Chapter 8

Challenges in Life

Un-beta

_____________________________________

Chapter 8

 

“Donghae where’s your brother,” Heechul yawned as he place Donghae breakfast on the table. He had brought Jaejoong down the stair earlier. But know that he looked he wasn’t in his sight. Donghae shrugged his shoulders…

 

“Well will you put down the game and see is he in his room… tells him breakfast is ready, And your father… “ Donghae put down the game conceal and ran up the stair to his brothers room while Heechul finished plating up the food…A few minute later  Donghae came down the stairs… he sat in his seat… and told him mother his father would be down as soon as he finished shaving.

 

“What about Jaejoong…..?”

 

“I tried to wake him Umma but he wouldn’t get up,” Donghae told him. Heechul looked up the stair that didn’t sound like his little Joongie…

 

“Donghae start you breakfast…I’ll be back in a moment..” Heechul made his way to the stairs to his youngest room,…

 

“Joongie breakfast ready,” he called to his youngest who was lying on his tiny bed in the corner. He rubbed the toddler back…  , “Joongie are you tired?” Heechul asked. The toddler didn’t answer him. He lightly rubbed Jaejoong back…., “Joongie, Joongie….” He noticed Jaejoong scrunch up his face when Heechul touched his back, it made his wonder…..  He pulled up Jaejoong pyjama top revealing a few scratcher bruises… around his back. He freaked out a bit. “Joongie wake up for Umma now,” Heechul left Jaejoong off the bed to get a better look. Jaejoong was so sluggish.

 

“Siwon…..” Heechul called to his husband….

 

“I’ll be down in a minute….”

 

“No…now something wrong with Joongie……” Heechul brought Jaejoong into their bedroom, while Siwon  came out of the bathroom, wiping his face.

 

“What’s wrong with him…” Siwon came over while Heechul placed him on the bed. “He’s got bruise on his back and he’s very sluggish.”

Bruise’s….”

 

“I think they are look.” He turned Jaejoong onto his side. And pulled his top up again. Siwon travelled his toddler.., “Joongie can you wake up for Umma….” Jaejoong movement were very sluggish. Siwon looked to Heechul,

 

“I call work and tell them I won’t be in…. we should take him to the hospital…,” Heechul lifted Jaejoong back up and sat him on his lap, His face leaning on Heechul chest, “Does he have a fever… “Heechul felt his forehead… He shook his head no. “There’s nothing….” Siwon sat beside Heechul and turned Jaejoong to face him so he could get a better look.

 

“Joongie baby open your eyes for Appa…” He light brushed his hand against Jaejoong cheek. Jaejoong opened his eyes a little, he couldn’t open them fully, before shutting them again. “It was making Siwon worried….

 

“Heechul get the car keys….. while I finish getting dressed.”

 

“What about Donghae…. He’s supposed to have a football (Soccer) match at 12….”Heechul couldn’t forget his other son….”

 

“We’ll drop him off as Kangin and Leeteuk house they will be taking Yunho anyway….”. Heechul looked down he felt guilty so guilty……. He hugged Jaejoong leaving Siwon to finish to get ready…

 

****

 

“Donghae are you finished your breakfast…?” Heechul walked into the kitchen Jaejoong his hip. He took  the keys off the hook…” When your finished…. Get your football gear ready… we’ll be leaving shortly..” Heechul told his son as he walked around the place needlessly he didn’t know what do, he didn’t even want to put Jaejoong down for a second… the minute fell like hours. When Siwon said he was ready. Heechul secured Jaejoong in the back seat making sure he was alright, he even sat in the back with the kids… just in case anything happened, Donghae was kind of confused by it… be he could tell something was wrong…..

 

As soon as they reached the Jung, Leeteuk and Kangin were already waiting at the door…Leeteuk walked out to the  car… Heechul got out and spoke to Leeteuk whom hugged him giving him before he bent down to Donghae….

 

“Sweet heart… Umma and Appa are sorry were going to miss you game but make us proud, You understand why Umma and Appa can’t be there?”

 

“Something wrong with Joongie?”

 

“We don’t know, that’s why we’re going to get him check out. So you’re going to stay with Yunho and  his family today…” Donghae hugged his mother.

 

“We’ll see you later ….. Baby….” Heechul waved to Leeteuk and Donghae as they drove away.

 

****

 

For hours Siwon and Heechul sat in the hospital waiting Jaejoong had been taken off the a few hour ago, Heechul wanted to go with him… but they said they could only allow it after they ran some test, Heechul wanted to cry thinking of how scares Jaejoong would be when he woke up… they had fill in the nurse and doctor of his sluggish behaviour and every last detail of his medical history… to them it was nothing out of the ordinary… even  to what they did yesterday… Jaejoong was running around laughing like any other toddler would be so today it didn’t make any sense.

 

Siwon held his arm around his wife…, “He’ll be fine Heechul!” All Heechul could do what hope he was right. It was a good four hours when  the doctor on Jaejoong case finished checking him, He didn’t say much in case he was hold liable for anything he said…. But he  booked them an appointment at a specialist for  in today just outside Seoul so they would Have had to leave early to get there. Heechul wanted to shout at the man… why couldn’t he just tell them… why did they need to go to a specialist.  But Siwon calmed him down… they have given Jaejoong some fluids.. And told Heechul to give him as much Sugary drink if he was still sluggish. The doctor words said it could have been the flu but to be sure it wasn’t serious they needed to see a special… Heechul felt the darkness seep into his heart.. it was probably a warning telling him something was really wrong he had to prepare himself for the worse…..

 

That night Donghae spent the night at the Jung giving Heechul and Siwon time alone with Jaejoong after they brought him home. He lay between them on their bed… but to worried to sleep they gazed at their son for hours and hour as he sleep

 

“Siwon what if there’s something really wrong with him….?” Heechul asked.

 

“Let’s think positive Heechul….” It was too hard for him to face the facts that there could be something really wrong… something he couldn’t fix as a father should. Siwon brushed the side of Jaejoong face as he slept… Praying in his head that everything would turn out good in the end….

 

Chullie lets get even a little sleep... we'll need it" Siwon told him wife...  Heechul nodded his head on the same pillow Jaejoong head was on. his hand hold Jaejoong small hand...Siwon the other.....'

 

__________________________________________________

I don't really know what to say about this chapter.... i still can't belive this is how i'm writing this story....

 

comment and tell me what you think