This Is An EMEURGENCY!

Clumsy Kris

 

 

"I'm sorry, miss." Xiumin apologized to the woman he just bumped into as he ran past her. To be more detailed, he was running backwards. "Please excuse us." He tighten his grip around Jongdae's chest when he felt his grip loosen.

 

"EVERY ONE GET OUT OF OUR WAY THIS IS AN EMEURGENCY!!!" Baekhyun shouted with a broken english infront of him. "AS AI SAID AN EMERGENCY!! SO MOVE YOUR OUT OF OUR WAY!!!" he shouted this time in korean. People jumped to the side when they almost ran into them. "Where should we go?" Baekhyun asked Xiumin.

 

"Downstairs. We must go to the parkings where my brother will come and pick us up." Xiumin answered. "Can you see where the lift is?" he panted. Damn, Jongdae was heavy.

 

"Ain't nobody got time for that. Turn to the right." Baekhyun said and cocked his head to his right side.

 

Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows but did what he said. "What do you mean by- GAH!" he stumbled back when he felt the floor go down. He could have fell if he didn't held Jongdae in his arms and Baekhyun held Jongdae's legs. He glared at the grinning Baekhyun when he regained his balance and saw that they where now on an escalator, going down.

 

"I never said gah." Baekhyun grinned more. "I think that escalators are more quicker then lifts." he shrugged. "And besides, the escalator takes us directly to the parking lot so we saved some time instead of waiting for the lift to come."

 

"Smart." Xiumin commented.

 

"I know." Baekhyun smirked which made Xiumin to roll his eyes. They finally got down to the parking lot and they looked around for Xiumin's brother to show up with his car. "Should we lay him down on the ground?" he asked.

 

Xiumin watched the lifeless body in his arms. Drools slowly streamed down from the passed out boy's opened mouth. His tongue stuck out and his eyes was half closed, the only thing you could see was the white of his eyes. He looked kind of scary when he looked like that. "I think my brother will come soon, so we don't need to lay him down." he answered.

 

"Xiumin hyung!" a deep husky voice called from the cars. "Over here!"

 

Xiumin and Baekhyun turned to look at the owner of the deep voice. They saw a tall giant (but not tall as the giant- Kris) waving towards them behind a white car.
 


"Is that your little brother?!" Baekhyun gaped in shock.

 

"No, moron. That's my brother's best friend." Xiumin dead panned and began to walk backwards towards the giant. "Come on let's take him to the hospital now." he said. Baekhyun snapped out from his shock and nodded before they carried the lifeless body towards the car.

 

When they got to the car, Xiumin's little brother's best friend, or the tall giant elf (what Baekhyun now named him) couldn't help but whistle. "You did really well to drug him down."

 

"This is not a kidnapping, Chanyeol-ah." Xiumin glared at the giant, who smiled cheekly at him. "Help us now." he sighed.

 

"Alright." Chanyeol opened the door to the passenger seat before he walked over and fished Jongdae up in his arms, carrying him in bridal style, and laid him on the seat.

 

"Hey." a new voice came from the car. "How much solvent did you pour in him, hyung?" asked the voice. Baekhyun could see a boy with black hair and big eyes sitting on the driver seat.

 

"Half a bottle." Xiumin said, quickly, as he opened the door to the front seat and jumped inside. "We must hurry to the hospital. Now."

 

Baekhyun opened the door on the other side of the car and frowned when he saw that the seat was covered in boxes and McDonald cups. He could also see some chicken nuggets sticking out from the cups and boxes. The seat was covered in trash, to be more correctly. Eww. He blinked his eyes. "Where should I sit?" he asked.

 

"You can sit on Chanyeol's lap." Xiumin said. "Don't worry, he's alright with it, right Chanyeol?" Xiumin looked at Chanyeol for his answer. He saw him nodding slightly, almost unnoticable. "See. Now hurry up."

 

Baekhyun sighed quietly in defeat and closed the door before he went over to the other side and opened the door. He noticed Chanyeol slightly blush when he sat down on his lap. He made sure to sit closer on the giant's knee, not wanting to sit that close to his junior.

 

"Here we go." Kyungsoo said and stomped on the pedal and drived them to the hospital.


 

~~~*~~~


 

*Beep... Beep... Beep... Boop... Beep... Beep... Beep... Boop... Beep...*



 

"Is he going to be alright, doc?" Xiumin asked, uneasy. His fingers fiddled on the end of his shirt as Kyungsoo patted his back, trying to calm him down. The boys stood around the bed, where Jongdae was currently resting on in the hospital. The brothers at one side while Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood on the other side. Jongdae's doctor stood at the end of the white bed.

 

The doctor didn't answer as he stared down on the papers he held. He adjusted his big round glasses on his nose. "He will be fine." the doctor finally answered. The boys sighed in relief. "But," the doctor said, making them in their breath. "he will not be able to talk for a week due to the solvent have caused some damage to his vocals." the doctor explained. "Please make sure that he will not try to talk, sing or scream, or he will lose his voice."

 

Baekhyun gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. "Oh no!" he panted.

 

"He's going to be alright if he's quiet. You don't have to be so overdramatic?" Chanyeol shrugged.

 

"I don't have to be overdramatic about this?!" Baekhyun gasped. "Oh hell naw..." he pulled the chair next to him between him and Chanyeol, and stood on it, so he was on the same eye level as the giant. "I'll tell you why I'm being oh so overdramatic, tall giant elf. It's because," he grabbed Chanyeol's shoulder as he inched closer his face towards his. "He don't know what quiet is because Kim Jong-ducking-dae looooooves to talk and sing. Especially sing. He can sing all songs in High School Musical for three hour straight. Three hours straight!" Baekhyun's forehead bumped into Chanyeol's. "And if Kim Jongdae can't sing, or talk, he will turn into Kim Jonghulk and Kim Jongscream in my Byuntiful face. And he Kim Jongmay break every bone in my Byun Baekbody and face." he started to sniff. "Heh, that almost rhymed."

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes. "Sorry..." he said, quietly. "Can you, like, release me now?" he asked.

 

Baekhyun squinted his eyes but released his shoulder and jumped off the chair. "Now you understand, giant."

 

"Sorry, midget." Chanyeol muttered.

 

"Excuse me?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"Nothing." Chanyeol said quickly before he scurried behind Kyungsoo. The little midget, aka Baekhyun, really scared him. More than an angry Kyungsoo and a snappy Xiumin combined. Okay, maybe he overreacted just a little. But the midget was still scary.

 

"Every one SHUSH! He's waking up now." Xiumin said. Every one looked down at Jongdae with big eyes as he slowly cracked his eyes open. Jongdae blinked and sat up on the bed. He looked at every one while blinking his eyes tiredly. Why was every one staring at him? Was he that handsome?

 

Xiumin could feel a small squel coming from his throat when Jongdae rubbed his eyes with his knuckles while pouting a little. Damn, how cute he looked when he did that. Wait whut...? He frowned a little at his thoughts but stopped frowning when Jongdae looked at him.

 

A minute of silent passed and every one was still staring at Jongdae. The latter blinked his eyes in confusion. He opened his mouth to ask why they was staring at him, but nothing came out. He tried again but his voice still wouldn't talk. With widened eyes, he stared at Baekhyun in shock. Every one saw him slowly tremble and his left twitched in annoyance, shock, surprise or maybe it's was of confusion. No one knows.

 

"TAKE COVER!" Baekhyun shouted before he darted to the floor with the giant following behind him.

 

"AAAHHHH!!" Every one ran away when Jongdae finally exploded and threw pillows every where in the room while trying to scream his voice back. But, of course, it would not work.

 

This was going to be a long week. Especially for Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's an update~! Kyungsoo and Chanyeol has offically joined this story! I wish them good luck to survive this. Mwahahahahaha >:D 11 members have been added in this story. Do you know who's missing? Hehehehe...

Sorry for the misspellings and grammar mistakes^^

Do you have any favorite person in this story so far? Who?

Thank you for reading this story!

 

See ya'~! (~^3^)~ *chu*