Happiness

Clumsy Kris

 

Oh my god... (*o*)

Kris and Tao had searched after Lay and Suho for over then 30 minutes but they couldn't find them. They have searched every where. Literally. They had searched in cubicles and even went in to the underwear store for women in hope that Sulay would be there. But they were not there. Kris had to drag out the blushing Tao from the store while he explained that they was trying to find a present for his non existent little sister and went in to the wrong shop to the workers there.

 

They continued to search after them, but they couldn't find them. Tao was sure that he was dead for not looking after his grandpa ge. But Kris, however, will survive because he had once scared Xiumin with his face and Xiumin didn't dared to make him mad again. Kris understood that when he poured water on him was by accident and it was meant for Jongdae. He had tried to apologize to him for scaring him but every time he got close to him, he just scurried away to Tao.

 

"I'm hungry..." Tao pouted a little when they walked.

 

Kris resisted the urge to pinch Tao's cheeks and coo at how cute he looked, but he remained cool. "We can go to the floor where they have restaurants and have food stalls." he suggested. He saw Tao nodding. "It's on the top floor." Kris pointed up.

 

"Yes!" Tao clapped his hands before he dragged Kris with him to the escelator.

 

~~~*~~~

 

The two men sat at a table after they had bought food and snacks for them to eat and rest after the searching. They had began to eat when Kris felt his phone vibrate and a police siren could be heard from it while a female voice repeated 'Warning. Warning. Jongdae is calling. Warning. Warning. Jongdae is calling'.

 

Kris sighed a little before he answered. "Yeah?"

 

"Where are you?" Baekhyun's voice echoed through the phone.

 

"Baekhyun? Tao and I are at the restaurants. Where are you? Did you found a solvent for the super glue?" Kris asked.

 

"Yeah well... We have found some stores that selled solvents and bought it but we're still trying to get our moustaches off. We are right now in one of the shops that Xiumin suggested." Baekhyun answered. Girly screams and shouts could be heard in the background. Kris could hear someone fall on the ground following a maniac laugh afterward.

 

"Now you're trapped!"


 

"NO PLEASE DON'T. IT WILL HURT!"

 

"Then why the hell did you put it on if you knew it was glue from the beginning and will hurt when you drag it off, huh? Now close your mouth so I can pour the solvent on you."

 

"What is happening?" Kris asked. Now he's starting to get worried. He could feel Tao's curious gaze upon him.

 

"Xiumin successfully used his kung fu skill-"

 

"Excuse me, it's taekwondo." Xiumin said in the background.

 

"-taekwondo skills to tackle Jongdae down. So now he's sitting on top of Jongdae's stomach and trying to give him what look like a shot..."

 

"It's the solvent." Xiumin muttered.

 

"BAEKHYUN. HELP ME!"

 

"Shut your mouth because here comes the solvent!"

 

"AAHHHH-ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL!!!"

 

"I told you to close your mouth, you mofo!"

 

"Hey Kris. Where is Sulay?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"They are uh..." Kris bited his lips. What should he say? That they lost them and let Tao be skinned alive by Xiumin? "They are- OW!" he felt Tao slap his arm. He gave him the 'wtf man whut u doin?' look.

 

Tao made different gestures which made Kris furrow his eyebrows in confusion. What the heck is he doing now?

 

'What are you doing?' Kris mouthed to him. Tao facepalmed himself and pointed straight to the right. Kris followed the direction were Tao was pointing at and recognized two guys outside of the cinema. They were laughing and sometimes pushed each other in a teasing manner. "They're at the cinema. They're going to watch the movie now." Kris answered Baekhyun. 'Thank you, Tao' he mouthed to him. Tao smiled and nodded before he began to eat again.

 

"That's good. I will tell Xiumin that." he laughed. "Xiumin thought that you guys lost them and he was sure going to skin Tao alive."

 

"Uhm Baekhyun..." Xiumin sounded uncertain.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Jongdae's face is quite pale... and he doesn't breathe at all..." Panic could be heard in his voice. "I'll call Kyungsoo!"

 

"Oh gawd... I must end now. Bye!" Baekhyun ended the call.

 

Kris blinked his eyes as he slowly put down his phone to his pocket. Tao sent him a curious gaze as he munched on his cinnamon bun. He met his gaze. "They're fine." Kris nodded. "They haven't found the right solvent yet but they will find it after they have taken Jongdae to the hospital."

 

"WHAT?" Tao started choking on the bun. He grabbed the bottle of water and gulped it down before he slammed it on the table. "HOSPITAL!?" he shouted. The people around them looked at him. Tao blushed at the scene he made and sat down while muttering 'sorry'. Kris tried not to chuckle at how adorable he looked. "What do you mean by them taken Jongdae to the hospital?"

 

"I don't know exactly how but I think that Xiumin had accidently poured a solvent in Jongdae's mouth and now he can't breathe." Kris explained. "And you don't have to worry." Kris assured as soon he saw Tao move a little. "The hospital knows him and are used to have him in after all his pranks that went wrong in his life time."

 

"Really?" Tao asked, amazed by the fact. "Like what did he do?"

 

Kris laughed at the memories that came up in his mind. "Well, it's not a prank but a few years ago we usually played that we had powers and Jongdae were always the villain. One time he set up fireworks around the garden to look like he really had the power of fire. So when the firework started to blow up, one of them was tilted towards him and it flew right on him." he paused a little. "So he went into the hospital and didn't got seriously injured from that." he shrugged. "And one time he was going to pull a prank with a bucket of caramel on one of our old teachers from the elementary school. He put it on top of the door entrance to our classrooms earlier that morning and when the class was about to start, the teacher went in but it didn't fell on him. Instead it fell on Jongdae who walked right behind him and got the bucket over him. It made him fall to the ground and got the caramel to harden on his face so he had to go to the hospital so he could pull it off and breathe." he started to laugh hysterical at the memory. "After that he couldn't get the caramel out off his hair even after two weeks." he slapped the table and continued to laugh.

 

Tao laughed along. "How cute." he sniggered.

 

"Yeah." Kris clapped his hands as he stomped his feet on the floor while he laughed. Suddenly he felt that he was being pulled back. Then he fell to the ground with the chair and rolled around.

 

"Are you okay?" Tao rose up from his chair to look at the sprawled body on the floor. Groans came out from Kris. "I'm going to take it as yes. I'll take your muffin." he grinned and took the half eaten muffin from Kris's plate.

 

Ohhh it tasted so sweet and delicious. Yummy~

 

~~~*~~~

 

Tao laughed at the joke Kris cracked out. "That was funny." he gasped for more air before he laughed more. Kris smiled when Tao laughed. He felt so happy to be with him.

 

They were now heading home after they dissed the plan to spy on Sulay and decided to shop in the mall. Tao had dragged Kris in every brand shops to look at the products. Kris noticed that Tao really liked the Gucci store, because they were there in a long time. After they were done shopping they took the bus and are now walking home. It was almost sunset when they walked along the empty street, laughing and teasing each other. They stopped walking when they came to an intersection.

 

"Which way are you going?" Kris asked as he pointed around.

 

"To the right." Tao pointed to the right road. "You?"

 

"I continue forward." Kris answered as he pointed straight forward.

 

They nodded awkwardly to each other without breaking the eye contact with each other. "I-I must go now." Tao stuttered a little as he backed away slowly. "I really had fun today. See you in school! Bye, Kris ge!" Tao waved his hand.

 

"Yeah. See you, Tao." Kris waved back. Tao smiled before he turned around and continued to walk. Kris stood still on his spot as he blinked his eyes rapidly. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me ge. He called me G-FREACKING-E. GE! A big smile crept on his face and he started to jump around in happiness. HE CALLED ME, WU KRIS, GE! YEEEEY~! He squeled quietly as he crossed the road.


 

Gee gee gee gee, baby baby~ Gee gee gee gee, babay babay~
 

 

He whistled as he skipped his way home. He was soooo happy. To spend the whole day with Tao made him happy, Tao calling him ge made him happy and the most important of all! He didn't hurt his nose and crotch! (But he was still clumsy like when he choked on the cupcake and fell from the chair) That made his day. He hummed to a song when he unlocked the door and stepped into the house. When he closed the door, he swore he could hear someone snort quietly in the living room. But he shrugged it off and proceed to take off his shoes and go to the kitchen to get some water. He went past the living room but stopped and went back to look inside. On the couches sat Jongin and Sehun with Lay's crisps on their laps as they watched a horror movie on the TV. Both were covered with plasters on their faces.

 

Kris folded his arms as he leaned on the door frame. "How in the world did you got inside my house?" he asked. His voice startled the two boys and made them jump up.

 

"Oh hi Kris!" Jongin smiled.

 

"Yo man." Sehun nodded to him.

 

"Yo my . How did you get into my house?" Kris asked again.

 

Jongin scratched his nape as he glanced at Sehun a few times. "Uhm... Jongdae hyung told us about the spare key under the plant beside the front door. So we unlocked the door with it and snuck inside."

 

"Why did you do it?" Kris asked, his eyebrow twiched in annoyance.

 

"Jongdae hyung's stupid cat, Paek, are mean to us. When we tried to feed him he just hissed at us and whenever we tried to pat him he would scratch our fabulous faces." Sehun pouted as he pointed to his face. "We didn't wanted to be in the same house as the devil's cat, so we called Jongdae hyung and asked him if we could come over here and he said it was alright." he shrugged.

 

"He didn't ask me for my permission." Kris frowned. "When did you call him?"

 

"Uhhh..." Jongin scratched his head. "When he was about to take his fake moustache off? He screamed before the call ended."

 

Kris sighed and nodded. "Are you hungry?" the two boys nodded. "Okay, I can make something to you. How about ramen? I guess you haven't eaten anything in the whole day." the two boys nodded again. "I'll be back soon with ramen so you can continue watch to the movie." He then went to the kitchen to prepare to cook for the two hungry maknaes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Kris finally spent time with Tao just like if they actually hung out. ^^

I hope this chapter was good for ya' readers :) I always forget to thank you all for reading, subscribing, voting and comments on this crazy story of mine!^^ I'm always happy whenever I see a new subscriber and a new comment :)

Thank you all for reading this story~!

 

See ya' in the next chapter~ (~^3^)~ *chu*