Someday, When it All Goes Black

Children of the Night
The rest of the day was spent with me dozing off multiple times from the bland TV commercials continuously interrupting a marketing show; it wasn't like I wasn't going to purchase any of the useless grills and expensive purses. My dreamland was much better than those perky women, consisting of a galaxy that held multiple worlds that were labeled off to different clans that would eventually discover they will clash for freedom. The gradient purples, reds, and blues spread across the infinite air as I swam my way to one of the cloudless planets. There, I was greeted and welcome by alien-like creatures that shone in their nauseating greens, some of them dark and light. 
"We sincerely welcome you, Kim Jaewa to the planet of Kins," one of them croaked. 
"Kim Jaewa, wake up," a man approached me. He was wearing a elogated coat that met down to his knees, his face was shadowed by his drawn hood. "Return to your men and leave our people alone. You are just a pathetic human."
"Pardon?" I murmured, voice soar from screaming. "What?" 
"Wake up," I heared Kyungsoo's voice but when I glanced around the ridge where I was in, he was no where to be seen. He must be hiding from me. 
"Kyungsoo." I couldn't help but allow my voice come out hushed. I had no power in my limbs to cover my mouth- the man was suddenly intrigued by the different voices occuring in my mind. He could hear them as well, who was he?
"Come with us," a group of the aliens dragged me behind the man. He was pacing quite quickly for a walk but his long legs gave him the ability to take large strides. His cloak filled in as his second shadow that followed him and drifted to the sides as we took sharp turns into a room that had walls that hung several screens and buttons planted near each side.
"This screen will display your past. Would you like to view-"
 
 
Jerking up stimulated the nerves that were once asleep. There was something in my brain that couldn't remember my past and it irritated me greatly. 
"Jaewa?! Are you okay?" inquired Joonmyeon, sounding genuinely concerned.
"I.. don't know." 
"Let me get you a glass of water," he said before he disappeared into the kitchen to do as he said. 
Everything played in my head like movie, forcing me to relive that strange nightmare. At first, the feelings of the settled and tranquil universe was calming, pleasant even, but as it progressed to where I could view my past, fear knotted my stomach. I wanted to witness what my history was but I couldn't remember, it was as if someone casted a spell that locked my history away from me.
"Here," he handed me the glass with shaking hands. "Sit up." I did as I was told silently, pondering on untangling myself from all of the confusion. An ere, horrendous feeling wracked through me- I could even say my soul felt it- and I underwent severe shakings of chills and my heart clutching to the last bit of pumping blood. 
"What's wrong with her?!" I heard Sehun screaming in the background while the others shushed him. 
"We need to take her to the hospital," Baekhyun exclaimed. "She's obviously not fine!" 
The arguement of the boys filled my ear, tugging the ends of my lips into a unintentional smile. Bells rung in my ears before my vision was stolen from me and I was confronting a dark figure in my mind. Opening my eyes and closing them lead to nothing, the same shadowed outline hissed at me and the sight of colors, the wolves, or the ceiling was washed away. Some hands were lifting my lifeless limbs into their arms and that was all I could grasp on before everything returned to a black hole where no light entered or escaped.