Chapter 52

Challenges in Life

BETA THANKS TO AENKR28,

give her thanks everyone...

Chapter 53

 

Heechul feeds Jaejoong soup he had brought from home which had very little taste to Jaejoong, But is wasn’t his mother fault , he could barely taste food his throat was soar, swallowing was a struggle, but it  make his mother happy when he ate.

“Honey, you’re doing so well? Does it hurt to swallow?” Heechul knew Jaejoong was in pain as Jaejoong spoke softly his voice  strained, He leaned back against his pillows and closed my eyes. “Donghae coming in with your father soon.  He changed the subject hooping this would pass. Jaejoong nodded he felt tired,

“Water…” He  managed to say through his dry throat. “Some water, Umma please…” Heechul held a glass with straw to him lips. Today was a bad day but they varied getting less and less.

“You should eat some more, Jae…”

He shook his head. “I feel dizzy…” He felt extremely tired but hadn’t felt any worse than  he usally did..

Knock knock knock

He opened his eyes when here a knock.  his smiled toforward the people he cared most about. Soon he would be able to go home.

Two weeks turned into a month and month turned into too, there was progress colour was returning to Jaejoong’s cheek, he didn’t feel so sick. But he still had a long way to go tireness was a struggle but it was his body way for helping him recover. He was monitored around the clock blood test every other day seeing if his white blood cell count had change. That was something they didn't pass on. Someone was always there when he eats. It took a while to get the energy back into his  limps they were painful. He still hadn’t asked why Junsu’s parents seemed to be here all the time too. He could see his umma outside isolation ward and talking to Junsu mother he couldn't understand. 

Finally out of isolation after two month Jaejoong had a lot of visited friend family.as he sat hi the ward surround by other did he were a mask his immune system was still weak but was improving. when he finally had the engry to walk about Yunho was usually their to  walk with him . He couldn’t leave the hospital yet but that day was coming he could feel it the stronger he got the chances of going home were higher. Jaejoong usually didn’t mind too much he had visitor all the time to keep him entertains. By the third month, Jaejoong was allowed to go home.

“Umma are you seriously I can go home?

“Yeah in two days, if you continue to make good progress, But you are on stricked instuction you need to gain a pound.” Jaejoong nodded he didn;t care he could go him. When the hospital staff they hoped they didn;t see him again. it was in a good way... he wouldn't see them unless things turn bad. but right now been positive was important not just for him but for them all. Finally that day arrived, he was going home. It’s been so long he felt it would never happen. Now he had to work on with getting on with life. He was so glad when he got home, there was a welcoming party… He still had to take things easy but this was it he was home. How long had he been in hospital he couldn’t remember. Everyone who hadn’t seen him in week saw the difference. All his grandparent were there. Over the coming week Jaejoong notice a lot that Jusnu’s parent around the house, twice in the first week did they bring over gifts.

“Umma…”

“Yes sweetie, can I get you something?” Heechul took the plate from the table, Jaejoong had some appreciate back to a degree. “Can I get you something to drink? Jusnu’s parents will be hear in a little while. he smiled.

“Umma… Why are they coming

“They want to see how well you’re doing?”

“Umma, what are you not telling me?

“Nothing Jaejooong, nothing.

“Umma…” Jaejoong asked again he sat up looking to his mom, “Okay wait until they get here and I’ll explain.

When everyone was here, Heechul and Siwon sat either side of Jaejoong as Junsu did the same with his parents between then  Donghae was on his mother’s left as they explain. Jaejoong kept looking around.

“So they’re my real parents?

“Yes, your father… I mean your other father was the one that gave you his bone marrow.

“Junsu’s my brother?” Hyunlin nodded. It was his father turned to speak everyone looked so shocked hearing was happen. Jaejoong still couldn’t get his head around him.

Boys if you have any question you can ask.”

“What’s going to happen?” it was Donghae who asked.

“Nothing going to change, apart from our family will get bigger that’s all. Everything will be the same.” Jaejoong was leaning against his father looking over at Junsu’s parents. Thinking they were his parent too… what would he call them? What about the people that raise him. Didn’t they count too. He looked at his adopted parents, they cared and loved him so much and was with him through the hardest part of his life.

“Umma.”

“What is it Jae?

“Will I…?

“Jaejooong as your mother said nothing will change, you stay here with Heechul and Siwon, but I would love it if you came over and stayed with us sometime and get to know us better.” Junsu mother smiled. “I’d like to get to know you better too.

“Jae…” Jaejoong looked to the man beside her. “I understand I did wrong to you, I never believe you could be mine and I’m sorry for that…” Jaejoong didn’t think about it he was left at the Jung. And because of that he was raised by two of the best people he could ever have.

“You gave me bone marrow, right? He nodded realising Jaejoong was speaking to him, “Thank you, if it wasn’t for that, I may not have been able to meet you, or learn I have another hyung. He looked at Junsu who was still in shock.

“So… I guess I’ve two moms and to dads now… Jusnu…”

“Yes, double the parent’s advice.” Heechul laughed, “Double the rules to…

“Jusnu honey, do you want…?

“Give me a minute to get by head round this…” he wanted to get out of here to think.

“Jusnu maybe you and I should talk alone. Is there somewhere we could go?

“Sure!” Siown showed them to the kitchen before turning to the living room, “Donghae do you want to say something?” He was lost too. He looked at Jaejoong as much as he improved, he still look sick. Was this the right time? It would be months until they learnt if he was going into remission.

“WHAT should I can you…

“Whatever feel comfortable to you Jaejoong. This can’t be easy on you, you still recovering take your time to get your head around this.

 

****

 

Jaejoong remember the words, cancer free in remission…

 

Yunho was behind him his hand on his shoulder while Heechul and Hyunjin took the seats beside him, his two father standing with Yunho. He remembered being very emotional. Never had he thought this day would come, he remember everyone holding him closely. His battle was lone and hard, but a lot of good came out of it family… the important of people their for you no matter what.

It was three years to the day, and they were still celebrating. Everything that happened had become a blur the last few year went but so quickly. Having biological and adoptive parent was great. It took people a while to deal with. But in the end all they had to do what look at Jaejoong for support. He was the strongest out of them all.

 

Waking up in Yunho’s arms was the best, having his smell surrounds Jaejoong entirely was a plus, but the best thing about it he wasn’t alone when he woke up. Jaejoong traced the patterns on his arms wrapped securely around him.

“Awake?” Yunho’s voice calls. Nodding his head he kisses the top of Yunho. “Morning Beautful.” Jaejoong snuggle closer taking in more of his scent I smile. “Morning Yunnie.”

“I keep thinking about yesterday.”

“Me too.” I whisper into his chest. Lifting his head up he smiles. “I’m glad we got to meet, you’ve been so busy with exams.” He whispers coming closer to me. Nodding his head, Yunho close the small gap between them Jaejoong felt his Yunho lips on his begging for entrance, opening my lips enough for him to slide his tongue in, coyly we both explore this cavern that’s captured out interest so well. After pulling apart we stare into each other’s eyes before becoming reattached by the lips, nipping his lip lightly before we hear a knock on his door. Pushing far apart we stare at each other, his lips a bit red, mine no doubt as well.

“Umma will freak out if he sees us like this.

“Tell them I’ll marry you, put their mind at rest.

“Yunho…

“I’m serious, think of it from my way, I have to ask approval from both your father’s, don’t you pity me?” Yunho was working part time at his father’s company while he attended College. He couldn’t tell Jaejoong but he was saving for a ring.

“Aren’t I worth it though?” Yunho raising his brow at him. “Let me think about that.” He earned a slap from Jaejoong. Compare to Jaejoong, Yunho was more serious to him Jaejoong was his free spirit. He didn’t stick to anything for too long apart from drawing, he wasn’t sure what college he wanted to go to but he did have an opinion. He kept telling everyone life was for living. Jaejoong was their light they allowed him to do what he waited as long as it was in reason. What was important to them was he was alive and well. We should get ready, Jusnu and the other will be waiting on us.

“Let’s not get up just yet.”

“Yun, come on, it’s early… I don’t want to spend my day in bed.

“You think five minutes of me cuddling is a waste?

“No, but I really need to get up.” Jaejoong pouted, he always would. Jaejoong got dress in a blink of his eye. Yunho watched him. Jaejoong smile was like no other he had seen. After everything they had been through, they deserved happiness.

“Jaejoong are you up?” Jaejoong looked at Yunho, “Yunho quick, they can’t see you.” Jaejoong shoved Yunho into his closet as his mother opened his door. “Were you on the phone?

“Yeah…” Jaejoong lied, “Yunho said he wants to take me out for a walk.

Heechul nodded, “Breakfast ready.” Heechul looked around the room before closing the door. Before Jaejoong got to sighed, Heechul opened the door again. “Yunho get out of the closet this second, I know your there, your mom called. He want to know will you pick up the dry cleaning on the way home. I told him you would.” Heechul looked at Jaejoong who turned red and couldn't hold back the laughed. “Yunho if you sneak into my 19 year old son room again, I’ll let Siwon have words with you, I don’t care if you can’t resist my son, he’s 19 and dont you forget that. Heechul left smiling at Jaejoong burst out laughing. Nothing got by his mother.

“Seriously you’re going to make your mom kill me, I told you i should have gone home.

“No he won’t he know, you make me happy.

The hear a voice through the door, Jung Yunho, make sure you keep that thing between you legs way it is and away from my son. Jaejoong was in fits of laughter. He knew his mother and couldn't help it. YUnho pinned him to the bed, "See.... I'm dead...so dead..." Yunho really didn't care but hearing Jaejoong laugh was the best feeling.

 

'I love you....' Jaejoong words were simple

 

 

 

________________________________________________

 

Are you all happy.... now.

I couldn't leave you in suspense

Comment please