Operation; LGD-TFS and Moustaches!

Clumsy Kris

 

It was already Saturday. The sun was shining and the birds chirped their melodious song. It was nor hot or cold. It was a perfect day for a date, or Lay would say, to hang out.  Suho had texted him the day before to meet him at the bus stop near their school around 11.00 am. so they could get to the town together. Lay agreed and now he was on his way towards the bus stop with his hands in his jeans pockets and listening to music, not caring about the girls that kept staring at him and giggling with their friends.

 

Lay knew he didn't look bad wearing the red sweater, the blue jeans and the black vans. Heck to the no, he looked handsome. That's what Baekhyun said after he came to his house at 8 pm, wondering if he had chosen the clothes he would wear on this 'special' day. Lay had just stepped out from the shower when his mother told him that he had a visitor. And the next thing he knew, he was standing in his room with only a towel around his waist while watching Baekhyun rummaged his wardrobe, looking for the 'perfect' outfit to wear. But Lay wasn't mad. He was glad Baekhyun came and helped him out (but he could at least had texted him or called him before he came. It was a little awkward when he stood there with only a towel around him to cover his private part). But he was still glad. Lay didn't notice the bushes began to rustle when he went past it. And the gazes from the three men with moustaches who hid behind it.

 

"He looks really good." Kris nodded in satisfaction, approving the style. "Good job, Baek." he patted the latter beside him on his shoulder.

 

"Thank you." Baekhyun thanked and scrathed his bush hat. "It really itches..." he muttered to himself as he scratched harder. "How long are we going to spy on Lay?"

 

Jongdae looked up, pretending to think while he his fake moustache over and over again. "Hmmm... till Lay finish his date." he answered. He saw Lay starting to disappear from their view. "Oh! Oh! Hurry after him!" he said with a panic voice and ran after Lay. The other two spies followed after him.

 

~~~*~~~

 

Suho looked at his watch for the thirthy-seventh time in five minutes. He was waiting for Lay to show up at the bus stop so they could get the bus together to the town. The time were only 10.50 am, He knows he's early but he was really excited to *cough*date*cough* hang out with Lay. Suho looked down on his clothes. He wore a dark blue shirt with jeans and black shoes. Little too dark, he wrinkled his nose a little. But he looked good according to his mom. Yeap, his mom helped him with his outfit for today. But no one have to know about that. He glanced down on his watch again. 10.50.

 

"What?" he said under his breath. Does the watch wo-

 

Oh wait. 10.51 now. Phew. The time didn't stopped and the watch worked.

 

He chuckled to himself. He just needed to wait for Lay 9 minutes till he comes. The bus wouldn't come till it's 11.05, so there's plenty of time to just sit and relax for a bit. Suho admits, he's nervous for the date to hang out with him. He sat down on a bench beside an old lady with sunglasses, she had a walker infront of her. Suho noticed that the old lady was eyeing him behind her shades.

 

"Good day, ahjumma." Suho nodded his head towards the old lady.


 

The old lady smiled. "My, what a polite boy you are." she grabbed Suho's face and pinched his cheeks. "And cute too." she cooed as she shook him. "Are you waiting for your girlfriend?" she asked and squeezed his cheeks, making look like a blowfish.

 

"No, I'm waiting fo mah fiend." Suho answered, his cheeks still being pressed by ahjumma.

 

"Ahhh..." ahjumma nodded. "It must be an important friend that you like very much." she smiled.

 

"Huh?" Suho blinked his eyes. He didn't understood what ahjumma meant.

 

"What are you going to do?" Ahjumma asked.

 

"We're going to the town first."

 

"Huh uh, and then?"

 

"Then to the mall to just look around."

 

"Ah that sounds fun!" Ahjumma laughed and shook Suho's head.
 


"Suho?" Suho and ahjummas's head snapped towards the voice. They saw Lay standing there with his hands in his pockets and headphones around his neck, while blinking at them.

 

"Hi Lay." Suho tried to smile but ahjumma's hands made it look like he was doing a duck face.

 

Ahjumma looked at Lay, then at Suho. She smiled and patted his cheeks. "Looks like your friend are here." she then grabbed the walker. "Have fun, young boys. I'm going home now." She waved her hands before she walked away.

 

They saw her turn around a corner before Lay looked at Suho. "Was that... your grandmother?" he asked.

 

Suho shook his head. "I have no idea who it was."

 

 


The giant panda tried to stifle his laugh after the ahjumma had walked away from Suho and Lay. He rolled around the ground behind the bushes, clutching his tummy. This was too funny! When he looked up and saw the 'ahjumma' tip-toeing towards him, he covered his mouth with his hand to not laugh out loud. The panda pulled down the 'ahjumma' on the ground and held his index finger infront of his mouth while smiling.

 

"Was that..." they could hear Lay ask. "your grandmother?

 

"I have no idea who it was." They heard Suho answer with confusion in his voice.

 

The two slapped each other while they stifled their laugh. 'Good job, ge.' Tao mouthed to the grinning Xiumin, who took off his wig and sunglasses.

 

'We take the bus after them.' Xiumin mouthed. Tao nodded. Then they listened to the Sulay couple talking about the movie they were about to see.

 

Xiumin felt someone poking his shoulder and when he turned around he saw a man with moustache grinning at him. When he realised who it was his face turned into displease. "Oh... it's you..." he rolled his eyes.

 

"Hey!" the moustache man pouted.

 

Xiumin laid his hand on his mouth. "Ssshh! Be quiet!" he hissed.

 

"What are you doing here?" Tao asked, he stifled his laugh at how they looked. They looked ridiculous with their fake moustaches and weird hats with leaves and grass on it.

 

"We're on Operation; LGD-TFS and Moustaches." Kris answered casually like the whole name wasn't confusing at all and were normal.

 

"Operation LGDT- what?" Tao furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"It stands for 'Operation; Lay got a date, time for stalking and moustaches.'" Baekhyun answered. Tao looked at him weirdly. "Don't look at me like that. I just got to know that a few minutes ago. Those two came up with it a few years ago, so that's why it's weird." he said and pointed to his friends.

 

Tao nodded in understanding. "We're also stalking them." he said. "I know! We can be a group who spies on them! Like a team of agents." he said excited.
 


"Huh?" Xiumin looked at him with wide eyes. "We're going to work with them?"

 

"Yes." Tao answered innocentily. "Don't you want to?" he pouted a little.

 

"I can work with you guys." Xiumin pointed to Kris and Baekhyun. Then he pointed to Jongdae. "But him..."

 

"Aw come on!" Jongdae slunged his arm around Xiumin's shoulders. "We make a good team. Just like Phineas and Ferb."

 

"More like Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz." Xiumin muttered as he flicked Jongdae's arm.

 

"I love Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Perry the Platypus!" Jongdae ignored the pain from Xiumin's small flick. Wow, he was stronger than he looks. "See that's why we would make a really good team!"

 

"I can't see a reason behind that statement..." Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Uhm guys?" Kris called out. The boys looked at him questionly. "They're gone." he said and pointed towards the empty bus stop infront of them.

 

"What?!" they all rose up and looked at the bus stop.

 

"Let's take the next bus!" Baekhyun said and they all agreed.

 

~~~*~~~

 

Every where Lay and Suho was, where their friends too, but they didn't know that. The group of spies had followed them every where since they found them at the food section in the mall. Tao had a very good nose 'cause he was able to sniff the Suho-smell up and found them.

 

Nah just kidding. Xiumin got hungry on their way and wanted to eat steamed buns. Jongdae wanted to have some buns too but Xiumin slapped his hands away when he almost grabbed his precious buns. It was his and only his. /inserts evil maniac laugh/

 

That sounded a little wrong...

 

Anyway they where now outside an electronic shop on the second floor while looking, more like peeking, in the shop on the other side of the mall at the first floor where Lay and Suho looked around. They saw when a few boxes fell and covered over Suho so he fell to the ground while Lay stood still with his mouth open and stared down at him.

 

Jongdae and Xiumin laughed while Kris snickered a little.

 

"What did we miss?" Baekhyun asked as he went closer to the group and sipped on his mocha latte with Tao beside him. Tao held a small bag while he giggled at a white cupcake with oreos atop of it that he held with his other hand.

 

"Suho got boxes over him and now is Lay laughing at him." Xiumin answered and pointed to the shop Sulay currently where in. "It's still ongoing."

 

"Ooohh~" Baekhyun stood beside Xiumin. He gave Jongdae his drink and fished up pocket sized binoculars before he lifted it up to his eyes. "I can see them now." he grinned. He ignored the 'judging you' looks Kris and Xiumin gave him. The people who passed by the group looked weirdly at him but he shook it off.

 

Kris felt someone tapping on his shoulder. When he turned around he came face-to-face with the black haired boy staring up at him. He widened his eyes and he felt manly butterflies in his tummy as he stared back. He felt his body got warmer and it almost rose up to his face when he got a cupcake under his fake moustache.

 

"Do you want a cupcake?" Tao smiled. "Look, it's angry bird design on it." he pointed to the cupcake. "And it looks like you." he giggled and gave Kris the angry bird cupcake.

 

Kris held the cupcake as he stared at it. Did he really look like an angry bird? If it wasn't Tao who said it he would take it as an insult to his handsome looks. "Thank you, Tao." he said and smiled a little at Tao.

 

"Your welcome." Tao smiled back and went to Xiumin hyung before he fished up another cupcake and gave it to him.

 

Kris chuckled as he spun the cupcake between his thumb and finger. It looked delicious. He took one bite and smiled at the sweetness. It was really tasty and the best part was that Tao had bought it for him.

 

"Thank you for buying the cupcakes for me." Tao smiled and patted Baekhyun's back. He saw Baekhyun glare at him while muttering about 'thanks to you my wallet has lost weight' and 'thank you my , those cupcakes were expensive s' before he turned his attention back to spy on Sulay.

 

Somehow the taste got more sweeter. Kris smirked as he enjoyed the cupcake. You know what they say, revenge is sweet and karma is a . That's what you get for chasing me around the school. Mwahahahaha! He laughed mentally as he gulped down the cupcake but were soon almost choking on it. He cleared his throat after he had stopped choking and glared at the remaining cupcake. Damn you, karma.

 

~~~*~~~

 

They had spied on Sulay for almost two hours and now they where outside H&M. The movie would begin in 40 minutes but Lay and Suho where at the bubble stall a few meters away to blow bubbles with little children. They looked like they were having fun when they laughed and poked the bubbles so it cracked. Kris smiled at the sight. He was so happy for them.

 

"No no noooo!" Kris turned away his gaze and looked at Jongdae protecting his fake moustache from Xiumin.

 

"I'm not letting you rip off my good looking moustache!" Jongdae glared at Xiumin.

 

"You look so weird with it and you make people pay attention to you." Xiumin sighed and tried to grab the moustache.

 

"No I don't!" Jongdae swatted away Xiumin's hand. "Are you jealous that everyone are looking at me, huh?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Xiumin sighed again as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "No I'm not. Your moustache are distracting some people and it can make Sulay turn their attention to us and we will get busted." he hissed. "So take your moustache off!"

 

"I can't." Jongdae shook his head. "I glued the moustache with super glue and it's really hard to take it off from the skin."

 

"I'm so glad I chose to have tape instead of the smelly glue." Kris muttered and ripped off his fake moustache.

 

"What?!" Baekhyun almost shrieked. "Then why did you let us put this on if you knew it was super glue? Do you even have a solvent for this?"

 

"No, I don't." Jongdae answered. "But I thought that I could buy it when we're at the mall which we are right now."

 

"Then we go and find a shop that have solvent for glues and buy it!" Baekhyun grabbed his wrist. "I don't want to look like a western cowboy who ended up in Korea after losing his cows and horse." he began to drag Jongdae away from the group. "Now we go and find the damn shop wherever it is in this ing huge mall!"

 

Xiumin rubbed his forehead. "I can't believe I help this moron and his friend..." he muttered. "Tao-yah and Kris-sshi, you're keeping an eye on Sulay while we're gone, alright? Good. See you." he didn't let them answer before he ran after the two boys. "Hey! I know a few shops that may sell solvents!"

 

Kris and Tao looked at each other. "Looks like there's only you and me." Tao laughed after Kris said that.

 

"Yeah." he nodded. "Let's keep an eye on the grandpa and Lay-sshi." they both nodded and turned to look again at the bubble stall. But they were gone.

 

"Looks like we lost them too..." Kris said slowly.

 

Tao nodded. "Xiumin ge are gonna kill me if he knows that we lost them from our sight."

 

"Well ..."

 

 

 

 

 


I hope this chapter was good for ya~!

Now you know what the Operation; LGD-TFS and Moustaches stands for xD That name was actually so random I don't even know how I could come up with that kind of name... I think I ate too much sugar that time when I wrote that.

Anyway...

 

See ya~! :)