Face + Cake = Are Definitely NOT My Style...

Clumsy Kris


 

"Yixing? Zhang Yixing?" the boy asked.

 

Lay furrowed his eyebrows. How did he know his name? "Yes? Who are you?"

 

The boy smiled and chuckled a little. "Don't you remember me? I am-" he got interrupted by an ear-pearcing scream.

 

"AAAIIAAAAIIIYAAAAAAAAA!!!" a Tarzan call could be heard inside of the house. A loud thud followed after it and a crash. "OH MAH GAWD!" someone screamed. Lay hoped, from the bottom of his big heart, that the crash didn't came from his grandmother's old vase he kept in his living room. Running footsteps got closer and closer towards the two boys. Lay crouched down to tie his shoe lace, completly unaware that a body flew past him and knocked down the blond boy to the ground. When he looked up he saw Sehun on top of the boy. His jaw dropped at the sight.

 

"Now I recognize you!" he gasped. 

 

~~~*~~~

 

"This is Luhan." Lay patted the blond boy's back. They where now sitting on the couch in the living room. Everyone was looking at Luhan with curious gazes. Except Sehun, who was busy treating his sore after Luhan had kicked him. Just so you know it was by instinct he kicked him and also because he's a long time kung fu master. Nah just kidding. "He's my friend from China. We've been chatting a lot since I moved to Korea." Lay explained and smiled. Suho couldn't help but feel slightly sulky when he saw how much Lay hugged that Lu-thing. But he understood, of course, why hugged him so much. But still...

 

Jongdae wrote something down on his whiteboard and nudged Baekhyun's ribs before showing him the text: 'This could had been us if you didn't dropped the paper.'

 

"I told you I was sorry but we did reunite again in my house!" Baekhyun slung his arm around Jongdae's shoulder. "So we're over it." he grinned.

 

"You're from China?" Tao asked Luhan and Lay with an excited expression on his face.

 

"Yes." Luhan and Lay nodded.

 

"I'm from Qingdao!" Tao said in chinese while he smiled.

 

"Really?" Lay gasped. "I didn't know that. I heard that Qingdao has lots of beautiful beaches, right?"

 

"Yes they have." Tao nodded proudly.

 

"Erh ehm." Kris cleared his throat. "I'm from China too..." he scratched his neck in an awkward manner, glancing at Tao.

 

"Really?" Tao blinked his eyes. "Where are you from?" he asked as he leaned closer to the dragon while blinking rapidly.

 

"From - From Guangzhou, Guangdong." Kris answered as he stared back at Tao's sparkly eyes.

 

"Guangzhou? Really?" Tao tilted his head to his right. He was now 10 inches from Kris's face.

 

Kris gulped a little at the closeness. "Y-Yeah." he nodded.

 

"Wah~! I've always wanted to go to Guangzhou and eat the food there." Tao smiled.

 

"If you want to I can take you there for a visit." Kris suggested. "I plan to go there but I don't know when. You can come with me if you want to."

 

Tao's eyes sparkled more as a huge grin created on his lips. "I would love to! Thank you so much, ge!" then he gave Kris a bone-cracking hug. Kris felt his cheek burn and butterflies in his tummy as he suppressed the groan that nearly escaped from his throat. Tao's strength was definitely not a joke. He could even hear his own back bone crack.

 

Squash!

 

That was the sound of his back cracking.

 

Squash.

 

Luhan leaned closer towards Lay. "Are they... uhm..." he pointed to every boy in the room as they was busy trying to drag Tao away when they noticed Kris's face pale and lack of breathing. Jongdae was on the side while waving his whiteboard with the text 'Go! Go!' on. "Are they the people you've been talking about?"

 

"Yup, some of them. The second tallest are Chanyeol and the other one with big eyes are Kyungsoo. He's Xiumin's little brother. The rest are those I've been talking about." Lay nodded. "Unbelievable, right?" he almost snorted.

 

"They actually look like normal people." Luhan said. "I understand now why you said to never judge a book by its cover. They're insane."

 

"You will get used to it, Han ge." Lay patted Luhan's shoulder. "Trust me. An advice is to first to get to know Jongdae, the one with the whiteboard, and then Kris, the blond one and then you will never get surprised by something weird."

 

Luhan nodded slowly, taking in all the information he just learned. "So," he leaned closer to Lay. "who's the guy you went out on a date with?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Ge~" Lay jokingly slapped Luhan's shoulder. "It was not a date. We just hang out."

 

"Yeah, sure. Just the two of you, watching a movie, in the dark cinema. I'm sure you didn't kissed when nobody was looking." Luhan teased, which resulted him getting a few more slaps from Lay.

 

"Luhan-sshi." Baekhyun approached to them with a drink in his hand. "How long are you going to stay here in South Korea?" he asked and sipped on his drink.

 

"I'm going to stay here till I want to move back to China." Luhan politely answered.

 

"Oh." Baekhyun's eyebrows rose up in surprise. "You moved here?" he asked and Luhan nodded as response. "I'm sorry. I thought that you just visited Lay hyung." Baekhyun scratched his neck.

 

"It's alright." Luhan laughed.

 

"Here comes the cake!" Chanyeol said with a loud voice, making everyone stop doing whatever they did. The lights turned off and the door to the kitchen got kicked open and Kris stepped out with the cake in his hands. Somewhere in the room a boy was facepalming himself when he saw the cake while the other one smiled proudly.

 

Luhan let out a small gasp when he saw the cake. "Oh my, what an ugly cake." he bluntly said. He widened his eyes and covered his mouth when he noticed he said it out loud.

 

"You." Baekhyun pointed at Luhan. "I like you. I have a feeling that we will be good friends." he smiled.

 

"Happy birthday to you~" every one sang to Lay. "Happy birthday to you~" Lay felt tears forming. He stifled a sob when Kris got closer with the weird cake but he didn't care about the cake's appearence. Every one prepeared a party just for him and he was so grateful for that. And his childhood friend came too was truly a surprise. He felt so lucky and happy. This day was surely special and he would remember this for the rest of his life. "Happy birthday, unicorn Lay~ Happy birthday to yo-UWAH!" Kris felt himself trip on the carpet and fall to the ground. Right infront of Lay.

 

With his face smashed into the cake.

 

Everyone around him gasped in horror.

 

"My beautiful cake..." Jongin whimpered.

 

"Kris ge, are you alright?!" Tao asked, his voice filled with worry.

 

A small grunt and "This is definitely not my style" could be heard from the fallen dragon. Slowly, Kris rose his head up and turned to Lay. Two of the lightsabers was stuck in Kris's nostrils and one was sticking out from the corner of his lips. Kris awkwardly smiled at Lay. "Happy birthday~!" he waved his hand to him.

 

This was definitely embarassing.

 

 

 

 

 


Hi people. How are you? Are you excited for Halloween?? 'Cause I am^^

Luhan are now introduced to this story~! Now every EXO member are in this story. I do know that Luhan just filed a lawsuit against SM and he's not active as a member anymore. But we shall keep supporting him and Kris and the remaining member. We see OT10 with out eyes but we will always have OT12 in our hearts. <3

Sorry, I had to write that.

Squash.

^That was actually a random word that came up in my head when I had writer block. That was uninteresting...

 

Anyway,

See ya'~! \(^-^)/