Football Is Not My Style

Clumsy Kris

 

"Hyung, you have still some blue thing here." Jongdae pointed to Kris's neck.

 

"Thanks." Kris rubbed his hand on the neck, making the blue stuff from the exploition disappear. School was over for the day and Kris, Jongdae and Lay was walking home. They were now walking past a fotball ground. Were some kids was playing football.

 

"I can't believe I messed up again..." Kris muttered. "Arrgh! I'm so clusmy!" he shouted. "And whatever I do, I'll always ends up embarrassed or injured! It's like I'm the most unluckiest human on this earth." he facepalmed dramatic and then silently groaned in pain, because he used too much strength in the facepalm.

 

Jongdae leaned closer to Lay. "Don't worry about telling him that. He had noticied it now." he whispered.

 

Kris glared at Jongdae. "I heard that." he said.

 

Lay patted Kris's back. "Just ignore him, hyung." Lay comforted. "You know that he's a troller."

 

Kris nodded and sighed. "Yeah."

 

"Anyway." Jongdae took out a pencil and his notebook. This time the notebook had a different cover.

 

"Seriously? A Pororo cover?" Kris raised an eyebrow. Jongdae glared a little at Kris.

 

"Shut up, I got it from my Pororo loving cousin. And I accidently dropped my first notebook in the toilet." Jongdae said and scribbled down something. Kris opened his mouth. "Don't ask me why." Kris closed his mouth.

 

"What are you writing?" asked Lay and tried to take a peek at the notebook.

 

"Wait a minute." Jongdae didn't look up and continued to scribble.

 

"One, two, three, four, five aaaand one minute! Now can we look?" Kris tried to grab his notebook but Jongdae quickly withdrew it.

 

"Okay okay." Jongdae snorted and gave Kris his notebook. "Geez, you only counted to five. I said a minute, not five seconds."

 

"What is this?!" Kris shrieked as he stared weirdly at the notebook he held in front of his face.

 

"What?" Lay jumped a little behind Kris to look at the book. But he couldn't see. "I can't see." he whined but Kris didn't listen to him.

 

"It's the steps to make Tao be your boyfriend." Jongdae shrugged.

 

"You call this steps?!" Kris pointed to the paper.

 

  1. Say 'hi'.
  2. Survive.
  3. Talk more to him (like have a conversation with him)
  4. Survive.
  5. Ask for his number
  6. Don't faint
  7. Call him often or text him
  8. Don't scream like a fifteen year old fangirl
  9. Hang out with him sometimes
  10. Don't die
  11. TAADAAAH~ He's Kris's boyfriend!
  12. Don't die

 

"What do you mean 'survive', 'don't die', 'don't faint' and ' don't scream like a fifteen year old fangirl'? I'm a man for god's sake!" Kris shouted. "Manly men don't faint or scream like a girl."

 

"Don't blame me." Jongdae raised his hands up. "Blame your voice for reaching such a high pitch when you scream." he shrugged.

 

"Why you little..." Kris mumbled.

 

"Oh look!" Lay pointed at some football players to distract these two idiots from bickering and slapping each other. "Isn't it Tao and his friends?" Kris turned at the direction Lay pointed at. Yep, there he was. Tao was playing football with Xiumin while Suho was just watching them.

 

"Who's the one with the light brown hair?" Chen asked Lay.

 

"I think he is uhm... Xiu.. Xiumun? Bunmun? Xiubun? I don't know." Lay answered.

 

"Come on, let's greet them!" Jongdae grabbed Kris's and Lay's arm and dragged them towards the players. "HELLO!" Jongdae screamed. Tao and his friend stopped playing and looked at Jongdae.

 

"Hello?" Tao greeted and then he noticed Kris. "Hi, Kris!" he smiled a little.

 

"H-Hi." Kris smiled back. He really wanted to slap himself for stuttering. He ignored Jongdae who was wiggling his eyebrows at him and resisted the urge to elbow him on the ribs.

 

Suho went up to the group. "Hello." he looked at them and then Suho's gaze fell on Lay. Waaahh~ He's so cute, Suho thought but he remained poker faced.

 

Everyone looked at each other.

 

Awkward silence.

 

/insert cricket sound/

 

"Is it something you want?" Xiumin asked, breaking the silence.

 

Kris and Lay slowly turned to Jongdae. Yeah, Jongdae, is it something you want? Kris and Lay sent him judging looks.

 

"Well actually... I have a question." Jongdae said. "What's your name?" he asked and pointed to Xiumin.

 

Xiumin blinked. "Xiumin." he answered shortly.

 

"Alright..." Jongdae nodded. At least he know what the cutie's name was. "That's everything we want-"

 

"LOOK OUT!" a kid screamed.

 

The group snapped their heads to the direction where the shout came from and saw a flying ball coming towards them. Tao made a side flip while everyone easily dodged it, except Kris. He was standing on one of his shoelaces and tried to step away from the flying ball, which was now flying towards him. The ball came closer and closer and Kris knew that he couldn't jump away in time.

 

"Well ..." he muttered before it hit him on his most sensitive body part.

 

"Ohhh!" everyone winced at the sight. They thanked Shisus that they wasn't the one who got hit by the ball.

 

Kris crouched down while placing his hands on his crotch. Trying to muffle down the screams that nearly escaped from his throat, he started rolling around on the grass.

 

"I think we should go now..." Lay said and tried to get Kris off the ground.

 

"Yeah..." Jongdae agreed him and grabbed Kris's arm. Lay grabbed the other and they lifted him off the ground.

 

"Let's go to your house since it's close by." Lay said. Jongdae nodded.

 

"See ya'!" Chen smiled at Xiumin before he and Lay dragged Kris towards his house.

 

When they was out of earshot, Tao turned to Xiumin and Suho. "There are so many strange people living in Korea." he said. "But I start to get a little interested in Kris." Tao shyly said.

 

"Who?" Xiumin asked. "The blank face or the one who tried to hit on me?" he rose an eyebrow at Tao. "Or the one who made all people in the lab turn into korean smurfs?!" he exclaimed.

 

"The one who was behind the korean smurfs thing." Tao started to blush.

 

Xiumin stared at him. "Much better than blank face and the flirt." he smiled.

 

"Come on, let's play again." Tao kicked his ball to Xiumin. They played again while Suho just watched them. Somehow, he couldn't stop thinking about the blank face.

 

~~~*~~~

 

At Jongdae's house. Kris was resting on the couch in the living room. He could still feel the pain from the ball, and he wondered if he would get any kids in the future. Who whould be the one who inherit Kris's awesome face or his awesome artistic talents?

 

Just thinking about that, he would get tear in his eyes. It was so depressing.

 

"Here, Kris." Jongdae came into the room and gave him a frozen bag. Kris happily accepted the bag and pressed it on his injured crotch. "I couldn't find any ice, so is it okay with frozen peas?" he asked.

 

Kris nodded. "Anything that's cold or frozen is alright." he happily sighed. The pain from his junior began to ease.

 

"Good." Jongdae smiled.

 

"!" Kris held the, now broken bag in his hand while the peas fell out and was scattered around on the couch and onto Kris's legs.

 

Jongdae sighed and walked out of the room. He stopped at the door frame and turned to Kris. "I'll go and get some more cold bags from the freezer, but until then," he smiled. "may you rest in peas."

 

Kris was sure that he heard Lay laughing in the kitchen. "Football is not my style." he muttered for himself. He had decided that he would never EVER play football again. Even though he didn't played football.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter I gave ya'! I'm really sorry for the mispellings and grammar mistakes.

Soccer is the british word while football is the american word. So I don't mean that Tao and Xiumin was playing american football.

If anyone who doesn't know Pororo. It's this cute little penguin^^

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too cruel to Kris and I wonder if I should take a little easier on him... But then I'm like; 'Nah! It's just a fanfiction. I'm really cruel. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*cough*cough*'

Anyway...

Stay strong, stay healthy.

See ya'~! (~^3^)~*chu*