First Impression

Clumsy Kris

Kris was a really typical poplar guy among the girls. He was tall, handsome, smart, had y eyebrows and an amazing drawing skills. You could say that he was perfect. But like the others, he also had some flaws. Not like he was really bad at math. No, he was really good. But compared to the others, he was extremely clumsy.

 

Yup, clumsy. Especially when it came to love.

 

And trying to get a boyfriend.

 

Ever since the new chinese guy transferred to his school from China. Kris couldn't keep his eyes off him. Everyday that passed by, he always stared at him from his place at the cafeteria. Dreaming about one day, he would be his. And that he would become a famous artist. He even called himself Krisnardo da Wu and the second Kriscasso.

 

Okay, back to the story.

 

It was a typical day. Kris was staring at the chinese guy while his friends tried to talk to him.

 

"Kris stop staring at him. He might get creeped out." Lay shook his head at his pathetic friend, who he knew didn't listen to him.

 

Jongdae sighed. "Just let him be. He had been staring at him ever since that guy tranferred to our school."

 

"Yeah." Lay snorted. "And he hasn't really been listening to us since then." Jongdae nodded in agreement. "What's his name now again?" Lay frowned a little. "Bao? Mao? Ciao?"

 

"Tao." Kris answered. He got a little annoyed by the weird names Lay guessed with. "It's Tao."

 

"Oh you're not deaf after all." Lay smirked a little. Kris just rolled his eyes and continued staring at Tao, who sat with his friends at the other side of the cafeteria.

 

"Why don't you just ask him out? It's better than sitting here and staring at him." Jongdae said. Kris turned around and raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"You don't say." Kris sarcastically said.

 

"Yes I say, now go and ask him out."

 

"It's not that easy." Kris finally turned around to his friends. "I mean, we have never spoken to each other..." he leaned his back on the backrest of the chair and sighed.

 

"Come on, Kris! Be a man now and talk to the love of your life for the first time!" Lay cheered. "Also, we are your best friends. We always help you to deal with things you never could have done alone."

 

Jongdae slammed the table, which resulted his two friends to flinch and a few wierd glances casted at their table. "I know!" Jongdae shouted happily. "Me and my sidekick are going to help you to get the love of your life!"

 

"Since when did I become your sidekick?" Lay frowned.

 

"Because I'm the one who gets the great ideas and you're the one who helps me with it." Jongdae pointed out, the statement made Lay to roll his eyes.

 

"I don't think that is a good idea..." Kris said uneasy. Last time these two helped him with his love life, it ended up miserably. They told him to act cute and to do the gwiyomi. But as clumsy Kris was, he ended up poking his chrush's eyes. And he never talked to him ever again.

 

"Okay the first step is to say 'Hi' to him." Jongdae stood up from his chair. "Remember one thing. The first seven seconds of a first impression is to give a good impression, then he will like you. That's what my grandmother usually says..."

 

"Wait!" Kris held his hands up, like it would defend himself from the almighty troll. LOL! In his dreams. Jongdae grabbed Kris's arms and pulled him up.

 

"Now, don't be such a sissy and be a man, Krissy." Jongdae dragged him towards the table where Tao and his friends sat and happily chatted.

 

Lay laughed behind them after hearing Jongdae's pun. "That was good."

 

Kris rolled his eyes. "No it wasn't, it was awful." he stopped walking and turned around, making Jongdae fly backwards onto Kris's back.

 

"Listen, I really apperciate your advices and your helps but I'm going to do this myself." Kris said.

 

"Okay." Jongdae shrugged and went to stand beside Lay. "But don't blame us if anythings goes wrong." he shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Thank you." Kris said. "And don't worry, I'm going to be just fine."

 

"Yeah, yeah." Jongdae nodded. "Just go and talk to him." he swatted his hand.

 

"And I shall!" Kris brought up his arms.

 

"Kris, don't!" Lay screamed, but it was too late. Kris felt his hand smack someone's hand. A loud gasp and a cup falling to the floor could be heard behind him.

 

Kris stared at his friends with wide eyes while his friends stared at the person behind him with mouth agape. Slowly, he turned around. And came face-to-face with a panda looking boy with wet hair and shirt. The water dripped down his face as he slowly looked up at Kris, eyes filled with fury.

 

"What. The. Hell!?" the boy shouted.

 

Well .

 

What a good first impression...

 

Kris just thought of one thing.

 

Run.

 

And he did. He ran away. The boy, called Tao, glared at him until he was out of sight. He then turned to Jongdae and Lay, but they were also out of sight. He looked around, a little confused about their sudden disappearence, he saw any signs of the idiot's friends. But he was also relieved that they were gone, he hoped that he didn't scared them too much with his murder eyes.

 

"Tao-Tao what happened?!" Suho came running towards him. Xiumin trailed after him but stopped when he saw the water puddle. Sighing, he went to grab a mop and a bucket to clean that up.

 

"Oh, this?" Tao pointed to his wet shirt. "Well an idiot accidently hit my cup when I was drinking."

 

"Poor idiot..." Suho cooed. "He must be really scared of you now."

 

"Suho ge~!" Tao whined "I'm not that scary." he pouted.

 

"I know. I was just joking with you. Let's go and change your shirt." Suho grabbed Tao's arm and they headed to the exit. "Hyung! You don't need to clean that up!" Suho shouted.

 

"Too late 'cause I have already done it." Xiumin grinned as he joined his friends.

 

 

 

 

"Do you think they're gone?" Lay whispered after Suho, Tao and Xiumin went out of the cafeteria. "I must stretch my legs or I'm going to get cramps." he told his friends beside him.

 

"I can't hear their footsteps anymore." Chen whispered back. "I think it's safe to get out now."

 

They crawled out from their hideout, which was under a small table. They had to squeeze together to get fitted under the table.

 

"He was really scary." Lay stretched his legs. Oh it felt so nice doing so.

 

"Yeah." Jongdae streched his neck. "It looked like he was shooting lasers through his eyes."

 

"Haha yes." they walked to the exist. "Now, time to find a missing dragon." Jongdae said.

 

"I wonder where he can be..." Lay mumled.

 

 

 


 

Authors Note:

First chapter is done. Yeeey~ (^-^)v

I hope you liked it.

More insanity is coming soon~

Stay strong, stay healthy.

See you until next chapter~