Acting Go Wrong

Clumsy Kris

 

“I should have kicked your asses when I had the chance.” Kris gumbled as he scratched his itchy arms. “Go on and start.” he hissed for the two troublemakers to begin the act they had to play.

 

Jongdae cleared his throat before he began to act. “Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?” he asked the ‘mirror’. He then fixed his crown that almost fell from his head.

 

“Oh you’re the ugliest of them all.” answered Xiumin, who held a picture frame infront of him, while nodding at his words. Yup that’s right. They were playing Snow White and the seven dwarfes on the orders of Miss Kwon. “There’s this one person who are the fairest of them all.”

 

“Rude mirror…” Jongdae breathed as he glared at Xiumin. “Oh? Who’s the fairest person then?” he asked.

 

“It’s a person who has a skin white as snow and... uuuhh…” Xiumin glanced at their teacher. “What should I say now?” he asked.

 

Miss Kwon facepalmed herself. “It’s a person who’s skin are white as snow, lips red as roses and pitch black hair.” she answered. “Now try to say that again.”

 

“It’s a person who’s skin are white as snow, lips red as roses, dirty blonde hair and has eyebrows like Star Trek’s Spock.” said Xiumin. “We must be realistic now. This Snow White doesn’t have black hair.” he shrugged his shoulders. Miss Kwon rolled her eyes but didn’t say anything.

 

Jongdae gasped dramatically and put his hand infront of his mouth. “I knew it! It’s Snow White! She won’t be the fairest of them all as long as I live.” Jongdae smirked. “Guard!” he shouted.

 

“I’m actually a hunter… but alright.” Suho scurried up on the stage till Jongdae aka the evil Queen. “Yes, your Highness?” he asked.

 

“Take Snow White out and kill her. Give me her heart as a proof that she’s dead.” Jongdae waved his hand in one smooth move.

 

He’s a smooth criminal, ya’ know. /Michael Jackson shriek/ AOU!

 

“Yes, your Highness.” Suho bowed before he ran to the backstage.

 

“Kris-sshi, you’re up now.” Miss Kwon said and motioned for Kris to go up on the stage as Xiumin and Jongdae ran to the backstage. “The huntsman had taken Snow White out to the forest, far away from the castle. Now act.” she said.

 

“Uhhh…” Kris looked around, not knowing what to do. He bent down and started to pick up imaginary flowers from the floor.

 

Do you wonder how Kris got the roll as Snow White? Well, he was the only grown man that had the guts to dress up as a woman with a dress that itches. And he lost in rock-paper-scissor game with Luhan. But he would not ever admit his lost to anyone.

 

Suho neared behind of Kris with a butter knife of wood in his hand. He slowly raised the knife in the air as he slowly got closer and closer towards Kris. When he took his final step behind Kris he dropped the knife. “I can’t do this.” he said and fell to the ground. Kris turned around and looked shocked when he saw the knife on the floor. “I’m sorry, Princess.” he sobbed in his hands while shaking his head. “I’m so sorry.”

 

~~~*~~~

 

In the backstage the boys was watching the scene with awe.

 

“Dang, he’s good.” Baekhyun whistled quietly when Suho collapsed to the ground.

 

“Yeah but his crying face is hilarious.” Sehun snorted a little before he and Jongin chuckled.

 

Jongdae went up to them with clothes in his hands. “I’m glad that you came,” he said and gave them the clothes. “You’re going up soon. Put on these clothes.” he smiled before he skipped away, leaving the two dumbfounded boys. Luhan secretly snorted at the youngest expression as he sat on a chair near a mirror while Lay fixed his hair infront of it. Chanyeol was on his phone, Xiumin was helping Tao with his costume, Kyungsoo was reading the script. Everyone was busy with their own thing before they had to go up.

 

~~~*~~~

 

“Go! Run away as far as you can. Run away and do not ever come back to the castle ever again!” Suho motioned for Kris to go. Kris didn’t said anything and ran to the backstage, and stumbled on his foot so he fell to the floor and rolled till he got up right beside of Kyungsoo. The younger boy blinked his eyes at the giant and the giant did the same before he went back to the stage, without saying a word about what just happened.

 

Miss Kwon clapped her hands. “Really good act, Suho-sshi. Now it’s act 3. Snow White runs finds a cottage in the forest. You can imagine that you see the dwarfes cottage. Kris-sshi you can begin.” she nodded to Kris.

 

Kris ran up to the stage again. “Uwah!” he fell smoothly on the ground. This time it was not by accident. Wow. He looked around and stood up. “Oh?” he said in surprise when he ‘saw’ a cottage. “What a small house.” he blinked his eyes. He took a step forward. “I’m inside the house now.” he announced to Miss Kwon, who nodded her head. “It’s so dirty here. The people who live here doesn’t know how to clean.” Kris sighed. “Clean. Clean.” he waved his hand. He yawned as he stretched his body while groaning a little. “I’m so tired after cleaning.” he scratched his head and laid down on the ground. He made snoring sounds.

 

“The boys who will play dwarfes may come up now.” said Miss Kwon as she scribbled something down on some papers she held.

 

At the signal seven boys; Lay, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongin, Sehun and Kyungsoo, got up on the stage in a line on their knees, trying to be short as possible, as they sang. “Heigh ho! Heigh ho, heigh ho, heigh ho it’s home from work we go~” the boys whistled. “Heigh ho, heigh ho, heigh ho it’s Baekhyun’s that smells~!” Jongin sang. Baekhyun turned around to glare at him.

 

“Stop!” Lay raised his arms up, making the boys walk into him. They was right beside of Kris. “There’s something different with this house.”

 

“What? Have we went to the wrong house.” Sehun asked.

 

Lay shook his head. “That’s not it.” he said. “It feels wrong…”

 

“Maybe because there’s no dust here.” said Chanyeol and rubbed his fingers together. “Our house is clean.” he said.

 

“Someone had been here?” Kyungsoo blinked his eyes. “Maybe the person took our diamonds!”

 

“Let’s find the person quickly!” Luhan said before they all began to walk around, searching for the intruder.

 

They walked around Kris till Baekhyun screamed in horror. “I found the intruder.” he pointed to the sleeping Kris.

 

“Shhh!” Chanyeol put his hand over Baekhyun’s mouth. “Don’t wake the giant.”

 

Baekhyun glared at him. “Put your hand away from my mouth.” he mumbled annoyed. Chanyeol quickly retired his hand to his hand and smiled. He whispered an apology.

 

“Uwah~!” Kyungsoo awed. “She’s so beautiful.” he said. He was really glad that this was an act. The beautiful girl wasn't even a girl.

 

“Be careful.” Jongin said as he stared at Kris with wide eyes. “Don’t be fooled by her appearence. She might turn into a witch. An ugly witch.” Kris’s eyebrow twitched a little of the words that the younger just said. That brat…

 

Sehun poked on Kris’s chin. “Maybe she’s homeless and was tired so she fell asleep.” he said.

 

Kris opened his eyes and sat straight up which made the boys around him shout by surprise. “Who are you?” he asked.

 

“That’s our line.” said Lay.

 

“Do we really have to introduce ourself now?” asked Sehun with his nose wrinkled. He looked over at Miss Kwon’s unreadable expression.

 

“Of course we have to.” answered Luhan.

 

“I didn’t ask you.” Sehun stuck out his tongue towards Luhan. The blonde boy just rolled his eyes at the childish kid.

 

“We can skip the scene and do the scene when the Queen gives Snow White an apple.” Miss Kwon waved her hand nonchalantly. She began to get tired. Sehun smiled cheekly towards Luhan and mouthed ‘In your face.’ Luhan resisted the urge to kick him. “Jongdae-sshi, please come up.” she said. The boys walked to backstage as Jongdae went up to the stage with a yellow blanket around him.

 

“Hello there little girl.” said Jongdae with a hoarse voice when he neared Kris.

 

“Uhm… I’m a lady, old women.” Kris blinked his eyes.

 

“Here take it.” Jongdae raised his hand towards Kris.

 

Kris leaned closer to look at his hand. “What is that?”  he asked.

 

“Have you never seen an apple?!” Jongdae blinked his eyes. “I want you to eat it since it’s a sunny day and an apple would be nice to eat.” he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“When you say so… It would be nice with an apple.” Kris grabbed the imaginary apple and ate it. Then he rolled his eyes back and fell to the ground.

 

Jongdae laughed like a maniac and threw his hands up in the air. “I’ve finally killed Snow White! WAHAHAHAHA!!” he scurried back to backstage.

 

“Heigh ho, heigh ho, heigh ho it’s home from work we go~!” the dwarfes sang. “Heigh ho, heig- SNOW WHITE!” the boys shouted and ran (more like crawled) to Kris’s body.

 

“Wake up, Snow White.” Baekhyun lightly slapped Kris’s cheeks. “Wake up, wake up.” he repeated his actions.

 

“Uhm, Baekhyun. I think it’s enough slaps.” Chanyeol said slowly. Kyungsoo nodded in agreement. Baekhyun stopped slapping Kris’s cheek when he saw how his cheeks began to redden.

 

“Don’t worry, dear dwarfes. I, the Prince, will help you!” shouted Tao. He sat on Xiumin’s back, who also got the role as the Prince’s horse. Xiumin neighed a little before he slowly crawled towards the others. When they arrived Tao jumped off the panting Xiumin and crawled to the fainted woman Kris. “She’s so beautiful.” he said as he stared down at Kris’s face. Slowly, he leaned closer for a kiss. Kris felt someone’s presence approach him, especially near his face. He cracked his eye open a bit to see the person. When he realised it was Tao he quickly closed his eyes shut.

 

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! His heart beats quickened. TAO WAS GONNA KISS HIM!! The butterflies in his stomach was flying everywhere. Suddenly a girly scream could be heard to the side of the stage. Kris opened his eyes again and saw Tao’s face that was only three inches away from his. Both blushed and sat up without looking at each other.

 

“Help me! I’m being harrased by the evil Queen!” Xiumin shouted. He was laying on his stomach while Jongdae held his left leg in the air, trying to drag him across the stage. “Kyungsoo-yah! Help!” Xiumin grabbed Kyungsoo’s foot.

 

“Hey, Jongdae-yah. Take it eas-” Suho got up to the stage and tried to stop Jongdae when Jongdae took a step backwards and stepped on his foot. “OW!” Suho held his foot and jumped around. “Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!” then he fell over Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Jongin and Lay. “I’m sorry.” he apologized to the groaning boys.

 

Sehun got up to help the others but stumbled on top of Baekhyun when Luhan laid his leg infront of him. “Ooops.” Luhan faked a surprise. “I’m sorry I didn’t meant to put my leg there.” he smirked when Sehun grumbled as he got up from the crushed bacon. Luhan gasped when Sehun suddenly grabbed his legs and started to drag him away, just like Jongdae tried to do with Xiumin. “Yah!” he shouted. He grabbed onto Tao’s leg, which made the panda fall onto Kris’s upper body. They both blushed even more as they stared at each other in shock. Screams and shouts continued for the boys.

 

There's one word to describe this situation: chaos.


“That’s enough. I’m leaving.” Miss Kwon dropped her papers onto the floor and exited the local. She was so done with these insane boys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I hope you liked this^^

I decided to update because I don't think I can update before my winter vacation begins... 

Well,

See ya'~