Chapter 15

Challenges in Life

Un-beta

Chapter 15

 

“Good morning Heechul, Why are you up so early  it not even eight yet…” Leekeuk called out to him as he walked into the kitchen…..,

 

“Morning….I couldn’t sleep… I just checked on my son,

 

“How is he…..”

 

“Still sleeping so it probably a good think….., Mmm Leeteuk you will keep what I told you to yourself… I don’t want people threating Jaejoong any differently.  He only a fifteen year old kid….

 

“You don’t need to tell me… I’ll promise you Kangin and I will keep our word not to say anything not even to our kids…..  But I was thinking about last night Maybe with You and Jaejoong standing with use will help him…. Leekleuk offered Heechul a seat at the kitchen table.

 

“What do you mean…..?” Heechul asked

 

“I’m just suggesting you put a hold on finding your own place…… and Stayed here for as long as it takes to get him back to himself. I still can’t believe you went through all this …….

 

“Either can I, but……  I feel like such a bad parent for not seeing the signs. How could I not see it…..

 

“Look even I know raising teenager is difficult …. Sure look at mine….. Yunho… thinks he’s a adult….. Already a man… that knows everything about the world…. Thought he doesn’t … then Changmin….  Who Is always a great concern to me his mouth gets him in trouble a lot… and Taemin….. Well he’s still my baby boy….. The things that come out of his mouth always makes me laugh. “

 

“Jaejoong was the same he always made me laugh and happy when I saw his smile…., But the  smile he shows now it fact… it’s on real… he hides himself now… That stupid hoodie he won’t take down I don’t really know what to do anymore…. It took us months to get him to step outside the house and that was only into the garden… But now… bringing him back here…. I hope, we hope, Siwon Donghae and I….

 

“I’m Sure  you made the right choose……”

 

“I hope we did….”

 

“I don’t ever want to see him do that again… I can’t even think what was going through his mind… or cause him to do something like that…. All I know is…. He hadn’t planned on use finding out” He  lean onto his arm…, “I dread to think what happened if Donghae hadn’t got to practice that day.”

 

“I can imagine what it was like… But imagining   isn’t the same now is it. I know the pain you felt when he got sick the first time and them the second time… when I went over to you to help out as best I could. But know…. eHeH

 

“It different…….”

 

“Good morning…..” Kangin walked into the kitchen he looked to the two of them, “Did I intrupt something….

 

“No…I was just about to start breakfast….” He got up….”

 

“Do you need some help….”

 

“No it quite alright….”….

 

“I’ll go wake my son…..” Heechul left the kitchen both Leeteuk and kangin looked to one another.

 

“It’s Heart…. Breaking isn’t it…..”Leeteuk. said to his husband,…..

 

“I still can’t believe it when Heechul told us………He looks like such a sweet kid… even when he was  little…..”

 

“He still is sweet kid… he’s going through a lot….” Leeteuk.. said…

 

 

“Who’s a sweet kid…..? Who’s going through a lot…..” Taemin walked into the kitchen still in his pyjamas….”

****

 

“Jaejoong….Sweety time to eat…..” Heechul shook his son lightly on the shoulder, As he turned over on the bed.

 

“What time is it?” Jaejoong asked sitting up,  he didn’t feel like he had slept that long,” He looked around for getting where he was. 

 

 

“Morning…. You slept all day yesterday…” Heechul told him. As he opened the blinds at the other side of the room allowing the light to flow in. “See didn’t I tell you need sleep.” Heechul glance back at him. “Don’t take too long…. The food will get cold Leetuek gone to a lot of effort to make you feel welcome. Heechul told him. Jaejoong wanted to ask his mother to wait for his but he didn’t he couldn’t bring himself too. He got dress quickly and walked downstairs to be greeted by the sound of people talking, He had to admit it was a very lively house, He listened to the sound of his mother thank to his friend and the sound of the brother arguing and laughing…

 

“When he walked into the room everyone gave him a warm smile, apart from Yunho who seemed to have a scowling look on his face. Heechul walked over giving him a light hug…

 

“Awh Jaejoong glad you’re up….. I make a hot breakfast…” Leeteuk called out to him at the stove, “Jaejoong take any seat that free.” Heechul led him to a seat beside him, and began filling Jaejoong plate up with the things.” Leeteuk brought over a pan without steaming Pancakes on top. He placed some on to Jaejoong plate…..  before turning to his own sons…

 

“Changmin Do you have everything you need today…….. I won’t be able to drop anything off for you if  you forget anything  for  soccer practice….”

 

“No problem…..Umma …

 

“Oh and Changmin… dear you mouth gets you into a lot of trouble…. Please for the weekend.. hold back… I’m so tired of having to apologise for you…” Changmin nodded.

“I’ll do my best…… Can’t make any promises… thought Umma…”

 

 

“Best is all….I can ask…Oh and Taemin…. I’ll pick you up after dance pratice….”

 

 

“Why?” Taemin asked….., “Well your shoes have all seen better days… I don’t want people thinking I can’t get my own son shoes. I swear with the amount of shoe you got through compared to your brother, I might as well open my own shoe shop….” Taemin laughed at the statement. “Heechul how about you and Jaejoong come with us…. You can get familiar with the city again and the school. I’ve already spoken to the school, Jaejoong as soon as his papers go through….. He gave Heechul some transfer paper….., “I’ll leave the paper work to you……”

 

“Thanks Leeteuk…..” Heechul looked to Jaejoong as he moved the food around his plate, He didn’t have much of an appetite…..

 

“Do you not like pancakes?” Leeteuk asked….

 

“If you don’t I can eat them for you…..”

 

 

“But….,” He stopped when his father gave a look.

 

“Jae eat something…….” Heechul told him… Jaejoong looked acorss the table to the others before looking to his mother.

“Changmin….!You have enough on your own plate….” Kangin called out to him…. He looked to the clock…, “Shouldn’t you be going now you’re going to be late…,  for you game….

 

“Damn it…!” Changmin got up from the table. Grabbing his bag.” See you later….” He grabbed a piece of throat from his father hand and was out the door. His father watched him leave…

 

“I always wonder why the kid… never gains anything….. he eat for four people.

 

 

“He’s a growing boy dear…..”

 

 

“Don’t I know it….” He looked to Yunho who was getting up from the chair, “Where are you going….”

 

“OUT!!”….

 

“Care to elaborate…. On that….?” Kangin asked…

 

“Just out……..” Yunho left…

 

“Leeteuk remind me again why we had kids…..Moody teenagers…”

 

“You’re asking me…..”Leeteuk answered…., “it was so much simpler when they were babies….” Leeteuk finally took his chance to sit at the table. Sitting down to his own food.

 

“Finally a bit of peace and quiet……..”

 

“ Define…piece  and quite…? the two of them will be at one another as soon as they get home. “Kangin shifted his paper to the side. To start his own breakfast….

 

“Let just enjoy it for the moment…….So Heechul how about it…?”

 

“What sorry?” Heechul looked away from his son who finally took his first bite.

 

 

“About coming out and spending  the day with me and Taemin….” We  could take the boys to  our favourite spot we use to hang out.

 

“Jaejoong what do you think…. Do you want too….” Heechul asked. Jaejoong didn’t answer he just slightly nodded his head

 

“Guess that’s a plan…..

 

“We’ll  head out soon….  Just the three of us… Until Taemin finish…. The we’ll do something else….”      

 

“It wasn’t long until the  three of them were off, Jaejoong in the back for the car looking out the window….,So what should we do until One… when I Have to pick him up.”

 

“I haven’t  been in Seoul for so long…… I should probably get use to the town again, and get Jaejoong use to it…

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 please comment so i know were to lead this story.... I hope you like it....

 

^_^ thank you everyone who upvoted...