Kristmas Gift

Clumsy Kris

 

Christmas was getting closer as days passed by like a thunder (not that fast but I wanted to be a little dramatic here), Kris and his best friends have decided to go and buy Christmas presents in the town together. They were now walking in the huge mall, searching for the perfect gifts to give to the people they love and care about.

 

“Let’s go in there.” Jongdae pointed towards the shop that caught his attention.

 

“The Gift Shop? That’s a splendid idea.” Kris gaped.

 

Jongdae squinted his eyes at Kris. “I don’t know if you were being sarcastic or not but I’m going to assume that you complimented my smartness.” he grinned while Kris rolled his eyes.

 

“Let’s just go inside.” Lay sighed as he lightly pushed forward his two idiots to best friends into the store. He was too tired to hear them argue about small unnecessary things. “What are you going to buy?” asked Lay as they strode along the walls that was filled with small dolls and snow domes with snowmans inside of it.

 

“I’m wondering if I should buy Jongin a little dog plushie since he really likes dogs.” said Jongdae as he picked up a brown dog plushie from a basket and carefully looked at it. “Or maybe I will take Monggu home with me on Christmas and surprise him.” he muttered to himself.

 

“Monggu?” asked Kris and Lay while they blinked their eyes in confusion.

 

“Monggu is Jongin’s dog.” explained Jongdae. “He lives with Jongin’s sister ever since Jongin moved in with me.” he smiled. Kris and Lay nodded in understandning. “What are you going to buy, Lay hyung?” he asked.

 

“I’ve already bought gifts for everyone.” Lay smiled.

 

“Even for Suho?” Jongdae wiggled his eyebrows before he got slapped on the shoulder by Lay, who’s face was starting to get red. “You really bought a gift for him?!” Jongdae gaped.

 

“It was because he told me he was going to buy a gift for me and it would be awkward for us if I didn’t bought a gift for him.” said Lay, his face was now red as a tomato. “I think Kris should buy a gift to Tao.” he quickly switched the topic.

 

“That sounds great.” Jongdae nodded. The boys was now staring at the giant with smiles on their lips.

 

Kris raised his eyebrows in surprise to the sudden topic. “Why don’t you buy something for Xiumin?” he asked back.

 

“Because I don’t have feelings for him.” retorted Jongdae.

 

That made both Kris and Lay snort. “Sure~” they nodded in unison while they had their nose wrinkled. “We have seen the uninterested gaze you give him when he doesn’t look.” said Lay. “And we both know that you bully him because you don’t like him.” said Kris. Both of them was smirking at the youngest of the trio.

 

Jongdae had his mouth open in shock. Kris and Lay could spot a small blush creeping up on his cheeks. “I came here to have fun with you but now I feel so attacked.” Jongdae huffed and crossed his arms over his chest while pouting a little. “I think that Kris hyung should buy Tao a small gift.” he said.

 

“Maybe… I don’t know if I should.” Kris scratched his neck.

 

“Come on now, hyung.” Lay smiled as he wrapped his arm around Kris’s shoulders. “We’ll find something that will be the perfect gift for little Tao.”

 

“Yeah.” Jongdae grinned. A light bulb popped up over his head and he snapped his fingers. “I know what you can buy!” he smiled and grabbed Kris’s arm.

 

“We’re we going?” asked Kris.

 

“I’ll show you when we get there.” Jongdae grinned. This was going to be the perfect gift.

 

~~~*~~~

 

Kris fiddled nervously with the small wrapped box in his hands. A gust of wind swept past him that made him shiver a little. He pulled up his scarf over his mouth. His eyes kept scanning for the panda boy who didn’t seem to show up on the empty crossover he was waiting at. Where is he? He’s late. Kris sighed a little, a small puff of smoke came out. What if he doesn’t show up? What if he didn’t want to meet him? What if someone broke into his house and kidnapped him?!  What if an alien took him and now he’s in the galaxy more than thousands of miles away from Earth?! What if-

 

“Kris ge!” a familiar voice shouted. Kris turned his head and saw Tao running towards him. “I’m sorry I’m late.” he apologized as soon as he came up to him. “I was in the midst of showering when you called so that’s why it took so long.” he panted.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry for making you stressed.” aplogized Kris.

 

“It’s alright.” Tao smiled gently towards him. “So what did you want to talk about?” he asked.

 

“I-I wanted to give you this.” Kris gave him the small box to Tao. “It’s Christmas, you know, so… yeah…” Kris stuttered a little as he blushed.

 

Tao blinked his eyes in surprise with his mouth open as he stared at the box. “Thank you very much. But, you didn’t had to buy something to me.”

 

“I wanted to so I did it.” Kris ginned while Tao chuckled a little.

 

“Thank you, ge.” Tao thanked with a small voice. “I really appreciate it.” he smiled as he held the box close to his chest. “Hold on a minute.” Tao suddenly said before he started to search something in his pockets. He smiled when he finally found what he was searching for and pulled it out from his pocket. “Here!” he gave the thing to Kris.

 

“What is that?” Kris blinked his eyes as he stared at the thing Tao gave him. He brought it closer to his face and saw it was a key chain with a red angry bird on. “A key chain?” he started to smile.

 

“I’m sorry, I hadn’t time to wrap it up.” Tao looked down to the ground, feeling a little ashamed.

 

Kris chuckled a little. “It’s alright. I really like it.” Kris smiled. He felt his heart beat faster when Tao looked into his eyes. He took a step toward Tao and wrapped his arms around him before he pulled him closer to him. “Thank you, Tao.” said Kris with a low voice. He soon felt Tao’s arms wrapping around his. It felt like the time had stopped when they stood there in the cold, hugging each other. The snow began to fall without them noticing it.

 

‘Warning. Warning. Jongdae is calling. Warning. Warning. Jongdae is calling'.

 

Both jumped up in the air in surprise. Kris slipped on the snow covered ground and landed on his with a thud. He quickly fished up his phone from his pocket, not caring how painful and cold his booty felt. “Yes?”

 

“Hey Krease! Have you given him the present yet? Are you at your house now?” asked Jongdae.

 

“Yes I have and no, I’m still at the crossroad with Tao.” answered Kris. He looked up and saw Tao almost dying of the laugh he tried to hold in.

 

“Oh….”

 

“I told you that you should wait another 10 minutes before calling.” Jongin’s voice could be heard in the background. “AOW! Bad, Paek. Bad kitty!”

 

"Meow~"

 

“Paek come here to Papa. Well, Kris…. I’ll call you soon?”

 

Kris sighed. “Do so.”

 

“Great. Bye~” then Jongdae hung up the phone.

 

Tao started to laugh when Kris laid his phone in his pocket and then helped the giant up from the ground. “Merry Christmas, ge.” he smiled up at Kris.

 

“Merry Christmas, Tao.” Kris smiled back.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This is my Kristmas gift for you, lovely readers~ (^0^)/*

I hope that you all will have a happy Kristmas and that Santao will leave gifts under the tree. ;)

Here's a little song that you can sing when you open your presents. I found this lyrics almost, I think, one year ago on instagram and I thought this fitted very well when it's Kristmas and everything. Here's a picture I found with the lyrics on Google. Enjoy learning it~

 

See ya' next year in 2015~! (~^3^)~ *chu*

Oh, I almost forgot! If you're wondering what Kris gave Tao as Christmas gift, it was also a key chain but with a panda on it^^ Perfect gift, huh?

 

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

~*~