Ramen and Cake

Clumsy Kris

 

With a grocery list in one hand and a wallet in the another, Kris walked to the small market late in the evening. It was past 10 p.m and it was already dark as coal outside. Only the light from the lamp posts lit up the street as Kris proceed to walk down the street with a thumping heart.  No, he's not scared. Maybe just a little. But he felt a little calm when he felt his Winnie the Pooh-designed pocket knife in his pocket. He got it when he was eight so don't think he bought it by purpose.

 

Maybe you're wonder why he's walking late in the night to a market. Well, the night before he had surprise visitors *cough*Jongin and Sehun*cough* and they had eaten up all his food (ramen). And today he spent his whole day at Lay's house, so he forgot to go to the market. He was hungry now and didn't want to go to sleep with an empty stomach, so that explains why he's walking to the market in the night.

 

When Kris finally arrived to the market he grabbed a basket and went to pick the things he needed that was on his list. After a while he had everything thing he needed except the most important thing. Ramen. He went to the section where the market sold ramen and searched for ramen with chicken flavour. Chicken wasn't his style, he preferred beef flavour. But he couldn't help to get curious when the maknaes kept telling him to try out the chicken flavour. "Should I try?" he asked himself as he studied the small bag with chicken flavoured ramen. What if it didn't tasted good? What if he finds a chicken foot with the noodles when he eats?

 

Aish! YOLO! He laid the pack in the basket and went the pick some more ramen with beef flavour this time. He hummed a little as he shoved ten pack ramen in the basket. Then he felt a hand squeesing his waist which made him jump up with a tiny shriek and turn around. Infront of him was Tao with his hand over his mouth, covering the laugh that almost escaped from his lips. His smile made is eyes crescent and he was stomping on the ground while trying not to laugh out.

 

"Yah!" Kris said. "Why did you do that for?" he asked, trying not to pout.

 

Tao laughed a little before he shrugged. "I thought it would be funny." he chuckled. "And it was." he laughed more when Kris began to pout.

 

"You shouldn't scare people like that. You can give them a heart attack." he poked on Tao's forehead.

 

"Sorry, ge." Tao chuckled. "What are you buying?" he glanced down at the basket Kris held. "Only ramen?"

 

"Yup. Ramen is tasty. Ramen is yummy." Kris nodded to himself. "And you?" he saw that Tao held a green box in his hands with a ribbon on top. "A present?"

 

Tao shook his head. "No. Cake." he grinned.

 

"A cake? To who?" Kris asked.

 

"To myself." Tao answered. "I was hungry." he explained when Kris gave him the 'judging you' look.

 

"It's not good to eat so much cake. It contains too much sugar." Kris said. "And you'll get fat."

 

"And it's not good to eat only ramen everyday." Tao said and smirked a little.

 

Kris raised his hand up. "I surrender." he said which made Tao laugh. "Are you going to buy something more are you going to pay now?" he asked.

 

Tao stopped laughing and smiled to him. "I was about to go to the counter till I saw your head here. Are you done?"

 

"Yeah, I'm done." Kris smiled. "We can... maybe... if you want to... go back together?" he scratched his nape in embarassed by his question.

 

"Sure." Tao chuckled and began to walk. "We can pay our things now." he pointed towards the counter.

 

Kris nodded and they went and to pay their stuff. He couldn't help to get slighty jealous when the cashier tried to flirt with Tao when he payed. The winks and giggle didn't go unnoticed by Kris. She looked like she was around 30's and she had too much make up. Kris could tell that 'cause it was TOO obvious. She had red lipstick, her eyeshadow were blue and the blusher was too red on her cheeks. Not attractive at all. Kris made sure to send her his best glare when he payed. The cashier was startled by the glare and looked down to avoid eye-contact with him. Kris smirked a little and took the bag and walked over to the oblivious Tao, then they walked out.

 

"Did you saw that?" Tao suddenly asked after they had stepped out.

 

"Saw what?" Kris furrowed his eyebrows. When the cashier flirted with Tao? Oh yes, he did saw that.

 

"The wart on the creepy woman's double chin." Tao said. "It was like that it was playing peek-a-boo with me." he made a face.

 

"Uhuhuh" They both shivered, they were totally creeped out. Then they both laughed at the same time. They started to talk about random things and sometimes pushed each other slighty as a joke.

 

"So you like cats?" Kris asked him.

 

"No I don't. I love cats!" Tao exclaimed and smiled widely. "You?"

 

"I like cats too." Kris said. "But I prefer dogs. They're more loyal to their owner."

 

Tao laughed. "You're right but cats are more cleaner than dogs."

 

"I agree with that." Kris nodded. They stopped walking when they got to the intersection.

 

"It was nice seeing you again, ge." Tao said as he walked slowly. "I will go first. I have a cake I need to eat." he waved the green box around while he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Kris laughed and nodded in understanding. "And I need ramen to eat. See you, Tao-yah!" he waved his hand.

 

"See you, Kris ge~! Remember to eat more healthy food instead of ramen!" Tao waved back as he laughed before he turned around and walked home.

 

"Okay! Remember to save some cake for me!" Kris smiled before he happily skipped home, again. He felt so happy, again, to have met Tao, again, and talk to him, again. And he wanted to do that everyday. Again, again, again and again. He would never get tired of having Tao by his side for the rest of his life.

 

He was so happy, like he was the luckiest man on earth.

 

"Ooouff!!" Kris tripped on a rock and kissed the ground.

 

And he was also the most clumsy man on earth. /snorts/ How could he forget about that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello~! Here's a chapter for ya' all^^ I hope you like it. :) Sorry for the grammar mistakes and misspellings^^

Well... I have nothing to say so... uhm... hi. I hope you're doing fine with school/work. Those who is dying in school/work, fighting! *does a fighting pose*

 

See you~!