Devil Baek

Clumsy Kris

(Baekhyun: What the hell? I'm a devil?! Well excuuuuuse me!)

 

"Really?" Baekhyun let out a gasp after Jongdae had finished talking. Jongdae nodded. A small grin began to creep on Baekhyun's lips and his eyes twinkled when he said.

 

"I want to help too."
 

 

~~~*~~~
 


When Kris woke up this morning he felt something weird would happen. What would happen, he didn't knew. But it would be weird. Extremely weird. And he was right when he came to school and saw Baekpoo, or was it Baekmae, staring at him with a Joker grin. Kris felt a shiver run down his spin when he saw the look Baekloo gave him. He knew something, Kris could feel it. Kris glanced at Jongdae for an answer but Jongdae just stood there beside Baekyada and smiled sweetily to him. Too sweet for Kris's liking.
 


"Hey!" Lay greeted as he skipped towards them. "Good morning Jongdae, Baekhyun and Kris." he smiled at them. He didn't seem to notice their little weird behaviour.

 

Ahhh his name was Baekhyun! Not Baekpoo. Kris made a mental note to himself to remember that.

 

"Where's Jongin-ah?" Lay looked around for the tall dancer.

 

"He went to fetch Sehun-ah. He's at the park right now, waiting for him." Jongdae answered.

 

"Ahh.." Lay nodded. He glanced over at Baekhyun and Jongdae, then at Kris and then back to them. "Did I miss something?" he asked. Now he noticed their weird behaviour.

 

"No, I don't think so." Kris answered as he looked at the two smiling boys. "Did I miss something?"

 

"No, I don't think so." Jongdae answered. He looked at Baekhyun with a smile. "Did he miss something?"

 

Baekhyun shook his head. "No, I don't think so." he smiled back. "Did we miss something?"

 

"No, I don't think so." Jongdae answered and looked at Kris. "No one missed something."

 

Kris raised an eyebrow at them. "Weirdos...." he whispered to himself and shook his head.

 

"So Kris..." Baekhyun suddenly stood infront of Kris, which made Kris jump in surprise because he didn't noticed that Baekhyun was infront of him. "I heard that you really like a guy, hm?" Baekhyun started doing the Joker grin again. Kris started to sweat. Not because of how close Baekhyun leaned towards him, it was because Kris was scared of him. And he came closer and closer. "Do you need more help to get the special one's heart?" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows. "Do you? Do you?"

 

"Uhhh..." Kris wrinkled his nose. "It's okay. I'll already have a TrollDae and a Laynicorn here to help." he saw Baekhyun's face drop. He didn't want to hurt the poor guy's heart. "But if you're not insane and crazy, maybe you can help me." Baekhyun's face shined when he looked up.

 

"Yeeey~!" he clapped his hands. "Thank you for letting me help you. High five, Kris!" Baekhyun was going to give Kris a high five but stopped mid-air when he saw that Kris was no longer standing infront of him. "Eh?" Baekhyun blinked his eyes. "Where did he go?"

 

"He's here." Jongdae said and pointed to the giant behind Lay. Lay took a step aside, revealing Kris from his not-so-good-hidden-place-for-a-giant. Kris smiled a little and waved his hand to Baekhyun.

 

"Oopsss... I guess you found me." Kris laughed awkwardily.

 

"Hey guys!" Jongin greeted with Sehun beside him. They stood behind Kris and saw Baekhyun stand 3 meters away from him. Jongdae and Lay just stood at the side watching the scene. When no one answered him he looked at Sehun. "What's going on?"

 

"Like I would know, we just got here." Sehun shrugged. Jongin rolled his eyes at the younger one's answer.

 

"You... are you scared of me?" Baekhyun asked as he took one step closer to Kris. He saw Kris take a step back.

 

"No I'm not scared. More like awkward with you." Kris explained. Baekhyun took another one step closer to him, Kris backed away. Then three steps and Kris took three steps back.

 

"You're not awkward, you're scared of me!" Baekhyun bursted out. "The same goes for you, Vanilla head!" he pointed to Sehun, who only blinked in confusion.

 

"Wow, I feel attacked right now." Sehun raised his hands in the air.

 

"Looks like they knew that we where here." Jongin muttered.

 

"I'm a really nice person, ya' know." Baekhyun pouted. "To prove it," he extended out his arms. "let me hug you." he said with a serious voice.

 

Kris shook his head. "Nah it's fine." Sehun nodded in agreement.

 

"I promise I don't bite." Baekhyun grinned and walked towards Kris and Sehun. Both backed away slowly as Baekhyun came closer and closer. Then they started running away with Baekhyun trailing after them and shouting in a girly voice. "Oppa let me hug you~!"

 

The others just stood there in silence till Jongin broke the silence.

 

"What in the world happened?" Jongdae and Lay just shrugged.

 

~~~*~~~

 

"Oppa~!" Baekhyun shouted as he ran after the two scared blonde giants with his arms extended, trying to hug them. They ran past the other students who looked at them in wonder of what happened to the small brunette who chased the giants. "Oppar~! Please slow down~!" Kris and Sehun turned around the corner and continued to run. Baekhyun was still right behind them.

 

"What did he eat?! Crack?!" Sehun panted out. "He's crazy, man. CRAZY!"

 

"I do acknowledge to the fact that he's crazy." Kris said. "But that's over the line of crazyness!" they ran up the stairs to the second floor of the school. Kris accidentily pushed a student. "I'm sorry, I'm escaping from the crazy chipmunk." Kris spurted out before he ran after Sehun and ran up to the third floor. On the third floor were less students who just chilled before the morning class would start.

 

"Sorry, sorry. Running handsome guys are coming through." Kris apologized as they ran down the hall.

 

"You admit I'm handsome?" Sehun asked.

 

"No I was talking about Baekhyun and I." Kris sniggered when Sehun started to wail.

 

"Oppa~!" Baekhyun shouted as he ran past the students behind them. Kris looked back and saw how close he was.

 

"SHIET! RUN FASTER HE'S RIGHT BEHIND US!" Kris screamed and ran faster.

 

"I'M TRYING!" Sehun screamed back. They ran up to the fourth floor were there was no students there. Except one person with pitch black hair, who read a book while walking. Kris recognized the person and smiled.

 

"Yo Tao!" Kris shouted when he ran past Tao. Tao looked up and turned around.

 

"Hey Kris." he smiled but Kris was too far away too hear it and see his smile.

 

"OPPA~!" Baekhyun screamed. "LET ME LOVE YOU~!" then he ran past Tao. Tao only blinked his eyes and chuckled at those weirdos. He shook his head and continued to read his book.

 

"Up to the fifth floor!" Sehun said and they ran up the stairs. They ran down the hall and stopped to catch their breath.

 

"Oppa~" They heard Baekhyun's faint voice calling for them from the fourth floor. They looked at each other.

 

"What now?" Kris asked, more like panted out. He started to feel really tired. Sehun looked around and saw one room that was open.

 

"Quick! In there!" Sehun pointed to the room and they ran towards it.

 

"Oppar~" Baekhyun's voice sounded more clearer and the running steps from the stairs told them that he was near. "I'm coming for you~! Let me hug you."

 

"UHFFF!!" Kris tripped on his shoelace and fell face down on the floor. Sehun turned around and saw the dragon lying there, lifeless. He looked to the right and saw Baekhyun coming up from the stairs, laughing like a maniac when he saw them. Sehun groaned and rolled his eyes then he grabbed Kris's arms and dragged him in to the room, closed the door and locked it.

 

"Shhh!" Sehun hushed for Kris to be quiet. They waited in silence as they heard the running footsteps running past the dark room they were in. When they didn't heard the footsteps more, they sighed in relief.

 

"That was close..." Kris whispered. Sehun nodded in agreement. Then the door bursted open, revealing the smirking Baekhyun.

 

"Huehuehuehuehue" Baekhyun snickered as he came closer to Kris and Sehun. "You thought that you could hide in an empty room and lock it?" Kris and Sehun nodded innocently. "Well, too bad that I know hapkido so I could kick me to you for a hug." Baekhyun extended out his arms and catched the two in a bear hug. Kris and Sehun blinked their eyes at the skin contact. When Baekhyun released his hug, the giants silentily puffed out the breath they didn't noticed they held.

 

"See. I'm a nice person. I didn't bite you." Baekhyun smiled and went out from the room. "We're beginning our classes soon, so you better hurry up and get your asses out from the room." he said and went.

 

"Holy Krisus..." Kris whispered as the two slowly slid down the wall. "I'm glad we survived Devil Baek's hug."

 

Sehun could only agree.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Did you miss me? Well here I am after one month of vacation *cheers* I hope you liked this chapter^^ I'm sorry for mispellings and grammar mistakes.

I hope this chapter made you laugh, smile or chuckle/snicker/giggle/pickle/snigger/miggle or whatever you do. xD

 

See ya'~!