Ninja Skills

Clumsy Kris

 

Quietly, the tall boy sprinted down the hall in the school with big steps towards the music room. No one was around, not even the teachers in the school. It was only him, the mysterious singing voice from the music room and the janitor (who was propably sleeping in his office and snoring) in the school. It was time to find out who the beautiful voice belonged to. Jongin didn't told anyone about the voice. Not even to his hyung. He wanted to find out by himself first. And he also wanted to find out how it felt to be a ninja for a moment. He was sure the master ninjas would cry if they saw how good he was to be a ninja.
 


"Ufffhh!" he tripped on his foot and kissed the ground. Maybe not that good. He had still alot to learn about ninja skills.
 


"She’s my baby saehayan geu son kkeute~!" the mysterious voice sang from the music room. Jongin snapped his head towards the music room. Only 5 metres left and he was there. Jongin crawled to the room and opened the door just a little bit. He peeked in and saw the same black haired boy standing beside the same piano!
 


Of course it's the same piano. The school didn't bought a new one since the last time you were here. Jongin rolled his eyes at his brain.

 

He continued to watch, and listen, to the black haired boy singing. When the boy turned around, Jongin could finally see who the person was. The boy had big eyes, a round face and his mouth were heart shaped when he smiled. Jongin awed at his cute face. He felt a tingly feeling in his tummy when he saw him.

 

Oh . Jongin blinked his eyes. He started to have a tiny crush on him! He couldn't help it. The boy was so cute~!

 

"Ehem!" someone cleared his throat behind Jongin, loud enough for only him to hear because the boy inside didn't stop singing.

 

Jongin froze. Please don't be a teacher. Please don't be a teacher. Please don't be a teacher. Please don't be a teacher. Jongin repeated in his mind as he slowly turned around. He saw a pair of legs. Jongin forgot that he were still on the floor so he looked up to the person who glared down at him with arms crossed over his chest. It was Jongdae hyung's little crush, Xiumin!

 

"Why are you spying on my little brother?" Xiumin asked with his eyebrow raised.

 

Little brother!? Uh oh. Jongin gulped. Now he was in deep, deep poop of trouble.

 

"I.. uh... I..." Jongin stuttered out. What could he say? He was finding out who the beautiful voice belonged to and now he had a crush on him? No he couldn't tell him that. He must say something smooth. Something that doesn't sounds weird. Something natural. "I... was training up my skills to be a professional ninja in the future and when I was walking down this hall I heard somone singing so I thought I could use this chance to train up my skills so I was not creeping on your little brother if that's what you thought when you found me sitting here outside the music room and staring at him like a ert." Jongin explained in one breath.

 

Smooth, Jongin. Smooth.

 

Jongin laughed awkwardly and scratched his nape when Xiumin gave him a weird look. Slowly, step by step, Jongin backed away as he laughed till he came up to a corner. "Hahahahahahaha bye!" and he ran away.

 

~~~*~~~

 

"Jongin-ah!"

 

"Jongin!"

 

"Kkamjjong!"

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Chocolate head!"

 

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" the five boys shouted after the said boy who disappeared from this morning. He didn't came to the morning classes, he didn't even appeared to lunch, which was really strange because Jongin loves food and today's meal was fried chicken. The five friends decided to look after the dancing machine.

 

Kris scratched his head. Where could the younger boy be? He thought where the boy could possibly hide at. In the boys' bathroom? No, Jongdae have already checked that. At the field? No. Kris shook his head. Then he would be spotted easily by them. He glanced around the hall on the fifth floor. He saw Sehun and Lay open the doors to the empty classrooms and then close it when they didn't saw Jongin. BaekDae where on the fourth floor looking for him. Kris sighed and glanced at the door to his left. He saw that the door were slighty ajar. If he had glanced quickly, he wouldn't noticed that it was open. He walked to the door and opened it.

 

There, behind the buckets, sat Jongin in silence. Kris saw his head bobbing up and down to the pace in the music he listened to. Kris closed the door queitly and crept towards the younger one. He sat down behind him and stared at his back head. Jongin stopped bobbing his head when he felt someone staring at him. He turned around with a frown on his face and lit up the room with the light of his cellphone.

 

"EIIIKK!!" Jongin yelped when he saw Kris glaring at him. He laid his hand on his chest to calm his beating heart.

 

"Why are you hiding?" asked Kris. He saw Jongin shift a little and pouted.

 

"Because I really like a someone..."

 

"That's not a reason to hide from the person." Kris raised his eyebrow.

 

"Well that person has a big brother that Jongdae hyung likes." Jongin sighed.

 

"Xiumin?" Kris asked. He saw Jongin nod. "Is that really bad?"

 

"Yeah, kind of." Jongin said and started playing with his fingers. "He found me creeping on his little brother this morning." Jongin explanied.

 

Kris didn't know what to say. Was it a good thing or a bad thing? The bad was that Xiumin found him and the good was that Jongin now knew that he likes his little brother? Kris stood up, making Jongin look up at him. Then Kris laid his hand on Jongin's head and patted it while nodding. "I understand." Kris nodded. "You will make through this. Fighting!" he made the fighting pose. Then he opened the door, which made Sehun, Baekhyun and Jongdae fall onto the ground. Behind them where Lay, shaking his head at his friends.

 

"I told you that you shouldn't lean too much on the door." he muttered.

 

"Aye aye aye~!" Jongdae wiggled out from the human pile and crawled to Jongin. "You finally found someone, eh?" Jongdae wiggled his eyebrows. "Who is he?" Everyone looked at Jongin for the answer.

 

"....I don't know...." Jongin said.

 

"...."

 

"...."

 

"You don't know?" Jongdae asked. Jongin nodded. "Well at least you know that he's Xiubunny's little brother." Jongdae patted Jongin's head just like what Kris did moments earlier.

 

"Xiubunny?" Baekhyun asked and wrinkled his nose. "Who nicknames their crush 'bunny'?"

 

"I do." Jongdae and Kris raised their hands up. Everyone stared at them with 'jugding-you' look.

 

"No comments." Sehun said and slurped down the smoothie he just found in the rubbish.

 

Really, no comments. Especially about the smoothie.

 

~~~*~~~
 

The school ended. Everyone was getting out from school to finally hang out with friends or study for their upcoming tests. But for the six boys, it was time to have some fun and play video games at the 2 Jong's house. But first they had to wait for the two younger boys to finish their tests before they have fun. The hyungs were now standing outside the school gate and waited for the maknaes.


 

"Mario is reserved because I will play him." Jongdae grinned at Baekhyun's face.

 

"Then I'll play Luigi instead." Baekhyun pouted a little.

 

"I'll go for Toad." Kris said and smiled.

 

"You guys have the best play characters." Lay pouted. "I will play Peach then."

 

"Really?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Yes." Lay nodded confidentily. He saw on their faces 'why?'. "Because Sehun-ah wants to play Bowser while Jongin-ah wants to play as Dry Bones." he shrugged.

 

"How do you know?" Jongdae asked as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

 

Lay chuckled a little. "Because Sehun-ah told me about that." he smiled. "And I promise you that he wouldn't stop talking about that." Lay shook his head as everyone laughed.

 

Kris glanced to the people behind Lay. He saw Tao talking to Suho and Xiumin. They nodded and turned around, facing him. Kris blinked when they started to come closer. He saw Tao smiling to him and he smiled back, he felt the manly butterflies in his tummy. Suho was the one who approached them.

 

"Hi." he greeted them. After they had greeted back, Suho turned to Lay. "I want to ask a question..." Suho shyly said.

 

"What is it?" Lay smiled to him.

 

"Uh-uhm... I-I wondered if you want to hang out with me on Saturday and watch Transformers 4 with me?" Suho asked, his face were in a deep shade of red. Jongdae and Baekhyun gasped at the question and stared at Lay, waiting for his answer.

 

"Yes, of course I want." Lay smiled, happiness shined from his eyes.

 

"Great!" Suho clasped his hands togheter and smiled. "I'll text you later for more information then."

 

"Okay." Lay nodded.

 

"See you." Suho waved and bowed to the others before he went away with his friends. They could see when Xiumin head locked Suho and ruffled his hair while Tao jumped up and down in excitement.

 

"Ooohhhh~!" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows as he swung his arm around Lay's shoulders. "Looks like you got a date on Saturday." Baekhyun blinked his eyes. "HAHA that rhymes. Well almost."

 

"It's not a date." Lay started to blush. "More like hanging out just like friends." he assured.

 

"If that's not a date then why are you blushing, huh?" Baekhyun poked on Lay's cheek.

 

"I-I-I'm not blushing." Lay swatted Baekhyun's hand away.

 

"Now you're stuttering!" Baekhyun pointed to Lay. They continued to bicker while Kris and Jongdae stared at each other.

 

"Looks like it is time." Jongdae whispered to Kris.

 

Kris nodded in respons. "It's time for the plan we had planning for so long, Operation: LGD-TFS and..." he paused for drama effect. "moustaches."

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hohohohohohoho~ Looks like Lay got a date. And Kris and Jongdae have made something up for Lay. Wonder what that could be...? Well I know because I'm the author and I know everything. Except chemistry, math and how to write more in detail...

Anyway.

Jongin finally know who the singing boy from the music room looks like! It just the name he have to find out before he can make a move on him. But I guess you may have figured out already who the person is.

And Sehun being Sehun. Slurps down every drink he comes across to. *sighs*

In the next chapter you will know what the 'Operation: LGD-TFS and moustaches' means. :)

 

P.S; The chapter title was something random. LOL I couldn't come up with a good title...

 

See ya'~!