Sulay Edition: Let me take you to a secret place

Clumsy Kris

 

School was over and the students was walking out of the classroom. Lay stretched his sore limbs and back. He winched when he heard his back bone crack. “Stupid Jongdae,” he sighed “why does he want to pick on Xiumin and start a ruckus?” Well, it isn’t the first time Jongdae have caused a ruckus. His body was still sore after the Snow White-act from a few hours earlier. Packing up his belongings and swinging his back pack over his shoulder, he went out of the empty classroom and down the empty hall. After he took out his jacket from his locker and closed it, he saw Suho standing beside him.

 

“Aww… I thought that I would scare you.” Suho pouted.

 

Lay chuckled. “Nothing scares me.” he put on his jacket.

 

“That’s not fun.” Suho chuckled. “Hey, do you want to hang out with me tonight?” he asked.

 

“Let’s see…” Lay pretended to think. “Yes, I do.” he smiled. “What do you want to do then?” he asked.

 

“Well, we can go to the city.” Suho gently grabbed Lay’s hand. Lay could feel sparkles run through his body by the older boy’s touch. “I want to show you something.” he smiled. Lay could only nod and let Suho lead him out of school. The sky was crimson red, the sun was slowly beginning to shrink in the horizon. They took a bus Suho said that would lead them to the place he planned to go.

 

Lay was looking through the window. He could see that the buildings became more sparser and lesser. He turned to Suho. “Didn’t you say we would go into the city?” he asked.

 

“I did?” Suho blinked his eyes. “Huh, maybe I did… Sorry about that, I meant outside the city.“ he grinned and grabbed Lay’s hand. “Are you worried?” he asked.

 

“No.” Lay shook his head. “I’m just curious. We’re are we heading?”

 

Suho chuckled and brought his index finger infront of his mouth. “It’s a secret.” he winked. Lay could feel himself blush so he quickly looked away. He felt a little shy out of sudden, and he didn’t understood why he felt like that. After a while he felt sleepy. His eyelids felt heavier as the minutes passed. Suho noticed that, he laid his arm around the younger boy’s shoulder and gently pushed his head so it was resting on his shoulder. “I’ll wake you up when we have arrived.” he whispered softly into his ear. Then Lay fell asleep.

 

The bus was empty when Lay finally woke up from his short slumber. They stepped down from the bus and Lay found them being on an open grass field. Now he was curious why Suho took him out to this place. He looked at Suho with a wondering gaze. The older boy just smiled at him, held his hand and dragged him into the field. The sun was almost set and Lay could almost see the stars that shone from the sky. After ten minutes walk Lay saw an old oak tree in the distance. As they came closer, he saw that under the tree there laid a purple blanket with a basket on it. Beside the things stood a telescope. Lay looked at Suho. “May I guess? You took me out for stargazing?” they sat down on the blanket.

 

Suho nodded and chuckled. “That’s right.” he smiled as he began to take out snacks like sandwiches, coca cola and fruits from the basket. “I’ve read that there will pass a comet this day in a few hours. The comet passes earth every hundred years,” Suho face flushed red. “I wanted to see the comet with you.” he said shyly.

 

Lay’s heart fluttered and he felt himself blush. “That was very sweet of you.” he said while smiling. Suho smiled back.

 

The hours felt like minutes for both of them. They ate the snacks that Suho had prepared, they looked into the telescope and watched under the stars, waiting for the comet to pass the earth. Both of them was laying down on the blanket, watching the stars. “This is very nice.” said Lay out of sudden.

 

Suho looked over at Lay. “How come?” he smiled.

 

“Well, it’s quite cozy to just lay here and watch the stars. And the best part of this is I’m with you.” Lay smiled back. Now it was Suho who got red in the face. He felt his heart flutter as butterflies in his stomach went crazy. He cleared his throat before he sat up.

 

“I have something to tell you.” he said.

 

Lay rose an eyebrow at him. “What is it?” he asked as he, too, sat up beside him.

 

The older boy his lips before he spoke, “Ever since I met you, my world got lit up. And it’s all because of you.” he grabbed Lay’s hands into his. They were staring into each others eyes. The moon was beautifully reflected on them. “What I mean is; I like you very much. And I want to be the one by your side through thick and thin, everyday and everynight. I want to be the reason for your smile and laugh, and I want to protect you from all the world’s danger.” he paused. Dang, he was cheesy. “Zhang Yixing, do you want to be my boyfriend?” asked Suho.

 

At first the younger one was silent, but then a huge smile broke his calm face. “Yes, I do.” he answered before he tackled Suho to the ground with a hug. He was now on top of Suho, staring down at him with smiling eyes. “I like you too, Kim Joonmyeon.” whispered Lay. Then he lowered his face till their lips connected.


They didn’t notice the large white fireball that flew in the starfilled sky. But they didn’t cared if they missed it. They had each other now.

 

 

 

 


Here's Sulay~! I hope you like it! ^^

I hope this was fluffy enough for you sulay shippers! I really deserv an award for trying my best xD

Thank you all for upoting, subscribing and reading this story! I love you all! <3

 

 

See ya'~! (~^3^)~ *chu*