The Story of The Haunted House

Clumsy Kris
 
KABOOM! The thunder echoed through the whole town. It was stormy and the little group was gathered in Jongdae's house with the two new members, Jongin and Sehun. The three had let the two maknaes to be in their group because; 1, Jongdae didn't want to be the maknae anymore; 2, he want to spend more time with his cousin; 3, Kris wants more people to listen to him; 4, Lay want someone to discuss dance with; 5, Jongdae thought that it would be fun if Vanilla and Chocolate joined. (Jongin and Sehun really disliked those nicknames though...)
 
 
Anyway.
 
 
Kris and Jongin were playing poker at the table, Sehun was playing on his phone while Jongdae sat beside the window while looking out at the weather. Lay wasn't with them because he was visiting his grandparents but he said he would come to them when he comes back. The room was quiet while everyone was busy doing their own things. Jongdae sighed when he was looking out through the window.
 
 
"The puddles glows bright from the lamppost light, not a sunshine to be seen. A house of isolation and it looks like I'm the King." he sang.
 
 
"Here he goes." Kris and Jongin sighed. Sehun looked at them in confusion.
 
 
"The wind is swirling like this howling storm inside." Jongdae patted his groaning tummy. "Couldn't keep it in, heavens knows I tried." he walked away from the window. "Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good boy you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them knooow," he looked over at the boys who were staring at him. "well now they knoooooow!"
 
 
"Let it go, let it go. Don't hold it back anymore!" Sehun sang.
 
 
"Let it go, let it go. Go away and slam the damn door!" Kris sang too.
 
 
"I don't caaare, what they're going to saaay." Jongin sang.
 
 
"Let the storm rage on, the hyungs never bothered me anyway." Sehun smirked before he continued to play on his phone.
 
 
Jongdae pouted. "You stole my song!" he pouted more.
 
 
"It technically is Elsa's song from Frozen." Kris pointed out. "So it's not your song."
 
 
Jongin sighed. "I cried when Anna got turned into ice after saving Elsa from Prince Hans's attack."
 
 
"Yuck! I don't like him." Jongdae wrinkled his nose and jumped onto the sofa, and he almost landed on Sehun. "Sorry." he grinned at the maknae. Sehun just rolled his eyes and continued playing.
 
 
"What are we going to do?" Jongin put the cards down on the table. "Playing poker is no fun and Kris always win on this." he pouted while Kris smirked.
 
 
"What about we tell ghost stories." Sehun said without looking up from his phone. "You know, it's raining and thundering outside and it's a perfect time for ghost stories."
 
 
"Hey are you playing farmville 2?" Jongdae asked over Sehun's shoulder.
 
 
Sehun jumped a little and quickly hid his phone. "When did you came there?" he asked.
 
 
Jongdae shrugged. "A while ago." he plopped down on the sofa again. "I want to listen to a ghost story." he waved at Kris and Jongin. "Come here and sit around the table. It's time for exorcism." Everyone just rolled their eyes. They were soooo done of Jongdae's jokes. They sat down around the table in the middle of the livingroom. Jongdae had went to turn off the lights and to get a torch then he came back to the table.
 
 
"So who's going to tell a story first?" Kris asked. Sehun raised his hand.
 
 
"I do." Kris gave the torch to Sehun. Sehun took it and lighten up his face with it to make him look scarier.
 
 
"Dude, don't try to make your face look uglier than it already is." Jongin snorted. Sehun rolled his eyes but took away the torch from his face.
 
 
"Alright, the story I'm going to tell you is real. I heard it from my cousin's friend's grandfather." Sehun said. "You know the almost crumbly house in the southern part of this town?" everyone nodded. "It says that in the 1800's, almost 200 years ago, there lived a happy family. The family contained of four members, two adults and two children, who was 6 and 8 years old. One night the father decided to kill his family. He took an axe and went to the childrens room. The first person he killed was the youngest child. Blood spurted out everywere, on the walls till the blood was dripping down on the floor and created small puddles of blood. When he was satisfied, he continued on his next child. He did the same thing. The children didn't had any chance to scream or ask him why he did it. After he was done with the children he went to his and his wife's bedroom. He didn't hit her with the axe at first. When he came into the room he sat down beside his sleeping wife, kissed her, then slowly put his hands around her neck and strangled her to death. After he had killed his family, he went up to the boxroom and hanged himself. Why he killed his family and took his life does no one knows. But people says that the murdered childrens' souls is still wandering around in the crumbly house, seeking answers on why did their beloved father kill them."
 
 
Everyone was quiet.
 
 
"Boo."
 
 
Three high pitched screams could be heard in the house.
 
 
"Holy ..." Jongdae whispered when they had calmed down. Kris ran and the lights. " you, Sehun." he glared at the laughing maknae, who was now on the floor and laughing his off. Kris went and sat down on another chair, far away from Sehun.
 
 
"It wasn't funny!" Jongin slapped Sehun's leg.
 
 
Sehun calmed down and sat up straight. He wiped away a tear. "For me it was."
 
 
The lights started flicking off and on.
 
 
"Kris stop playing with the lights." Jongdae said.
 
 
"What?" Kris asked. "I'm on a chair 4 meters away from the nearest light switch. How can you possibly think that it's me doing this?"
 
 
Jongdae turned around on the sofa and looked at Kris. "Because I had my back towards you." he stated.
 
 
The lights turned off and everything turned into pitch black. Sehun lit up the torch. "I assume it's a power outage." he said firmly as he lit around the room.
 
 
"Jongdae hyung?" Jongin said.
 
 
"Hm?" Jongdae hummed.
 
 
"Is this house near the southern part of this town?"
 
 
"Yeah, why you ask?"
 
 
"How about we visit the house where the family got murdered?" there was a hint of excitement in his voice.
 
 
"Yeah and then we get murdered by the psycho-dad." Kris said sarcastically.
 
 
"It doesn't hurt to look at the house..." Jongdae thought out loud.
 
 
"Then everyone is on!" Sehun grinned in the dark.
 
 
"Wait, what?" Kris asked a little surprised. "I never said I agreed."
 
 
"But you said 'yeah and then we get murdered by the psycho-dad'." Jongdae imitated Kris's dark and husky voice.
 
 
"I don't sound like that!"
 
 
Knock knock
 
 
"Did everyone heard that?" Jongin frowned. Everyone was quiet as they tried to hear the sound.
 
 
Knock knock
 
 
"Someone's knocking on the front door." Jongin said.
 
 
"Sehun-ah, can you brighten up the way for me, please?" Jongdae asked. Sehun lit up the torch and showed Jongdae the way to the front door from where he sat. "Thank you." he said. He looked into the peephole. He saw a man wearing a hood that covered half of his face and he was holding something. Jongdae widened his eyes when he saw what it was. "I-I-I-It's" he stammered.
 
 
"What?" Kris asked confused. "Who is knocking the door?"
 
 
"I-I-I-I-It's" Jongdae continued to stammer.
 
 
"Just open the door." Kris made his way, clumsily, to the front door were Jongdae was shaking in fear. Kris ignored Jongdae's protests and grabbed the handle. He swung the door open and saw the man and what he held.
 
 
"Hell-"
 
 
Kris slammed the door closed and locked it. He turned to the shaking Jongdae. "It wasn't the pizza delivery that I hoped for it to be, but I saw who it was."
 
 
"Who was it?" Sehun asked.
 
 
 "Well, he was holding an axe so-" Kris got cut off by Jongdae's terrified shriek.
 
 
"IT'S THE ING PSYCHO-DAD WHO'S GONNA KILL US WITH HIS AXE!!!!!" he screamed and started running around in the room.
 
 
"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Jongin and Sehun screamed. Jongin got up from the sofa and imitated his cousin. He screamed when he tripped over a cat (who magically appeared out of nowhere) and fell face-down on the floor. The cat screamed and jumped up onto Sehun, completly terrified. Sehun shrieked at the sudden appearance of the cat and threw the poor cat away and it happened to land in Jongdae's face. Jongdae stumbled back and fell till he hit the floor with the cat's on his face.
 
 
"OH GOD! THE PSYCHO-DAD'S CAT KILLED JONGDAE HYUNG WITH ITS !!!" Sehun screamed.
 
 
Kris stood beside the door and looked at his panic friends with widened eyes. He heard the knockings again and he felt chills running down his spine when he heard a voice.
 
 
"I'm going to get ya', you brats."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lay was standing outside Jongdae's house, beside the front door, freezing. He was a little mad at Kris for slamming the door in his face after he knocked on it. But he was curious for why they were screaming so sudden. "What in the world are they shouting about? A psycho-dad?" Lay muttered as he looked at the axe he held. "And his axe?" he chuckled. "It's the most stupidest idea someone had in a long time."
 
 
He heard a cat screaming and Sehun shouting 'OH GOD! THE PSYCHO-DAD'S CAT KILLED JONGDAE HYUNG WITH ITS !!!'
 
 
"I take it back." he said. Lay blinked and looked at his axe. He grinned at the thought that struck him. "It was a long time ago I had really fun playing with them." he chuckled darkly. "Huehuehuehuehue." he knocked on the door again. "I'm going to get ya', you brats." he said with a dark voice.

 

 
 
 
 
This was going to be fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!
 

Well, I really at writing horror stories so excuse me for that crappy story. (;_;) And Lay is being mean to them >:D
I hope you like the chapter^^ I'm going to update soon (I hope)
 
Anyway, I'm sorry for the misspellings and grammar mistakes.
 
 
See ya'~! ^^