I Don't Want To Talk

Children of the Night
The remainder of the night was I rising out of bed multiple times to spew my insides into the toilet, Jongin my damp hair to assure me that now the pain was going to be minimal, and Joonmyeon peeking through the door ever so often to observe what state I was in.
I rolled to my left to see if it would alter the cramps in my now emptied stomach. I felt like all of my insides and juices were drained out of me, completely exhausted. 
"Jaewa?" 
"Hm." I answered him even though it hurt to speak. 
"I'm sorry.." He trailed off like he was being accused of something. What was he was apologizing for? If that incident was all of his doing, just wait until I can move my limbs and gradually become mobile. Don't expect to be off the hook because he loved me so much that it Attached us. He will be wishing that he never even laid eyes on me. 
"For what?" My voice returned to itself after drinking almost all of the water in Korea. 
"That you have to deal with us." 
"You should be." I avoided the fact that they made my heart race when their eyes lock with mine, like they were gazing into my soul. Nobody ever created that feeling of butterflies to stir in my stomach and I hated it. They created another disturbed feeling in my body. The way they stride is confident and fierce, appearing aggressive and arrogant which they were. 
"You mean it?" 
"No I'm lying to you," I scoffed, laying closer towards him. The way the moonlight cascaded upon his bronzed skin attracted me just like a magnet would. My hand involuntary his cheek in a loving way, and by the reflection that shown in his eyes, he didn't cringe away with disgust. 
"Jaewa.." I furrowed my eyebrows due to his swap of tones, from playful to serious. "If I was the one to be Attached to you-"
"I don't want to talk about that." I interrupted. Reality struck me like a bomb. I having contact with the enemy. I retracted my hand to my side again quicker than a blink of an eye, I shouldn't have any body contact with any of them; not like I wanted it anyways. 
"You know what?" He caught my attention. "I think I know something that can cheer you up. It's an ancient remedy." 
His hands crawled to my waist so he could tickle me. I attempted to contain my raging wave of giggles but I couldn't, I was a laughing and crying mess. I kicked him away but he came back for more. 
"I can't breath!" I chuckled. "Stop!" 
Tears of enjoyment streamed out of my eyes while he continued with his fingers. It was when I gradually squirmed away from his touch so I could regain some air flow, he straddled over me. His piercing stare dug straight into my heart, causing it to race and me to pant uncontrollably. Without warning or preparation, he slammed his lips against mine. Electricity surged through my veins and created my mind to be blank. The only event that was taking place was our bond, his head turning to deepen the kiss even more than it already was, and me finally answering back. My eyes eventually shut which made everything else in my body relaxed; knotting my arms around his neck. 
Jongin broke the kiss, retracting and reclaiming his extremely luscious, warm lips. He stated lowly for only I to hear, "I like you."  I blushed with embarrassment. This was utterly unexpected and I couldn't tell if I found it amusing or enjoyable as much as he did. This wasn't suppose to happen, now everything is definitely out of whack. 
"J-Jaewa, do you-"
I faced my back towards him so I could conceal my face that was most likely coated in a deep burgundy, and displayed that I was deep in thought. I couldn't think straight anymore.