Mission Accepted

Clumsy Kris

"Please." Kris begged. Jongdae squinted his eyes at him.

 

"I thought that you didn't want our help" he crossed his arms over his chest. Lay just sat there quietly as he watched his best friends staring at each other. Tension filled the room. Lay gulped as he made himself more comfortable on his bed, trying not to make a sound.

 

After Kris had ran away after the incident, Lay and Jongdae found him hidden in the jantior's forgotten inventory and forced him out by threating him to kidnap all his plushies and sacrifice them in the name of Shisus and his goldfish, Donghae. They finally got him out, but Kris avoided Tao for the rest of the day. And now they where sitting in Lay's room.

 

Kris got down on his knees, hands clasped together. "Dear Jongdae, master of the trollers and dancers. Hear my prayer. Please help me to get the love of my life." Kris looked into Jongdae's eyes with his puppy eyes. He added a little pout on his mouth. Jongdae smirked.

 

Oh oh, Lay thought. Jongdae's smirk means trouble.

 

"Okay." Jongdae agreeded.

 

"Yes!" Kris cheered and stood up.

 

"But." Jongdae pointed his finger at Kris's fabulous face. "You must do everything as I say."

 

Kris widened his eyes. "E-Every... thing?" he gulped. Everything means more problem. Actually, Jongdae was really a troublemaker.

 

Trou-ou-ou-u-ble, trouble. Tro-Trouble maker~ /inserts whistle/

 

Okay back to the story.

 

Jongdae nodded slowly. "Yes Kris. Everything." he smiled evilly.

 

"Alright. I'll do everything." Kris sighed.

 

"Good." Jongdae smiled and took out a notebook and a pencil from his pocket. "The first step is, still, to say 'hi' to him." he wrote something down in his notebook.

 

"Kris hyung when do you have some classes with Tao?" Lay asked.

 

"Hmmm..." Kris thought for a minute. "I think I have chemistry with Tao tomorrow..."

 

"That's even better!" Jongdae wrote something down again. "Wait." he stopped writing and looked up at Kris. "Since when did you have classes with him?"

 

"Since he transferred to this school?" Kris raised an eyebrow. "Haven't I told you before?"

 

Jongdae shook his head. "No! It's a shame you never told us before."

 

"I knew it." Lay shrugged.

 

Jongdae turned to Lay. "Really?! When did the baby dragon told you?" Jongdae asked while ignoring the glare Kris sent him.

 

"When you slipped on a banana peel and was sent to the nurse. He told me about his classes with Tao when you was unconscious." Lay answered. Jongdae turned to Kris and stared at him with a 'are-you-serious?' face. Kris nodded slowly.

 

"No wonder I haven't heard of it." Jongdae sarcastically said. Kris nodded. "You," Jongdae pointed at Kris. "are gonna say 'hi' to him at the chemistry." he told him with a strict tone.

 

"How am I gonna do that? After the incident... You saw how mad he was at me." Kris slumped down on Lay's bed. Lay patted Kris's back.

 

"Just say sorry." Lay said. "It's not that hard. Tell him you're extremely sorry. And he will forgive you. I hope..."

 

"Okay. I'll try." Kris nodded.

 

"That's the spirit, Krissy."

 

"Don't call me Krissy!"

 

~~~*~~~

 

"Okay everyone!" the teacher clapped his hands to get attention from the class. "This lesson we are going to make chemicals turn blue. And we are going to switch partners!" he announced. (A.N: I don't know so much about chemistry. I have it only once a week so I don't remember so much. LOL! Please don't blame me, blame my schedules and teacher.)

 

"Jungli and Hyuseob sits together. Then Minah and Hyeri, Taeceyon and Dongho, Tao and Kris-"

 

Kris felt really excited when the teacher partnered him with Tao. He looked at Tao and saw Tao already looking at him, or more like glaring at him. Kris gulped a little. This will be harder than he thought it would be.

 

"Now that's everyone. Please go to your labstation." the teacher said. Everyone did what they was told. "Okay. You have all the instructions on the paper. Follow it carefully and be careful on how much you pour the chemicals. I wish you good luck." the class started to read the paper.

 

"Hi." Kris said.

 

First step, completed.

 

But there was no answer.

 

Kris looked at Tao who was busy reading the instructions. He took the chance to look closer at him. Those kissable lips, those perfect panda eyes and the piercings on his ear was perfect.

 

Dayum~ Even his was perfect. Yeah, Kris was a ert. An awesome ert.

 

That sounded wrong...

 

"Yah, moron!" Tao waved his hand in front of Kris face. Kris looked at Tao startled. "You've been spacing out for 3 minutes. I think it's time to do the experiment." Tao pointed to the tubes, bottles and the chemicals that was already placed on the table.

 

"Oh." Kris blinked. "S-sorry." he scratched his neck. That was embarrassing. He cleared his throat. "Okay, let's start."

 

They followed the instructions, step by step. They talked to each other but they talked about the experiment. Finally they were on the last step. The blue water boiled and Tao was reading the instructions, checking if they did everything right and what they were going to do next.

 

"Pour the *minnabong in the boiling water. The minnabong is very explosive so be very careful to not pour too much or the water will explode." Tao read out.

 

"Okay, Kris. Can you pour it in?" he asked and looked at Kris.

 

Kris shrugged. "Sure." he grabbed the bottle and started to pour the minnabong.

 

"You know about yesterday." Kris started.

 

"Hm?" Tao looked at Kris. "Oh, that."  Tao remembered now. He was too busy doing the experiment that he forgot to be mad at Kris. But now he wasn't mad anymore.

 

"I'm really sorry about what I did. It was an accident." Kris apologized.

 

"Don't worry about it. It's cool." Tao shrugged.

 

Kris looked up shocked. "Really?!" he couldn't believe that he forgave him that easily. He was so happy. "I'm so happy~" Kris said and smiled. But the smile didn't last so long when he saw Tao staring at him horrified. He frowned. "What? Is something wrong?" he asked. Tao continued to stare at him with his mouth open.

 

"K-K-Kris." Tao stuttered and pointed to the table. "The-the-the bottle!" he screamed.

 

"Huh?" Kris looked down and saw blue smoke pouring out from the bottle.

 

"Well ..." Kris mumled before the water exploded and everything turned into blue.

 

~~~*~~~

 

"How do you think it's going for Kris hyung?" Lay asked as he sipped on his bubble tea.

 

Jongdae smirked. "I think it's going good and bad for him." he chuckled a little. They was sitting on a bench at the schoolyard and drinking bubble tea.

 

"Bad? What do you mean?" Lay asked as he raised his eybrow.

 

Jongdae chuckled more. "You know that Kris hyung is extremely clusmy?" Lay nodded. "He's going do something clumsy. Don't ask me why, I just know it." he laughed. Lay smiled and shook his head.

 

*BOOM!*

 

They both turned their heads where the sound came from. "What was that?" asked Lay.

 

"An explosion, I think." Jongdae answered. They saw a door open and students ran out from the classroom that was filled with blue smoke. The students was covered with blue colour from the smoke, from head to toe. They also saw a certain giant running out and coughing out the smoke. Both knew instantly who the giant was.

 

"Told ya' he was gonna be clumsy." Jongdae shrugged and sipped his bubble tea casually.

 

Like a boss.

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Here's a chapter for ya'~ (^-^)/

I hope you liked it.

I'm sorry if there's any grammar and mispelling mistakes.

*Minnabong is something I came up with while writing this chapter. I don't think it excist in reality... As I said, I'm not really good at chemistry and I don't know any chemicals that is explosive. So the 'minnabong' just came up in my head. So yeah... I know I'm lame (>.<)

Stay strong, stay healthy.

See ya'~ heart