The Haunted House, Part 3

Clumsy Kris
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
 
They screamed in a high pitch voice. Kris was clutched onto Lay's arm as he shook him vigorously while screaming. Jongin jumped up in Jongdae's embrace and screamed more. Sehun just lied there on the floor, unconcious. The person with the facial mask sighed and rubbed his head.
 
 
"SHUT UP!" he yelled at them. They stopped screaming but they stared at him, horrified. "Why the hell did you break into my house?" then he pointed at Sehun. "And why does this vanilla head laying on the floor? This isn't a hotel."
 
 
"Pfft he sounds just like Jongdae hyung." Jongin whispered. Jongdae only blinked.
 
 
"Who... are you?" Lay asked quetily. "You're not a ghost so you must be a human."
 
 
The person rolled his eyes. "Swick swack swaggely boo, this ain't Scooby Doo." he raised his eyebrow. The group stared at him with 'wtf-what-kind-of-verse-is-that' look. He rolled his eyes again.
 
 
Jongdae tilted his head a little to the left. "Baek?" he asked. The person blinked at him. "Is that really you?" he asked again.
 
 
"Dae?" the person asked while he squinted his eyes at Jongdae. "Oh my god!" he gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. "Jongdae? Kim Jongdae?!"
 
 
"Baekhyun!" Jongdae dropped Jongin to the floor and ran up to the person. "BAEKHYUN!!" he jumped, or more like flying up onto Baekhyun, making them fall to the floor.
 
 
"OH GOD I MISSED YOU, DAE!!" Baekhyun cried.
 
 
"I MISSED YOU TOO, BAEK!!"
 
 
"YOU STILL LOOK THE SAME, DAE-DAE!"
 
 
" I KNOW! BUT WHERE THE HELL DID YOU MOVE TO? WHY THE ING DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?"
 
 
"I MOVED TO INCHEON, DAE! AND I ACCEDENTILY DROPPED THE PAPER YOU GAVE ME IN A PUDDLE. I'M SOWWEY~!"
 
 
"UWAAHHHH~!! I'M JUST GLAD I MET YOU AGAIN!"
 
 
"UWAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE~!!! *sobs* I'M HOME NOW!! *more sobs*"
 
 
"WELCOME HOME~!!" *cries a river*
 
 
The remaining boys (they counted down the unconcious Sehun from the remaining survivors) only watched the heart warming scene that was infront of them. It would be more heart warming if they weren't in a haunted house and if that Baekhyun-guy didn't scared the out of them with the green facial mask and those deadly red eyes.
 
 
"Aww, how sweet." Kris sarcastilly said. "Now please tell us what the hell is going on?" 
 
 
Jongdae and Baekhyun sat up from the floor. "I can explain, I think." he said and smiled warmly at them. But they still, especially Kris, thought that he looked scary.
 
 
~~~*~~~
 
 
"Thank you." Baekhyun smiled at Lay who poured green tea in his cup. Everyone sat around the table in the dinner hall, except Sehun who laid in the living room, unconcious. Kris was sipping on his tea as he stared at Baekhyun, intensively. Even after Baekhyun had washed away the facial mask and put a t-shirt and sweatpants on, Kris still found him scary. Jongdae and Jongin began to chat with Baekhyun as they waited for Lay to come back from the kitchen. When Lay came back and everyone had settled down, Baekhyun began to speak.
 
 
"You haven't answered my question from ealier." he said. "Why did you guys decide to break in to this house?"
 
 
"Sehun-ah, the vanilla head, had told us a story about what happened in this house for over 200 years ago. So we decided to look if the story was true." Jongdae answered.
 
 
"The story about the father who killed his children with an axe and strangled his wife then took his life in the attic?" Baekhyun asked. Everyone nodded. Baekhyun started to laugh. "I've heard the story before I moved in. The house seller told me that they had investigated and there was no ghosts in this house." he smiled. "And about the story, it's not true."
 
 
"What?!" Jongin and Jongdae exclaimed while Lay gaped at Baekhyun and Kris only blinked his eyes at him.
 
 
Baekhyun nodded. "It was an old man who lived alone in this house. He was a really mysterious person and people believed that he had a big secret because he never talked to anyone in this town. Then the people started with a rumour that he had killed his wife, or sold drugs. The rumours then expanded and there's different version of the story. Like, after he died his soul is still in this house but that's not true."
 
 
"Weird people..." Lay muttered.
 
 
"Baek, how come your eyes are red?" Jongdae asked and poked Baekhyun's cheek.
 
 
"I was actually going to have a spa for myself, as you could see with the facial mask I wore earlier." he chuckled a little. "And I was going to have cucumbers on my eye lids but I accidentily took pickles instead." he had a poker face when everyone laughed at him. "It's not funny!" he wailed a little. "Try to have pickles on your eye lids and feel the burn." he pouted. "It hurted."
 
 
"Sorry Baek." Jongdae stifled his laugh. "You looked really scary with those red eyes when you glared at us."
 
 
"Ah." Baekhyun scratched his neck, embarresed. "I'm sorry I scared you guys."
 
 
"It's alright." Lay smiled at Baekhyun. "I'm sorry for breaking in to your house."
 
 
"It's alright." Baekhyun waved his hand nonchalantly. "I'm actually glad that you did it. If you didn't, I wouldn't have met Jongdae." Baekhyun laid his arm around Jongdae's shoulder, grinning.
 
 
"How come you guys know each other?" Kris asked and sipped his green tea. Seriously, Lay's green tea tasted like heaven. 
 
 
"We have knew each other since, uh, since we were two years old?" Jongdae looked at Baekhyun for confirm.
 
 
Baekhyun nodded. "I think so." 
 
 
"But then Baekhyun moved to Incheon when we were twevle and ever since then we haven't had contact with each other." Jongdae and Baekhyun nodded sadly.
 
 
"I'm glad that you found each other again." Lay smiled.
 
 
"Thank you." Jongdae smiled. But then the smile faltered and replaced with a small frown. "You make it sound like we're a couple!" he pouted as everyone laughed. After a while they calmed down and started to chat about random things like how the weather will be tomorrow and what would happen if the house really had ghosts. Kris only listened when they chatted and smiled a little when they joked around.
 
 
"Hey, Baekhyun hyung." Jongin said, interrupting the very interesting conversation Baekhyun had with Lay about the unicorns excistens.
 
 
"Yes, Jongin-ah?" Baekhyun turned his head to Jongin, ignoring Lay muttering about "Unicorns do exist... Just look at me, goddammit." He rolled his eyes at the comment.
 
 
"Wich school are you attending?" Jongin asked.
 
 
Baekhyun looked up to the ceiling, deep in thoughts. "Uhhh... SM High, I think." he scratched his head. He raised his eyebrow when the others gasped, especially Jongdae. "What? Is the school bad?"
 
 
"No." Jongdae shook his head. "It's good that you're going on SM High. That's splendid." Jongdae smiled and hugged Baekhyun. "We're going to the same school! I'm so so so so so so so so HAPPY~!!" he rocked Baekhyun back and forth as he said 'so'. Baekhyun blinked his eyes at him.
 
 
"You're all going to the same school as me?" he asked and looked at everyone. They all nodded and Baekhyun began to smile widely. "Hurray!" he shouted and hug Jongdae back. "I'm so so so so so so so so HAPPY~!!!" he imitated Jongdae and rocked him back and forth.
 
 
Kris smiled at the lovely scene and then he looked at his watch. His eyes almost popped out when he saw what time it was. "Guys..." he whispered. Jongdae and Baekhyun paused their hug and looked at him, Jongin looked at Kris as he sipped the green tea and Lay looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
 
 
"What is it, Kris hyung?" Lay asked.
 
 
"It's almost 11.30 p.m." Kris said.
 
Jongin almost spat out the green tea. He placed down the cup on the table with a loud 'bang'. "My beauty sleep!" he shrieked. "Jongdae hyung, I will go home first." Jongin stood up from his chair. He bowed to Lay. "Thank you for the tea." he thanked and turned to Baekhyun. "Thank you for moving here, now Jongdae hyung is happy." he thanked and then sprinted out from the room.
 
 
Silence filled the room.
 
 
"What the hell was that?" Kris asked, his eyes never leaving the door where Jongin had ran out. "He was like a different person."
 
 
"He usually be like that when it's late and when he's tired." Jongdae shrugged as they heard the front door open. "Don't forget about Sehun!" he shouted. They could hear Jongin slam the door close and run back to where Sehun is laying. "I must go too." Jongdae said and rose up from the chair. "I have the house key." he patted his pocket were the key laid.
 
 
"We must go too." Lay said as him and Kris also stood up. Baekhyun nodded and smiled.
 
 
"I'll follow you to the front door." he said as he got up from the chair and went with them towards the front door. When they got there, they saw Jongin carrying the still unconscious Sehun on his shoulder.
 
 
"We take Sehun home to us." Jongin said and patted Sehun's . "I'm too lazy to go to his house." Jongdae only nodded. Baekhyun opened the front door.
 
 
"What the...?" Baekhyun blinked his eyes. "I swear I locked this door when I got home..."
 
 
"Sehun unlocked it with a hairpin when we got here." Kris said.
 
 
"Oh..." Baekhyun continued to blink his eyes. "Well now I don't feel guilty anymore for scaring the out of Vanilla head."
 
 
"Goodbye." Lay said and bowed to Baekhyun when he passed by.
 
 
"Bye!" the rest said and went out.
 
 
"Goodbye." Baekhyun smiled and then closed the door and locked it. Wait a minute... He frowned. Why did Sehun have a hairpin on him? He's a guy, right? Baekhyun blinked his eyes but decided to shrug it off then he went to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

'Cause for the first time in forever~! I updated and I'll be gone~! Hahahaha xD
Hey again! I shall tell you that I will be on a vacation for 1 month so I won't be updating when I'm gone. So you should know instead of wondering if I died or got murdered by my cat. Or maybe a cow drives me over with a tractor... Who knows?
 
Aaaaaaand Baekhyun joined this crazy fanfiction of mine! *meowing cats in the background* What the heck... We shall welcome him with an applause *applause* Excactly like that. *smiles*
 
 (maybe not like that... uhhhh *shudders*) I just love that gif :') Everyone who guessed who the person behind the facial mask was Baekhyun. *clap*clap* You deservs a cookie. *gives you a cookie*
 
Thank you for reading, subscribing, voting and commenting on this fanfiction. I'm happy! It's really fun to read your comments about this crazy story. Hahaha xD
 
See ya' when I get home! Take care~!