On Rainy Days You Seem to Make Me Smile

Children of the Night
The first half of my life was stolen from my mind, never to be see again. How was I suppose to react? At that moment, I wanted to acknowledge what it was. If it was horrible enough to the point to have it diminished, it was worth knowing of. 
I choked out into the dampened air, "So you're not my real mom?" She shook her head then lowered it with disgust of herself. More tears fell from her already swollen eyes, I hated when people cried, it only created a feeling buried in my heart that wanted me to take their pain away. I knew I couldn't, I didn't have to admit it. 
The silence that somewhat comforted me from the woman's shaking words, was interrupted by a few knocks. They could have been inaudible if either of us were speaking but they were loud enough to echo throughout the compacted room. 
Baekhyun quietly slipped in after the door was opened as my mother was wiping away the moisture from her reddened face. Her eyes swelled with the sorrow she was experiencing, her nose running, and quivered ever so often. She stood, exited through the door, and allowed an immense pressure in my chest to cease. 
"You alright?" I sighed, he just reminded me what I wanted to forget. Several tears streamed down my cheeks in hot trails, relieving me of some pain. Baekhyun was there to swipe them from falling. His hands cupped my cheeks and I felt a wave of security wash over me. I flinched away from him, covering my face so he wouldn't witness the now tainted skin under my eyes. 
"I just want to go home. I don't like hospitals," I dryly laughed. "The needles scare me." 
"Aigoo," he cooed over me while ruffling my hair. "It's almost over. Joonmyeon spoke with the doctor and he said that you would get dispatched tomorrow. By then, we're going to keep you company." Apparently, I was in a brief coma for about four days where the nurses had to dispatch food for my body to consume through tubes and regulated water into my system. They would only come in to make sure that I was still breathing, the IV wasn't running out, and to observe my conditions. 
He briefly paused to allow a sigh escape him. His lips puckered then moved to form the words, "You're ours now." I lightly whacked him at his playfulness. I wasn't going to give up this fight so easily. 
The rest of the members came in to join the both of us, pulling out the Baekhyun-will-try-to-make-moves-on-you card. It wasn't Baekhyun I was worried about, it was the ert; Jongin. Ever since our little incident that I seem to now regret, he would inch closer towards me, whisper nasty lines from movies in my ears, and attempt to converge his body as near as mine as he could. I didn't despise him, I just felt bothered and he created a fluttering feeling to devour my senses. He was maturing me quicker than I had hoped for. For all I know, my true age could be eight. 
"Can't we just take you and feed you medicines?" Sehun stated rather impatiently. 
"Why, do you need someone to take selcas with?" Jongin snapped at him. "I have things to catch up with her and the cameras watching us isn't going to help."
"Kim Jongin," I firmly said, taking the other wolves aback. "Do you ever stop being so hormonal? What if I go crazy and yank my hair out?"
"He'd still go after you, he's the most persistent in the group," Joonmyeon added, having everyone- even myself- nodding in agreement. 
A yawn got lodged in my throat when I needed it at most to come so some of the members could return home and rest. There were deep, dark circles lining their eyes which frightened me. Of course them swooning over me was incredibly kind and heartwarming, they didn't need to fulfill it every second of the day. I shouldn't be the one thing that they obsess over each day, it should be their own health. 
"I want," Kyungsoo slurred the rest of the words and becoming now incoherent. 
"Guys, go home, you're drunk on the lack of sleep. I'll be fine by myself," I had to reassure them many times before they pilled out of the door. "I don't want to see you guys back."