Locked Up

Clumsy Kris

 

Kris was smiling to himself when he and his friends sat around their usual table in the cafeteria. Jongin, Baekhyun and Jongdae chatted, Lay helped Luhan with his korean homework while Sehun had his gaze glued on his cellphone screen. Sometimes Sehun would send a kick whenever he lost on a game and it somehow always hit Luhan’s leg. Luhan would try to ignore it but deep in his mind he will think hundreds of ways to kill the annoying brat aka Oh Sehun. A few girls giggled and spoke quietly to each other about how handsome they was and how cute the new guy was, but the boys ignored them. Baekhyun noticed Kris happy mood and he couldn’t help but question it.

 

“Why are you so happy today? Is it because the school started?” asked Baekhyun.

 

When Kris didn’t answer he elbowed him on his ribs. “What did you say?” Kris blinked his eyes.

 

“Why are you so happy today? Is it because the school started?” Baekhyun repeated his question.

 

“No.” Kris said with a straight face. “It’s not actually important to you.” he shrugged but a smile slowly crept up on his lips. Baekhyun gave him the ‘please tell me’ look. Kris shook his head but Baekhyun pouted. “I’m serious, it’s not important at all.” Baekhyun’s pout got bigger. “Can’t I be happy for no reason?” he asked. Jongin and Jongdae stopped talking, Lay and Luhan looked up from the books, Sehun stopped kicking Luhan and looked up at Kris. They all wondered what he was talking about. Kris noticed that everyone was staring at him, he pointed at Baekhyun. “Baekhyun is mean to me.” he said.

 

“I’m not.” Baekhyun pouted.

 

“Baek…” Lay gave Baekhyun a disappointed look. Baekhyun looked down to the ground. “Kris is happy because he saw his crush have the gift he gave him on his bag.” he explained. Kris started to blush a little and whined a little ‘Why did you tell them~?’

 

“Oh really?” Luhan and Sehun said at the same time and blinked their eyes. They frowned at each other and gave each other a hard kick at the same time and both flinched from the pain. The others decided to ignore their childish fight.

 

“What did you gave him, hyung?” Jongin asked.

 

“A panda keychain.” answered Kris and blushed more when everyone cooed.

 

“How cute.” Luhan cooed.

 

“Not cute as me.” Sehun flipped his hair in a mocking way.

 

“‘Sehun’ and ‘cute’ are not meant to be in the same sentence. Don’t ever say it again.” Luhan rolled his eyes. Sehun gaped at him. How dare he say that right infront of his face?! “I’m going to my lesson now, it starts in five minutes.” said Luhan and stood up before he took his belongings and walked away.

 

“You got dissed!” laughed Jongin and slapped his knee while laughing hard. “It’s the first time I see Oh Sehun getting dissed by someone except Paek and other pets.” Jongin whiped away a tear from his eye. “This is too good to be true HAHAHA!” Sehun started to grumble as he putted away his phone in his pocket and went to the opposite direction of where Luhan had went earlier. “ he’s mad.” Jongin stopped laughing. “I must go and calm him down.” he said before he ran off to Sehun.

 

  ...

 

“This escalated quickly.” said Lay and sipped on his cup of green tea.

 

Kris and Baekhyun looked at each other and pointed at each other at the same time. “His fault!” they said in an unison.

 

“Baek.” Jongdae looked at Baekhyun with a bored expression. “It’s your fault.”

 

Baekhyun’s face fell. “Why is everyone attacking me~?!” he wailed. “I’m an innocent little butterfly!”

 

“Yeah, and I am a martial art fighter.” Jongdae said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. “Hey, Kris hyung.” he turned towards the giant. “Don’t you have chemistry class right now?” he blinked his eyes innocently. Kris widened his eyes and looked down at his watch and saw that he only had less than 2 minutes to run to the other side of the school to get to his lesson. “!” he cursed before he sprinted across the cafeteria and disappeared around a corner. “Now he’s gone.” Jongdae smirked and clasped his hands together and rubbed it. “I have plans for our precious hyung.” he darkly chuckled.

 

Lay’s eyebrow rose up. “Really?” he blinked his eyes. “I hope it’s not another prank that will send him or you to the nurse.”

 

Jongdae chuckled again, shooking his head as he waved his index finger. “No, not this time. Look.” he fished up a notebook from his pocket.

 

“It’s the Pororo notebook!” Lay gaped at him. “It’s been awhile since I last saw it.”

 

“Hehe.” the troller grinned. “I found it under a pile of books, but anyway do you remember the list of stages for Kris to become the little panda’s boyfriend?”

 

Baekhyun blinked his eyes rapidly. What the heck are they talking about?

 

“Uhhh…” Lay thought a little before he brightened up at the memory. “Ah yes, I do remember it.” he nodded.

 

“Kris has accomplished ten out of twelve steps of the steps to make Tao Kris’s boyfriend.” he said and tapped on the page with his index finger. “I think it’s time for Kris to confess to Tao.”

 

“I don’t think that Kris is ready for that yet.” said Baekhyun, trying to keep up with the conversation though he didn’t had a clue what they were talking about.

 

Jongdae’s smirk grew bigger. “Maybe but he will confess to him if…” began Jongdae before he continued to tell them about his oh-so-good plan. They listened intensely to his plan and after a long time thinking and whining from Jongdae they agreed.

 

Now Jongdae’s plan will start.

 

~~~*~~~

 

Jongin walked quietly along the halls in the huge school, he was on his way to hunt down his prey. When he was on his lesson he got a text message from Jongdae that he wanted him to catch the tall blonde poker faced giant and bring him to classroom 317, that laid on the fourth floor of the school. It will take a lot of effort and lies to lure the giant to that room. He didn’t knew why Jongdae wanted him to catch the blondie, but he didn’t care. It was a long time he really had fun, especially in school. The hall was empty since most of the students were in their classes or some went to eat lunch. He stopped walking when he saw someone leaning against the wall with earphones in his ears, and bobbing his head with the music’s rhythm. Jongin smirked.

 

It was time to take down The Hun.

 

~~~*~~~

 

Jongdae was waiting on the fourth floor, outside classroom 317. It was quite dark but he didn’t care since he had his cellphone that could lit up a part of the hall. He had texted Lay to find Kris and Baekhyun to find Tao while he was in his class. Now he was waiting for them to come with the preys. He began to sing (Best Luck) with a low voice, trying to let the time pass by. He stopped to sing when he heard footsteps getting closer towards him and he looked up to see a pair of bunny-eyed eyes staring down at him. Jongade almost had a heart attack when he saw who it was.

 

It was Xiumin.

 

“Did you miss me so much that you searched for me around the school?” Jongdae asked with a teasing voice.

 

Xiumin wrinkled his nose. “Ew, hell no!” he lightly kicked Jongdae’s leg for teasing him. “I was searching for Tao-Tao till I heard some strange snivel noises and then I found you.” he said.

 

“Puh-lease.” Jongdae snorted in engrish. “You mean that the snivel noises was from me? Please I was singing a song.” Jongdae slightly glared at Xiumin. “You don’t know about music. I bet that you can’t even reach a note.” Jongdae stood up and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

Xiumin raised an eyebrow. “Oh really?” he smirked. “Are you ready to lose, loser?”

 

“Cocky much?” Jongdae huffed. “I’ll start then.” he cleared his throat. “Do.” he began.

 

“Re.” Xiumin sang with a clear tone.

 

“Mi.”

 

“FA”

 

“SOL”

 

“LA!”

 

“TI!”

 

“DOOO!”

 

“REE!”

 

“MIIII!”

 

“!” screamed a voice with a very high tone that definitely didn’t belong to the battling boys. Xiumin and Jongdae looked at the direction where the voice came from. “You scared the out of me, you brat!” screamed the voice again as footsteps got louder.

 

“I have him!” screamed Jongin who was clutched onto the blond giant. Jongdae couldn’t see Kris’s face so clearly but as soon as he saw his blonde hair he knew that it was him.

 

“Take him in here!” Jongdae opened the door to room 317. Jongin shoved the giant inside the room and Jongdae slammed the door shut and locked it. “Good job, Jongin-ah. I assume that Lay or Baek told you about my brilliant plan.” he smiled.

 

“No? You texted me and told me to bring the blonde giant here.” Jongin blinked his eyes. Jongdae’s mouth formed like an ‘o’ when the younger told him. Xiumin just blinked his eyes in confusion. Loud banging came from the door. “LET ME OUT!” screamed the person behind it. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! Whhhhhyyyyyyyyy?!”

 

Jongdae frowned a little. “Kris hyung sounds like- KYA!” he jumped up when someone tapped him on his shoulder. Turning around he saw Baekhyun standing beside the confused Tao. Jongdae grinned and was about to lock the door open when he heard Lay’s voice.

 

“We’re here!” he smiled, Kris was standing beside him, looking confused like Xiumin and Tao. The grin on Jongdae’s face fell when he saw the confused giant.

 

“Wha-Wha-What?” he stuttered. “But-But-But…” he pointed to the door. “Who’s inside then?” he asked Jongin.

 

“Didn’t you want me to catch Sehun?” asked Jongin innocently while blinking his eyes.

 

“What’s happening here?” asked Kris. “What have you done, Jongdae-yah?” asked Kris as he stared down at the cold sweating troller.

 

“I-I thought that I could help a little…” he stammered. Kris rose up an eyebrow at him, waiting for more explanations. “Since you have accomplished all the steps I thought it was time to finally tell him about your heart.”

 

The banging suddenly stopped. They all stared at the door, not knowing what had happened to the poor Sehun. Then the handle began to shook violently and the banging began again, but more louder. “HELP! HELP ME! THERE’S A ZOMBIE HERE! HELP ME, HYUNGS!” They could hear a growl in the background of Sehun’s scream. “AH IT’S HERE! HEEELP!”

 

“Jongdae you have the key!” Lay said in panic. Jongdae shook slightly when he tried to fish up the key from his pocket, when he held it he dropped it to the floor. “OH NO!” they gasped. Somehow, someone accidentely kicked away the key in panic and it slipped in a hole on the wall. “OH NO!” they gasped again.

 

“HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Sehun’s voice echoed before it became quiet. The growl became louder and a snort sound could be heard.

 

“The zombie got him.” whispered Tao.

 

Then the door flung open, they saw a foot raised in the air. They gasped in shock and surprise. It was quiet, the owner of the foot gave them all a glare before he stood upright and huffed in annoyance. “What’s with all the ruckus?” he asked and ruffled his hair. “Can’t I take a nap without getting disturbed?”

 

“Luhan~! It’s you.” Lay smiled and hugged the older baby faced boy. “We thought you was a zombie that ate up Sehun.”

 

Jongin peeked inside the dark room. “Where’s Sehun?” he asked. Luhan just pointed to the lifeless body that laid sprawled on the floor. “Ahhh…” Jongin nodded. “He fainted.” Luhan nodded. “Good, now I have a few more minutes to live.” Jongin sighed in relief. Luhan muttered under his breath before he walked away. He said something like ‘I have to take a nap now...’ and ‘The annoying brat disturbed my sleep, I'll take care of him after my nap.’

 

“What would you do to Tao-Tao?” asked Xiumin with his arms crossed over his chest. He glared at the troller with an angry gaze.

 

“Uh-Uh I-I-I can explain this.” Jongdae raised his hands in surrender as he backed away slowly. “I’m sorry!” he then sprinted away.

 

“YAH!” Xiumin shouted before he ran after him. He had his chance to take revenge after what he did to him on the Snow White act, and he was going to take it. “COME BACK HERE!”


 


Jongdae got beaten up by the almighty Xiumin. Jongin and Lay carried the unconscious Sehun to the nurse to let him rest well. Kris and Tao didn’t knew what exactly happened but they were happy to see each other. Luhan finally got to sleep before his class started.

 

 

 


My first update since 2014!

I hope you liked it~ I haven't had the inspiration to write... so that's why it took so long to update... I'm sorry. (TT^TT)

Aaaaaand I think that this fic will come to an end soon! I don't know when though... But it will end around maybe February to April (?) I don't know yet. It depends on how much I update.

Thank you for subscribing and reading this REALLY weird fic of mine~ I really like you~

 

See you soon~! (~^3^)~ *chu*