Chapter 10

Challenges in Life

Un-beta

________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

 

“Umma... what are you doing?” Donghae asked his mother as he climbed up beside his mother  leaning his head on his mother, making Heechul kiss the top of his head. He wasn’t really doing anything apart from staring off into space. The had spent the night taking turns watching over Jaejoong as he slept

 

“Hm... I just thinking baby” Heechul said as he scooped his arms around his son to embrace him. “What has you up so early, couldn’t you sleep?” He asked his son lovingly.

 

“I couldn’t sleep….Joongie crying again…. “Donghae told him in a cute whined as he closed his eyes, listening to his mother heartbeat. “Umma can I ask you something.” Donghae mumbled. Heechul glanced up the stair he hadn’t hear Jaejoong cry.

 

“Ask away……”Heechul spoke tenderly.

 

“Umma what wrong with Joongie….?” Donghae words was right to the point, But Heechul didn’t know himself so he couldn’t really answer his son,

 

“We don’t know no yet…. The hospital are doing test…. There doing to make Joongie all better….”

 

“Is he sick is he doing to dead….

 

“Where did you get that from…? Heechul asked, “Joongie just sick he isn’t going to die,” A least he hope the sickness wasn’t life threating, “Donghae looked to his mother seeing a tears be held back in his eyes.

 

“Umma!” Donghae called out, “Why are you crying then?” He asked as he wiped away one of the tears that fell just like when Heechul wiped away his tears.

 

“Oh nothing Donghae Umma just over emotional at the moment.” He knew his son didn’t buy it but what else could he say.

 

"Joongie is sick doesn’t that mean he’s going to die?" Donghae asked again, laying his head on his mother laps. Heechul patted the top of his son’s hair,

 

“No….  it doesn’t even if Joongie was that sick Umma and Appa will do everything to keep him alive….You’s miss him wouldn’t you…..  if Joongie wasn’t here…” he felt the nod come from Donghae head…”

 

Heechul just smiled. “You’re a very good hyung to him.” He looked up when he heard Siown descend on the stairs holding Jaejoong to him a blank wrapped around him.

 

“Siwon?” Heechul called to his husband….

 

“He just had a nightmare he’s okay.” He told him wife. Jaejoong slugged into his chest, Heechul held out his arms for him “Awh did are little man have a nightmare.. It’s okay Appa, Umma and Hyung are all here for you see.” Siown sat Jaejoong on Heechul lap. Kneeing on the ground in front Donghae on Heechul right  waving to Jaejoong. Jaejoong just lead back into Heechul.

 

“Joongie get better for Umma and Apppa.” Donghae told his little brother as Jaejoong still had the reminisces of tears still on his face cried. He held out his hands a light smile on his face.

 

 

 

“Heechul!” Siown spoke to his wife… in a whisper… “ Making Heechul put Jaejoong beside Donghae…

 

“Umma will be right back.” He followed Siwon into the kitchen. And moved himself around the counter… making a soothie for Jaejoong as Leeteuk suggest and some scrambled eggs for the rest with sausage he made some for Jaejoong too but he wasn’t sure he would eat them. “Heechul I was thinking the result won’t be out to sometime tomorrow so we should probably keep everything as normal as possible for the children.”

 

“I know we should but Jaejoong can’t really do too much at the moment…” he told him, “what do you suggest. 

 

“I don’t know maybe we should take them swimming… the water could be good for Jae... I don’t know.” He called leaning back on the counter.

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“Think about it Heechul what bad could it do him….”Heechul looked to him. “ I really think it could do him some good.”  When Heechul didn’t answer he called again. “Heechul.”

 

“Give me a minute to think Siwon….,” Heechul looked pass Siwon to his two son…Donghae was drawing with Jaejoong at the table…. Jaejoong did have a little energy today but how long would it last. He wondered…..

 

****

 

 

 “Ummmaaaaaa umma” Donghae called out to his mother, as Heechul was sitting at the side of the kiddy end dipping Jaejoong into the water making him giggle. Heechul looked up to his other son as Siwon picked him up and tossed him into the water. Heechul held onto Jaejoong hand tightly preventing him for slipping into the pool and going under the water.

 Donghae swan up to his brother and Umma,“Joongie look Hyung will teach you to swim.”

 

“One second Donghae while I put his armband on…” Heechul said as he slipped them on to Jaejoong arms. Donghae was already swimming around as Jaejoong was sitting calmly on his umma’s laps.

 

“Mmmaaa.... Appa..,” Jaejoong sprang his hands to reach his Appa who was standing in the water close to them, he turned taking his eyes off Donghae.

 

“Oh? You want daddy to play with you Joongie? And Hyung don’t you?” Siwon asked Jaejoong.

 

“Siwon be careful with him.” Heechul said as he handed him over. He was very nerve…for some reason.

“I will….. we’ll have fun wont we little one.” Jaejoong clapped his hands happily Siwon played with Jaejoong in the baby area of the pool.

 

 

“Heechul look at Jae….” Siwon called to his wife who was playing with Donghae, “Okay, baby do it like how... appa showed you…. Kick your legs…” Jaejoong kicked his legs in the water. Siwon held his hand as he kicked his legs….”  To Heechul it was really cute to watch. They were only in the 30 minute…. When they notice a little declined in Jaejoong… Heechul took Jaejoong out of the water.  Allowing Siwon to play with Donghae a little longer. Heechul brush Jaejoong hair out of his face as he got there bag from one of the lockers.

 

“Are you tired…. ?.” Jaejoong had his head on Heechul shoulder as bought him to the changing room. “Let’s get you washed and dried and changed… he took Jaejoong into the shower with him and washed the chlorine off him before wrapping the fluffy towel around him, drying up the water. Before putting lotion all over him….” By the end, Jaejoong was fast asleep in his buggy while Heechul changed. As Soon as he did he went upstairs with Jaejoong to the canteen and looked down at his son and husband enjoying themselves, he went up to the counter as he place Jaejoong at the window looking down if he woke up.

 

“Can I take your order sir?”

 

“Yes….  Can I have some green tea… and can I have two of those juice cartons .” Heechul paid the person on reserving his order… he thank her and went back over to his son, “Joongie you awake.” He called to him young son…” His eyes were close… but he did see a little flicker, “Do you want some juice?” Heechul piece the top of the carton with the straw, and put the straw in his mouth… he felt Jaejoong drink the tiniest bit. A few le then it stopped he placed the carton back on the table and look down at the other two still enjoying themselves… He was glad they brought them even if Jaejoong didn’t get to stay in the water too long. He could see how tired the little one was from all the excitement… He looked down as the sleeping pale beauty… although he could see something was wrong…with the little one… Heechul hadn’t really noticed it until he dress Jaejoong in his clothes today… they were starting to loosen on his frame….. He couldn’t wait for tomorrow…  he hoped for good news but in the back of his mind… he knew it wasn’t going to be the news he wanted…

 

 

****

It was later that night after Siwon had put Jaejoong down for the night Donghae was already a sleep. He went back down to his wife  to find him sleeping comfortable on the couch, he was stressing himself out to, he walked toward him and picked him up and carried him to their bedroom  he lay him on the bed gently… and caressed his face….  And Whispered….

 

“You’re a great Umma to our sons…. Let’s hope tomorrow brings us good news he kissed his wife’s cheek before turning out the light, not just for are sake but for our Jaejoong too”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 I did plan on posting this elareir today.... but seriously i can not write when the place is a mess, stupid brother  just went out.... it's not evem my mess, but he know i alway  a neat freak... he used me..... damn him

revealed what's happening to our little joongie... until next time...

 

please comment for the next update... it will be a good one ^_^

 

springmiya