The Haunted House, Part 2

Clumsy Kris

"Is this the haunted house?" Lay dead panned.

 

"Yes, according to this map it is this house." Jongdae pointed to his cellphone screen.

 

Sehun stopped drinking his bubble tea. "It really looks like a mansion from a game..." he continued drinking.

 

"Yeah." Jongin nodded. "From a nintendo game, right? I remember I played a green clothed character with a vacuum on his back and ran around in ghosts in the vacuum."

 

"Haunted houses and mansions are not my style..." Kris said in a low voice. "But I must do this for the kids." he whispered 'fighting' to himself before he entered the garden with the others following behind him.

 

"I must say that I'm not that impressed." Lay said with a blank expression. "I expected that it would be more spiders, old oak trees, maybe graveyards and the house to be more crumbly."

 

Jongdae raised an eyebrow at Lay's comment. "This isn't scary enough?"

 

"Nope." Lay shook his head. "Maybe for you but not for me." they stopped beside the giant old oak door.

 

"Maybe the things that is inside the house will scars you a bit." Jongdae grinned and pulled on the door. But it was still closed. "Huh? What a slow door..." he tried to pull the door again. "It won't bulge." he putted his feet on the wall and tried to pull the door.

 

"Okay, no more Spiderman moves." Jongin carried Jongdae away from the wall. "Let the master do the job." he winked at Sehun. Sehun smirked while nodding and gave his bubble tea to Lay and then fished up a hairpin from his jacket pocket. He went to the door and putted the pin in the locket and started doing some clicking sounds. The others stared at him confused. After the last click, Sehun pulled the door open and then smirked at Jongdae.

 

"Lady's first." he bowed to him. Jongdae rolled his eyes but went in. The others followed after him. Sehun was the last one to get in and he closed the door. They came in a big dark hall. Right infront of them were a stair that led up to the second floor. To the right were the kitchen and to the left were the living room.

 (The stairs)

 

"Waaahh~!" Lay exclaimed when he looked around the dark hall. "It's so cute and so big!"

 

"Seriously?" Kris wrinkled his nose at Lay. "It's cute?" Lay nodded. "Maybe you should have gone to Specsavers..." he sighed.

 

"It looks really clean." Sehun said. "Too clean." he squinted his eyes as he studied the unusual cleaned furnitures. "There is no single dust on either the furniture or on the floor." he slurped the last bubble tea and then threw the mug in the corner of the room. He ignored the glare Lay sent him after he threw it.

 

"The furnitures are new." Jongin pointed to a white table in the living room. "I've seen that table on Ikea. It's really expensive, I have to say that." he nodded in agreement with himself. "But damn it's a really fine table."

 

"You can always try to hit on it. I bet it will be very painful." Jongin rolled his eyes and nudged the cackling Sehun.

 

Jongdae went into the kitchen and looked around. "In the kitchen there is a fridge, a freezer and fruits that are not rotten. Oh! And there's a dining hall here too! Everything seems new except the floors and the walls."

 

"Have you ever had the thought that someone could be living here and there is no ghosts in this house?" Kris said. No one listened to him. He sighed and massaged his right temple. "These kids..." he muttered to himself.

 

"Everyone come here." Lay said. Everyone went to Lay who was in the living room and went beside him. Lay pointed on a picture that hung on the wall over the fireplace. "Who's those people?" he asked. On the picture there was a tall man, a beautiful woman and two kids standing on each side of them, smiling.

 

"That must be the murdered family, and the psycho-dad." Kris answered.

 

Jongin gasped a little. "They look so happy... How could he do something like that to his own family?" Jongdae started patting Jongin's back while whispering 'It's okay. Just let your feelings out.'

 

"How boring." Sehun only blinked his eyes at the picture and then looked at the stairs. "Hey! Let's explore the second floor." he said and jogged to the stairs and went up. The others looked at each other and shrugged, then they followed the maknae up. They had to be careful to not make the old stairs creak so much, you know, what if they wake up the ghost kids and they start hunting after them? Ghosts was not their style.

 

"Guys be quiet now." Lay whispered as he tip-toed carefully through the dark hall.



 

"We are quiet." Jongdae whispered back. He was right behind Lay who lead the little group.

 

"We look stupid." Kris dead panned.

 

Jongdae and Lay turned around at the same time with their index finger infront of their mouth. "SSHHH!!" they hushed at him. Kris rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. They all stopped tip-toeing and looked at each other.

 

"Now, let's search for any trace of blood." Jongdae smiled evilly when he putted the torch under his chin, making him look more evil.

 

Jongin wrinkled his nose at his cousin. "Don't make yourself more uglier than you already are." Jongdae glared at Jongin and flashed the light towards him.

 

"AH! My eyes!" Jongin covered his eyes with his arm while Jongdae cackled evilly. "I'm blind!" he yelled.

 

"Shhhh!" Lay hushed. "Don't wake up the ghost kids." he hissed. Jongin putted his arm down and blinked his eyes with his mouth open.

 

"Yup, I'm blind." he nodded to himself. "Damn you, hyung." he glared at the direction where he thought Jongdae was.

 

"Uhmm, I'm over here." Jongdae said. Jongin turned his head where Jongdae's voice came from.

 

"Damn you, hyung." he said again. "Hmph!" he snorted and was about to take a step but he stumbled forward and fell on the floor. "Ouch!"

 

"Wow. You're really blind, man." Sehun said in ghetto-english then snorted and started laughing. He ignored Lay who tried to hush at him.

 

Kris came and helped Jongin up from the floor. "What did I trip on?" Jongin asked.

 

"Moving boxes." Kris answered. "And there's plenty of them." he pointed on the pile of moving boxes. "See, someone is actually living here, or just moved here. That's what I told ya'." Kris said nonchalant.

 

"You may be right." Lay said.

 

Kris rolled his eyes. "I have always right."

 

"Nuhu." Jongdae shook his head.

 

"Yuhu." Kris nodded.

 

"Nah." Jongdae shook his head again.

 

"Yeah." Kris nodded again.

 

"Nah."

 

"Yeah."

 

"Nah."

 

"Yeah."

 

Lay sighed while Jongin chuckled at the dragon and the troller's argument. Sehun laughed but froze when he heard someone getting closer to him from behind.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

 

Kris and Jongdae became quiet, Lay looked back, Jongin stopped chuckle. Everyone stared at the person behind Sehun with widened eyes. Slowly, Sehun looked back and turned around. With the torch in his hand, he flashed the light towards a person who was shorter than him and the person wore a green facial mask and a pink bathrobe. The person stared at him with its widened red eyes.

 

"How dare you break in to my house, blondie?" the person asked and tilted his head to the right, not breaking the eyecontact with Sehun.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes back and fainted.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Aaaand here's a chapter! Yehet! I'm sorry if the chapter is just a piece of crap but that's all I could came up with. And I'm sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Who is the person with the facial mask? Is it really the owner of the house? Or just a visitor just like Kris and the others? Can you guess?

In the next chapter I will reveal who it is huehuehuehue...

 

Anyway,

See ya'~! (~^3^)~ *chu*