Told Ya' Football Ain't My Style!

Clumsy Kris
 
The sun was shining and the wind was calm. It was a perfect day to begin on a new school for Jongin. And it's the same school that his cousin, Jongdae, went on. After he had moved into Jongdae's house and packed up his stuff (and had a pillow fight with Jongdae), he was exhausted. But he wouldn't let the exhaustion take over and make this perfect day bad. Jongin was now walking through the dark hall. The school haven't started yet but he really wanted to look around alone.
 
 
"Boiji annneun neol chajeuryeogo aesseuda. Deulliji annneun neol deureuryeo aesseuda~"
 
 
Jongin stopped his track. Where does this voice come from? He walked closer to where the voice came from and stopped beside a door.
 
 
"Boiji anteon ge boigo. Deulliji anteon ge deullyeo. Neo nareul tteonan dwiro naegen eopdeon himi saenggyeosseo~"
 
 
He listened really closely. Such a beautiful voice. Jongin really wanted to know who this voice belonged to. He grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door till it was ajar. He peeked in. He could see a big piano, so it must be the music room. Beside the piano was a short boy with black hair singing. It must be him! Jongin slowly opened the door, but then froze when he felt something touching his back.
 
 
"Stand still or I'll shoot you." a dark voice breathed on his neck. "Close the door and turn around." Jongin did like he said. He closed the door and raised his hands up in the air as he turned around. He saw a blonde boy around his age standing infront of him while smirking. "Nice to see that you're here, Kai."
 
 
Jongin frowned and stared at the familiar face. No one called him Kai unless it was Jongdae hyung teasing or the people at his old school and his... wait a minute. "You're..."
 
 
 ~~~*~~~
 
 
"Where is he?" Jongdae asked.
 
 
"If you don't get down from there you will die." Lay said as he watched his friend in horror.
 
 
"Jongdae, seriously, get down from there." Kris said.
 
 
"But I must look after Jongin-ah." Jongdae said. His two best friends could only watch in horror as he started tipping on his toes on the swaying table they were sitting at. "Oh! I can see him! I can see him!" He started jumping a little.
 
 
Lay rose rapidly up and spread his arms out. "Don't jump! You'll fall." he tried to hold Jongdae's waist so he wouldn't fall.
 
 
"Jongdae." Kris said in a warning voice. "Listen to us."
 
 
"What?" Jongdae turned around. But then he slipped on the table and fell. "AAAHHHHH!!" he screamed and closed his eyes. It felt like everything moved in slow motion. Lay was trying to catch him while Kris gaped at the scene. Then a person popped up out from nowhere and catched him just in time.
 
 
"Be careful next time you stand on a table and jump around like an idiot."
 
 
Jongdae opened his eyes slowly and blinked. He looked up at his saviour. "Thank you, Xiumin." he grinned. "My hero." he circled his arms around Xiumin's neck and laid his head on Xiumin's shoulder while he blinked his eyes like a girl. "Let's get married and have 30 childrens together."
 
 
Xiumin wrinkled his nose. "Ew no!" Then he dropped Jongdae to the floor. He landed on the floor with a loud 'thud'. Xiumin dried his hands while he looked at Jongdae. "This was the first and the last time I saved your brain for any more damage." and then he walked away.
 
 
"You kind of deserved that." Kris said and laughed a little at Jongdae's shocked expression. Jongdae started muttering 'rude' and 'save my brain for any damage, my ' while he standed up and rubbed his sore . Suho and Tao came up to them.
 
 
"We saw what happened, are you alright?" Suho looked at Jongdae with a worried expression.
 
 
Jongdae nodded. "I'm fine."
 
 
Suho bowed to him. "I'm sorry for his actions towards you. I've never seen him acting like that to someone before."
 
 
"Except when he acted like that to me when I accidently touched his new baked steamed buns..." Tao said. 
 
 
"It's alright. Jongdae is used to that kind of actions anyway." Lay ignored the troller's glare at him. "You can stop bowing now." he smiled gently. Suho stopped bowing and he felt his face get hotter.
 
 
"Ohhhh~ Suho ge is blushing~" Tao cooed and poked Suho's cheeks.
 
 
"I-I'm not." Suho covered his cheeks with his hands and pouted. He gazed at Lay and saw that he was still smiling at him.
 
 
"Now you're blushing even more~" Tao teased and pinched his cheeks.
 
 
Suho swatted Tao's hands away from his cheeks. "We must follow Xiumin hyung now. So let's go." he grabbed Tao's wrist and dragged the giant away. The others just blinked at them.
 
 
"Somehow Tao reminds me of you, Kris" Lay said. Kris looked at Lay
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Yeah." Lay nodded. "A giant and sometimes likes to tease us."
 
 
Kris frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?"
 
 
"What's up?" Jongin came up to the small group with a tall blonde boy beside him.
 
 
"Jongin-ah!" Jongdae happily exclaimed. "I see you've got a new friend." he looked at the poker faced boy beside Jongin.
 
 
"This is my friend from my old school." Jongin pointed his hand to the boy. "His name is Sehun. Sehun this is my cousin Jongdae hyung and his friends Lay hyung and Kris hyung."
 
 
"Nice to meet you." Sehun nodded his head to the older boys.
 
 
"Hmmm..." Jongdae scratched his head. Then he smiled and pointed at Jongin and Sehun. "You two are like chocolate and vanilla." he grinned.
 
 
Jongin face darkened a little. "Is it because of my skin color, again?"
 
 
Jongdae shrugged. "It could also be. But I was referring to your hair colors." Jongin facepalmed himself while Jongdae snickered.
 
 
"So Sehun-ah," Kris laid his hand on Sehun's shoulder. "why don't you and Jongin-ah come with us after school and play football?"
 
 
"Yeah, come with us." Jongdae circled his arm around Jongin's neck. "Come to the dark side." he whispered and smiled evilly.
 
 
"Only if you stop acting like a moron, hyung." Jongin elbowed his cousin on his ribs and went to Sehun. He grabbed Sehun's arms and dragged him away.
 
 
"Wait for us on the grass field!" Lay shouted before the maknaes disappeared.
 
 
"Seriously, Jongdae. Are you on crack?" Kris asked. "You're very energetic today."
 
 
Jongdae looked up while thinking. "No? I don't think so..." he scratched his cheek. "But I remember that I found a bag with what looked like sugar on the street..." he looked at Kris. "Was it bad that I ate it?" he blinked innocently.
 

 

"IT'S REALLY bad that you ate it..." Kris said and suddenly he fell to the floor. Lay gasped and checked his pulse while Jongdae stood there amazed at Kris sudden fall.

 
 
"I think he died." Jongdae said. "No wait, he's drooling. He's alive."
 
 
"He just fainted." Lay said. "You should have a break from those sick jokes. Look how much Kris believed you and he literally died because of your jokes."
 
 
"I'm sorry, hyung." Jongdae looked down on the floor.
 
 
"Wait a minute..." Lay suddenly said. "What's this?" he pointed on Kris's neck. There was a needle with pink feathers on top of it on Kris's neck.
 
 
Jongdae bent down and looked at the needle. "I recognize that needle..." he muttered. He looked closer and widened his eyes. "It's from the-"
 
 
"OOOOIIIIIIIIII!!!" a guy with brown fluffy hair, glasses and a dark green cap came up running to them. "Have you seen a needle with pink feathers on it? One of my members said she accidently shot on a tall gian-" he looked down and saw the sleeping Kris on the floor with the needle on his neck. "Oh, here it is!" he plucked out the needle from Kris's neck. "I'm sorry that my member shot this giant. We was trying to shoot birds with a sleeping needle, but I assure that she shot him by accident and not tried to hunt him down." the boy said. "I'm Kang Minhyuk, the leader of the Hunting club." he bowed to Lay and Jongdae. "I think we've met before?" Minhyuk looked at Jongdae.
 
 
"Yeah." Jongdae nodded. "You were the one who drugged my left cheek so I couldn't sit for 4 days..."
 
 
"Oh yeah, I remember it now." Minhyuk laughed awkwardly. "I'm sorry for that." he looked down. "By the way, the sleep drug is going to last for 20 minutes. So there's no need to take him to the hospital or something like that." Minhyuk said. "I must go now. And please don't tell the teachers or the giant about this." Lay and Jongdae nodded. "Thanks. Bye!" then he ran off.
 
 
Lay scrathed his head. "Why is there weird people everywhere I am?" Lay asked to himself.
 
 
Jongdae looked at him. "Hey!" he pouted.
 
 
~~~*~~~
 
 
"Your hyung is funny." Sehun said and snickered. "Now I can see where your personality came from."
 
 
"Don't make me elbow you." Jongin joked as he glared at him. The school was over and they were waiting for Kris and the others to come to the grass field outside the school.
 
 
"Hey!" Jongdae shouted. Jongin and Sehun looked at the three boys who was walking towards them.
 
 
"Ayo!" Kris greeted. They came up to Jongin and Sehun. "Let's play now." he took up a ball from his bag.
 
 
"I'll skip." Lay said and went to the line.
 
 
"Me and Kris are a team while you and Vanilla are a team, right Chocolate." Jongdae smirked.
 
 
"Don't call me Chocolate/Vanilla!" Jongin and Sehun grumbled in unison.
 
 
"Alright, first to 3 wins!" Jongin said and took the ball from Kris. The game was on. Lay was sitting on the line of the football field, watching his friends playing together. He felt a pat on his shoulder and looked up. He smiled.
 
 
"Hi Suho." Suho smiled and sat down next to Lay.
 
 
"What's up?"
 
 
Lay shrugged. "Watching my friends play football. Where's your friends?"
 
 
Suho pointed to the field. "There." he said. Lay followed the directions were Suho pointed at and saw Suho's friends approaching the others.
 
 
 
 
 
"Can we join?" Tao asked the group. The boys stopped playing and looked at Tao and Xiumin.
 
 
"Sure." Kris said. "Why not." he kicked the ball towards Tao. Tao stepped on the ball and smirked at the group.
 
 
"Me and Xiumin ge are against you guys." Tao said.
 
 
Kris raised an eyebrow. "You're acting all tough, huh."
 
 
Tao chuckled a little. "Be prepared." he said. "Here we go, Xiumin ge." he kicked the ball to Xiumin and ran forward. Xiumin ran with the ball until he got blocked by a smirking Jongdae.
 
 
"Not so fast, Bunny." Jongdae took the ball and ran towards the goal. He didn't noticed Tao, who came running up to him and took the ball away from him. "Yah!" he shouted.
 
 
"I'll take him!" Kris said and ran after Tao.
 
 
 
 
 
"Aren't you going to play too?" Lay asked Jongin and Sehun, who jogged up to him and Suho, and sat down.
 
 
"Nah." Sehun shook head. "It looked like the short one and the chinese one wanted to play with Jongdae-sshi and Kris-sshi."
 
 
"You can drop the politeness, Sehun-ah." Lay smiled at Sehun.
 
 
"O-Okay, Lay hyung." Sehun smiled back.
 
 
 
 
 
Kris ran beside Tao and attempted to kick the ball away from Tao, but didn't succed. Tao laughed a little at Kris's failures to catch the ball and ran faster. They started to near the goal.
 
 
"Let me catch it!" Kris shouted in frustraiton.
 
 
"No!" Tao laughed and kicked the ball into the goal. "GOOAAAALLL!!!" he shouted and threw his hands up in the air. Kris huffed as he tried to slow down. But then, as clumsy as Kris was, he slipped in a mud and slid at full speed towards Tao who was jumping around infront of the goal.
 
 
 
"WATCH OUT!!!" Kris screamed as he flapped his arms around.
 
 
Tao stopped jumping and looked at Kris, who came towards him in full speed. "AAAHHHHH!!" Tao screamed and jumped away just in time as Kris slid past him. Kris then stumbled on a rock and flew right into one of the goalpost. "Kris!" Tao shouted and ran towards the almost unconscious Kris laying on the ground. "Kris, are you alright?!" Tao bent down. "Can you hear me? Kris!?" he slapped Kris's cheeks lightly.
 
 
"Urgh..." Kris groaned. "Tao....." he whispered.
 
 
"Yes, Kris?"
 
 
"Come closer."
 
 
Tao came closer until his and Kris's face was a few inches apart. "What is it, Kris?"
 
 
Kris gasped a little. "Tell... *gasp* the others that *gasp* football ain't my style..." he whispered and then he became unconscious, for the second time of the day.
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi everyone~! Here's a chapter for ya' :) I hope you liked this chapter^^ And I hope it wasn't too long...
Have you seen EXO's new teaser? It's sooo good! I'm so excited to watch the MV that's coming out in three/two days.
 
I'm soo happy^^
I'll update soon!
 
See ya'~! (~^3^)~ *chu*