Hunhan Edition: Unexpected kindness

Clumsy Kris

 

Luhan was standing all alone at a bus-stop, waiting. He was leaning on one leg, his hand resting on his hip while the other hand held onto the plastic bag filled with groceries he had bought earlier in a supermarket. his lips, he looked up at the sky that was turned into grey. “Looks like it’s going to rain soon.” he said to himelf and looked down in his bag for an umbrella. After a quick look in his bag he realised that he had forgot to bring one. “Dang it.” he cursed under his breath. “I hope it won’t rain until I get home.” he sighed and brushed his hair away from his eyes.

 

KABOOM!

 

Luhan could see the thunder strike and rain started falling fown from the sky. “... Great…” he sarcastically said as he began to get wet. He didn’t move to find any shelter, he was afraid that he would miss the bus, so he stood still and let himself get drenched by the rain.



 

On the other side of the road where the deer was walked Sehun casually. He was glad that his mother had given him an umbrella before he went out of the house. He was on his way to a friend (by friend he means Jongin ((and also Jongdae, if he didn’t sleep or had Paek on his lap))). He was humming softly to the music he listened to as he walked, but then he stopped when he saw someone standing alone in the rain holding a bag as he was looking down to the ground. His eyes widened when he saw who the stupid person was. Without thinking, he walked across the street and went to stand beside him.

 

Luhan felt someone approach him from beside and he looked up to find Sehun standing there with a straight face. “W-What are you doing here?” Luhan jumped away in surprise.

 

Sehun glanced down at him, grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to where he stood seconds earlier. “I’m just giving you shelter till your bus comes.” he answered and looked straigh ahead again.

 

Luhan blinked his eyes. “You don’t have to stand here. My bus will come in ten minutes, so it’s alright for you to continue your walk.” said Luhan.

 

Sehun glanced down again at him, his face was still expressionless. “What if I don’t want to?” he asked with a raised brow.

 

The older boy felt his face get hotter by Sehun’s intense gaze on him. He didn’t know what to respond so he just sneered and looked away. “Do whatever you want to.” he muttered. He didn’t saw the small smile on the younger’s lips.

 

In ten minutes it was silence between them. They didn’t talk to each other but they didn’t found it awkward or something like that.

 

“Oh, the bus is coming.” said Sehun, making Luhan snap out of his thoughts to look at the bus.

 

“Yeah…” Luhan didn’t knew why but he felt somewhat disappointed. The bus parked infront of them and the doors opened. Luhan turned to Sehun and gave him a bright smile. “Thank you for staying with me.”

 

Sehun’s eyes widened slightly when he smiled. He felt something sparkle inside of him. When Luhan was about to step on, he grabbed his wrist and pressed the umbrella in his palm. “You can borrow it for this time and give it back when it’s school.” said Sehun quickly before he walked.

 

“Wait, what?” Luhan blinked his eyes in surprise. “H-Hey!” he shouted but Sehun had already walked a few meters away from him. A smile crept on his lips when he saw Sehun disappear. “Tch.. That brat…” he chuckled.

 

“Are you taking this bus or what?” asked the driver from his seat.

 

“Ye-Yeah, sorry…” he bowed and went to an empty seat and sat down. He couldn’t stop thinking about the occurrence with Sehun. He held onto the umbrella and smiled.

 

What is that funny feeling he felt?

 

Well, that is an another story.

 

 

 

 

 


HOHOHOHOHOHOHO what do we have here~? An update I see HOHOHOHOHO
 
Surprise, surprise!
 
You're surprised? Well you should be. This week I will give you one-shots from every pairing! *applauses* Thank you, thank you /bows/
I have spring holiday so I finally have time to write and update. The last chapter was a bit rushed (I think). I'm sorry for that but I felt I had to end it so I could focuse on school. I'm so sorry~!
 
This chapter was about Hunhan, next up will be Kaisoo! ;)
I'm not sure when I will update but it will come!
 
See ya'~!