away from my brothers or you’ll have me to deal with. Changmin, Taemin get your things we’re going now.” Yunho ordered his brother, not taking his eyes off the person he had pin up against the wall. As both Changmin and Taemin looked to one another quietly, confused about the whole thing, they were both looking at one another questioning, “What just happened?” Yunho released his grip and walked behind his brothers walking them away.

“Hey what do you think you doing Jung? Do you forget who I am? I’m not done with that pretty girly brother of yours!” A mean high pitch voice piped up. Yunho turned around his fist raised he would have beat the crap out of the person with the moment, if Taemin didn’t pull on his arm. “Hyung leave it, people are staring.”

“I don’t care.” Yunho pulled his arm away…

“Hyung, Taemin’s right he’s not worth it. Come on let’s go home, he’s not worth it,” Yunho glanced to the sly smirk on the guys face. Seriously? This dude was freaking twice the size of his brother.

“Hyung.”

“You…” Yunho pointed at the guy, “Stay away from my brothers, because if I find out you hurt a hair on my brother’s head I’ll make your life a living hell. And mark my word I will. Changmin Taemin we’re going!”

“Huh... well would you look at this, the great older brother standing up for his brothers, your family is a bunch of weirdos. I thought you were different born into a messed up family, but you’re just like them. It’s sick two male parents. Yah pretty body you’re a loser, remembered that!” The boy screamed at Taemin, but Taemin was used to it, he never let him bother him too much, he usually choose to ignore his bullies. But Yunho was really ticked off right now. “Hyung don’t, he’s not worth it…” Yunho would tolerate it for Taemin’s sake, but it still didn’t stop him from punching the bastard for what he said about his family. So what is parent were in love, who said two male couldn’t have children.  He knew there were some people were sceptical about gay relationship in the past when his parents got together. Both Changmin and Taemin could see Yunho wasn’t in any mood to talk. Changmin and Taemin kept looking to one another trying to encourage the other to say something first.

They stood outside waiting to be pick up.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Tae…” Taemin stared at Yunho as he looked at him speaking softly.

 

“Hmmmm?”

 

 

“If anything ever happen, promise me you’ll come to me.”

 

“Hyung what’s this…?”

 

“Just promise me if they ever to anything to you, that you will either come to me or Changmin…” Yunho pleaded.

 

“I will…” Taemin looked confused, he looked at Changmin who shrugged his shoulders, “Hyung where our you going?”

 

“Tell Umma I’m walking, I’ll be back before dinner,” he waved his hand over his shoulder.

 

“Changmin hyung… what happened to Yunho hyung?” Taemin watch him as he left them.

 

“No clue, did you see how anger he was? Seriously I didn’t know he had it in him. Hyung totally almost lost it,” Changmin smirked. “I wonder what caused it? It was really not like him, I was so ready to punch the guy, I would have love for Hyung to hit him.”

 

“If he did, I’m sure hyung would probably get suspended, the person he almost it is our teacher’s son, he can get away with bully me because of his father believe every slimy word that come out of his mouth. Hyung doesn’t know, but he seemed really worried about me. Like I would do something.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“I don’t know, like I’d hurt myself or something?”

 

“You could ask him,” Changmin told him.

 

“And say what? ‘Oh hey Hyung, why are you worried about me? Do you think I’ll hurt myself or something, didn’t you pick up on that vibe?’ That’s really a way to start a conversation don’t you think?”

 

“Well something gotten to him. Didn’t he go to that party last night?”

 

“Yes, he got caught by Umma and Appa.”

 

“What really?”

 

“Is he grounded?” Changmin seem more interest in his hyung. “I didn’t hear anything!”

 

“You know how hard it is for someone to talk to you. I don’t think so, I’m sure he wouldn’t be walking home if he was grounded. I didn’t hear everything, but Jaejoong was involved somehow.”

 

“Oh, I wonder what happened.” He turned seeing a car pulled up, “Looks like Appa picking us up.”

 

“Dibs on the front seat.”

 

“Looks like it taken.” Changmin opened the back door of the car. “No Umma today?”

 

“He’ having a day out with Heechul, won’t be back till later,” he told him. “Where’s Yunho?”

 

“He said he’s walking, hi Jae…”  Jaejoong didn’t really speak, but he did bow his head at them.

 

“Guess I have to pick him up. I was thinking we could go out to eat, unless you want burnt offereing.”

 

“Appa, even Umma advises you to stay out of the kitchen. He wasn’t happy with the condition you left he’s pot and pans.”

 

“He got new ones didn’t he because of it? Jaejoong this is going to be your new school starting next week.” Kangin told him.

 

“Really he’s starting next week? Jaejoong what year will you be in?”

 

“They haven’t decided yet, but he probably be in your Taemin, though Jaejoong, you’ve been home schooled a lot right?”

 

“Yes, Umma taught me a lot when I was in hospital, they didn’t want me to fall behind…” Jaejoong didn’t get to finished when Changmin burst in.

 

‘You speak… And clearly…” Changmin explained, earning a smack from Taemin.

 

“Changmin…” His father glared at him in the back.

 

“What? It’s the first time I’ve hear him speak clearly, I didn’t mean anything by it. It just he never speak.”

 

“And you speak way to much hyung…” Taemin told him.

 

“Coming from someone who probably dances too much.”

 

“Boys, give my ears a rest. And I was having such a good day with Jaejoong here before I was told I have to pick you up.”

“Appa, what did you do? That you had so much fun without us.” Changmin asked,

 

“It was quiet for one thing, I also found out Jaejoong is a brilliant drawer,” Kangin looked at Jaejoong. “Can I showed them?”

 

“Yeah!!” Jaejoong reached for his backpack and pulled out a sketch book and handed it to Kangin who turned it to the right page and handed it back to them. “I think he really captured up all, don’t you think?”

 

“Whoa… you draw well…” Changmin commented. “You capture me to a tee it’s amazing, look Tae it really looks like us, isn’t it good?”

 

“Jae you have real talent here, you know that?” he handed it back to Jaejoong.

 

“Thank you.” Jaejoong took it from him, keeping his face forehead.

 

“Okay as soon as we get your brother, we’ll all get some food.” Kangin told them as he drove, he was quiet happy Jaejoong had opened a little to him today.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

I though we need more Yunho....

I hope you like this chapter

comment for the next....