Chapter 3

Challenges in Life

Un-beta

Chapter 3

 

 Siwon and Heechul had spent 1 and a half joyful years watching both their sons grow up. Everyone was gathering at their home for someone’s special day. It was Jaejoong’s 2nd birthday. All of his grandparents came to celebrate it with him along with the Jungs, Heechul and Siwons were very proud of their little toddler. Although he didn’t speak as much as Donghae did at this age, they could see how smart Jaejoong. Jaejoong walked into the kitchen toward his hyung, his stuffed elephant in his hand, he never left anywhere without it. He walked past his hyung and raise his small hand up to the table… and stood on his tippy toes until he fell… he looked at his hyung.

 

“H-hyungie…” he reached up his hand again to the table, Donghae always knew what he wanted, and he took a cookie off the table and handed it to Jae.

 

“Here you go Joongie,” Donghae said as he handed his brother a cookie and patted his head. Jaejoong giggled happily with his cookie in his hand. Within seconds he was sitting on the floor munching on it. “Is it nice?” Donghae asked him, Jaejoong nodded his head happily.

“C-coookie!” the toddler shouted.

.
“Donghae have you seen Changmin?” Yunho asked, looked around the kitchen for his brother, “Umma looking for him.”


“Haven’t seen him,” Donghae told him, just as Jaejoong start making whimpering noise… both of them looked down to the little one… his cookie gone.

 

“Changmin, don’t take his cookie! Look you made him cry, Umma going to be so mad at you.” Changmin eat the cookie, while Yunho knelt down to Jaejoong taking another cookie from the table and held it out to Jae, but Jaejoong didn’t take it.

 

 
Heechul appeared at the kitchen, “Boys… come on into the living room, it’s nearly time for the party to start!” he stated, “Joongie, come with Umma…” Jaejoong stumbled getting to his feet to follow his Umma who bent down to his level to hold his hand as the walked towards the living room, along with the other three who ran ahead as Jaejoong walked slowly still getting use to his feet. As Jaejoong walked in, they all smile to him and they all shouted happy birthday. Jaejoong looked up at all the grown ups around him, Leeteuk holding his youngest one year old Taemin in his arm, Heechul let go of Jaejoong’s hand at the door to walk behind him. Jaejoong walked in by himself, towards his father… his father encourage him in.

“Come on Joongie, just a little bit more,” Jaejoong waddled towards him. As soon as he was near enough to him, he started clapping his little hands which caused him to lose his balance. He was going to fall but Siwon had already caught him into his arm. He lifted him into his arm and kissed his tiny little noses, which cause him to lightly squeal. “Appa!” Jaejoong giggled as he was tossed into the air and caught again.

 

“Careful Siwon, the last time you did that he threw up on you.” Heechul warned. Siown held Jaejoong close, “Awh but we were having fun weren’t we Joongie? Joongie, umma’s a spoil sport.” He laughed earning a glare from his wife, “Joongie can Appa have a kiss?” he asked the little one who tilted his head up to kiss his father, Siwon placed him in his highchair.

 

“Happy birthday sweetie…” Heechul planted a kiss on his soft cheek as he began giggling.

 

 

“Um-ma!” Siwon and Heechul began to open present while Jaejoong looks into the boxes… most of them are clothes, and some are toys that he could play with, “Look Joongie, Yunho, Changmin and Taemin got you books… Looked… will we read one tonight.” Jaejoong clapped his hand, Jaejoong always liked story time.

 

“Story time… Story time… Umma read…”

 

“Later baby… you have to blow out your birthday candle first,” Donghae helped Jaejoong blow out the candle as Jaejoong didn’t understand. He was just happy when Heechul cut him a piece of the cake. Before giving a piece to everyone. He placed a bib around Jaejoong as he didn’t want Jaejoong to mess up his new cloths. Heechul cut the cake into piece and place the plate in front of him… the kids ate happily under the watchful eyes of their parents… Leeteuk gave Taemin some of the cake. It wasn’t long until they were all full in their tummies.

 

****

 

After they had eaten, they thought it was best to let the kid to run off some of their energy.

 

“Siwon watch the little ones,” Heechul called to his husband and Kangin as they played with his kids, under the watchful eye of their mothers. It wasn’t long until they stopped when they heard the wail of one of the younger ones, Siwon turned quick to see Jaejoong lying on the ground.

“WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Siwon ran over to him and pick him up and dusted the dirt from his trouser… “Awh why is my little man in tears? Don’t cry baby,” Siwon comforted his young son.

 

“He fell Appa,” Donghae told his father. Siwon nodded, “Shh… shh Appa got you… Everything is going to be alright.”

“WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Heechul ran from the house when he heard, “What happened?” he asked.
 

“He fell…” Jaejoong reach out his arm for him Umma to take him.

 

“Awh does Joongie want Umma to make him feel better. Joongie tell Umma where it hurts.”

“WAHHHHHHHH!” Jaejoong pointed to his knee, Jaejoong flung his arms around his mother’s neck.

“Shhhh. Hush little one. Don’t cry, Umma make you better… look Umma kissed the pain away… Wave goodbye to the pain… see, all gone…” Jaejoong waved his little hand. Heechul looked at Siwon… “I think it’s time for our Joongie’s nap… Come on, Umma will get you a bottle…” Heechul walked back up into the house with him.

 

“Is he alright?”

 

“Hmm he just needs his nap, he didn’t get one this morning.” Heechul said making his way to the kitchen to get his bottle before bring him up to his room and taking off his shoes before laying him down… He gave the bottle to Jaejoong and the music box on beside his crib, it only took seconds for Jaejoong to close his eye… with bottle in his mouth.

 

Sleep well baby!”

 

He the monitor beside the bed… and made his way back down stairs to his guest.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

Only a few more chapter to we really get to the starting point of this story... i hoped you liked it so far...

comment for the next update ^_^

 

 

aenkre28 has agreed to be a beta again isn't she good...