Never Let A Troller Be Alone

Clumsy Kris

 

“Kris.” Lay knocked on the door to the janitor’s forgotten inventory. He sighed a little when the giant didn’t respond. “Kris hyung, I know you’re inside. Open the door.”

 

“Open Sesame!” Jongdae threw his hands up in the air towards the closed door.

 

“Shush!” Baekhyun covered Jongdae’s mouth with his hand. “Your doctor told you to not talk too much and to not scream or shout when your voice are still recovering.”

 

“It’s alright, Baek.” Jongdae flicked away Baekhyun’s hand. “I’m not going to talk so much. I’ve only said fifteen words toda-” he paused for a second thought. “Nineteen. Twenty. Twenty-two.” he grinned innocently while batting his eyelashes.

 

Luhan stared at the boys. He was still trying to get used with the Korean culture and its people. Or maybe it was its people he had to get used to. “Why did Kris lock himself in and won’t talk to us?” he asked Lay.

 

Lay stopped to turn on the handle and looked at Luhan. “He embarrased himself right infront of his crush.” Lay whispered the last word. “So now he’s too shy to even go to school and see him.” Lay shrugged his shoulders.

 

The new chinese boy’s mouth formed like an ‘o’ as he nodded in understanding. Lay sighed and took a step back. “What are you doing?” asked Luhan when Lay started to crack his fingers.

 

“I’m going to force him out.” answered Lay. He squinted his eyes and stared at the door with a fiercely gaze. “Kris hyung, if you don’t come out I will take all of your plushies and sacrifice them in the name of Shisus and Donghae, his goldfish.” said Lay. No sound could be heard from the other room. “And I will gladly teach Ace some bad words.” he grinned.

 

“I’m coming!” They heard Kris mutter before the door opened and Kris stepped out. “Don’t you dare touch my plushies, especially Ace.” Kris pointed his index finger toward Lay. “Evil unicorn.” he muttered to himself.

 

“Now when we have got you outside to the light side, we have only” Baekhyun glanced down to his watch. “three minutes left till our math lesson starts.” Baekhyun nodded a little.

 

“Who’s our math teacher?” asked Luhan.

 

The boys got quiet. “I think it’s Mrs Lee.” Baekhyun scratched his head.

 

“Mrs Lee?!” Kris, Jongdae and Lay widened their eyes.

 

“We must hurry! Run for your life or you will end up getting scolded by the wart on her chin!” Jongdae shouted before he ran with the other boys trailing after him.

 

“Yah, Jongade! What did I tell you about shouting!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

~~~*~~~

 

Little Jongdae was skipping along the empty hall. He had forgot his math book and was allowed to go and get it. The boys had arrived just in time when the lession started and didn’t got any scolding from the wart. When Jongdae had got his math book and walked back, he halted when a paper on the school’s news board got his attention. Jongdae leaned closer to read more of the interesting paper till he got to the last sentence:

 

Are you interested? Write down your name and class on a paper and give it to your homeroom teacher. We really want YOU to join us! :)

 

Jongdae stared at the paper. He wanted to join but he didn’t wanted to be alone. He then grinned when an idea popped up in his head. With a piece of paper and a pen in his hand, he wrote down his and his friends name on the paper. He included his cousin and friend. Smiling, he skipped back to his lession. He had to give his homeroom teacher the paper later. He didn’t want Mrs Lee to scold him for taking so long time.

 

~~~*~~~

 

Xiumin was feeling satisfied after his time at the bathroom. His stomach felt sooo much better. When walking down the empty hall, he spotted the annoying camel reading on the news board. In panic, he jumped behind a corner to not be seen by the camel. He saw how the camel was staring at a paper for a long time before he took out a paper and scribbled on it. Then he skipped away. Curiousity hit the little bun even though he tried to push the feeling away. He walked to the news board and saw many papers with texts about joining clubs or have an extra lession to focus on something you really liked like music, art or math for a short period of time. Eww math. Xiumin wrinkled his nose when he read that. His attention drew to a paper. He read it till he got to the last sentence:

 

Are you interested? Write down your name and class on a paper and give it to your homeroom teacher. We really want YOU to join us! :)

 

Ooohhhh~ Sounds interesting! Xiumin’s mouth formed like an ‘o’. Who would chose this as an extra lession? But it was interesting… Xiumin’s eyes sparkled in delight. He fished up his phone and wrote down his and his friends name. He also added his brother and his best friend. Of course he didn’t wanted to do this alone. After he had written down the names, he put his phone in his pocket and walked to his lession. He had to write the names on a paper later and give it to his homeroom teacher. This was going to be so exciting!

 

~~~*~~~

 

“Okay class, you’re dismissed.” the teacher said as she stood up from her chair. “Before you go I have to remember you that the first lession of your extra lession is starting 15.30. (3.30 pm)” The students groaned. “I hope you have chosen an extra lession. See you tomorrow.” said Mrs Lee.

 

“We haven’t signed us up, right?” Kris asked as they went out of the classroom. The boys shook their heads except Jongdae. “Then should we go and sign us up?”

 

“No need to.” Jongdae grinned. “I’ve already done that.”

 

“Really?” Lay blinked his eyes in surprise. “What did you sign us up in?”

 

Jongdae put his index finger infront of his mouth. “Secret.” he chuckled. “I also included you, Luhan.” he smiled to him.

 

“Thank you.” Luhan smiled back.

 

“I hope you didn’t signed us up in something wierd club again.” Kris groaned a little when a memory came up in his mind. “It was horrible.” Lay chuckled while Jongdae scratched his neck when they knew what Kris meant.

 

Baekhyun and Luhan blinked their eyes in confusion. “What happened?” asked Baekhyun.

 

“Jongdae signed us up in the school’s dance lession last time.” answered Kris and rubbed his forehead. “It didn’t went well for Jongdae and I.”

 

Lay stifled his laugh. “They both failed the dance steps to Macarena.” he snorted before he laughed.

 

Every one laughed as they went to their lockers and put inside their books. Jongdae then showed them the way to the room where Jongdae had signed them up in. He spotted their homeroom teacher in the hall and gave him a paper before he continued to walk. After a few turns and endless of walking they finally arrived to the room. “Here we are!” Jongdae grinned and grabbed the handle before he opened. The room had a large stage with seats in front of it.

 

“What had you sign us up in?” asked Luhan when they all was standing on the stage, looking around in the huge local.

 

Jongdae was about to answer when the door slammed opened and someone shouted “THIS IS THE ROOM!”

 

“Yah, ge, you don’t have to shout like that…”

 

“Sorry Tao-Tao.”

 

“Tao?” Kris widened his eyes. “. . . I must hide!” he hissed. He picked up the closest thing from the floor, which was a bucket, and placed it over his head.

 

Lay furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at the dragon’s action. “What are you doing?”

 

“Hiding. Sshhh! I’m not here!” Kris whispered and raised his index finger infront of the bucket.

 

Xiumin, Suho, Tao, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol went up to the stage to the others. “Wait a minute…” Xiumin finally noticed the other boys, especailly Jongdae. “Why are you here?” he pointed to them.

 

“The same reason as you, we’re joining this class.” Jongdae shrugged his shoulder.

 

Oh great, more time with the camel. Xiumin started to mutter 'Why do I always end up with him? Why me? Why Shisus?!'

 

“What have you sign up into?” asked Suho. “We don’t know what Xiumin hyung had signed us up into.”

 

“Neither do we.” Lay shrugged his shoulders. “What have you guys signed us up into?”

 

“You guys have signed up a class with me.” said a female voice. The boys turned to face the belonger of the voice and saw a woman who sat on one of the seats. “I’m Kwon Boa and welcome to the drama class.”

 

Glares was sent to Jongdae and Xiumin from their friends. “Drama class?!” they all shouted in an unison.

 

Kris huffed in anger and took off the bucket from his head, he placed it down on the floor. He walked and placed his hands on the two troublemakers’ shoulders. They froze in their spots. An evil glimt could be seen in his eyes when he stared down at the two boys. “You two are in deep of trouble right now.” he grumbled.

 

Watch and learn now, this is how you scare the out of a troller and a bun and also make them almost faint of fear.

 

 

 

 

 


I could finally update. School is literally killing me (TT^TT) Here's an update for you! And all members are alive xD

I hope you liked it^^ Sorry it's quite boring... In the next chapter you will know what will happen to them and there will be more insanity ;)

 

See ya~!    (~^3^)~ *chu* <3