I'm Coming Home, To The Place Where I Belong

Children of the Night
Play, Listen, & Read
 
"Let's go!" Muliple members screeched from the top of the staircase that lead to seven other doors I didn't have any knowledge about. Jongin whacked Chanyeol for screaming in his ear from pure eagerness, they probably rarely interacted with locations that was exposed to many people like the movie theaters, super market, a park or a beach. When I thought of these points I would usually feel sincere and sorry for them that they couldn't experience certain things that an average person can, but now, at the moment, I felt nothing. I felt completely empty, no despair, sorrow, guilt, nothing for them, but they made me feel targeted, horrified, like sobbing until my eyes wouldn't open. 
"Yeah," I said unexcited, vaguely rising my fist into the air to match their actions. "Let's go."   
Everyone piled into the car, myself after Kyungsoo, they were afraid that I would attempt to either crawl out of the window or leap through one of the doors; lodged in between Kyungsoo and Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongin sitting in the row in front of us, and Joonmyeon driving and Baekhyun navigating from the passenger seat. Why it was when one of them was utterly head over heels for me and some of them didn't display their emotions, they still couldn't trust me? I mean, I almost escaped once but that was the only time. 
 One of the boys placed in a CD whose song's were composed of someone foreign, having enjoyable and rhythmic melodies. My ears shut off due to the redundant noises that only brought my mood crashing through the floor boards of the vehicle. Not to mention Sehun constantly inquiring the way I was, my silentness, how my eyes shone with aggression at that moment. If I wasn't freed from this place, I was going to strangle one of these boys; certain that another could be easily in my grasp. 
The tarnished yellow pigment of the sand passed by in a blur. The water radiated it's fluorescent life, crashing upon the rugged boulders that was like a protecting fort against the monsters in the sea. Monsters like the ones who entrapped Ariel and the abnormally large octopus that confinscated her beloved treasure. Before, she sung her emotions, but after that incident, her ways of expression was stolen as well. I was somewhat in a congruent situation, my unstained life was ruined by the fairytales that we all didn't believe in. These men confinscated my happiness, they tarnished my memories for they weren't as sweet anymore. 
The vehicle jerked to a halt, the singer was cut off at mid-sentence, indicating that we finally arrived at our destination. Each of the wolves exited the van, Kyungsoo and I the last people to leave, and sprinted with the energy that was forced to be contained during the car ride. I peered through the door, the sun beaming down at me like a warm smile, but the members beckoned me to join them in the depths of the unknown. Not wanting to wait any longer, I hopped out of the car and strode to the gathered boys. Most of them removed their article of clothing, revealing their chiseled, lean bodies that have been concealed from me. It caught me off guard. 
"Jaewa?" Chanyeol waved his digits in front of my eyes that took a few seconds to peel themselves. "Ready to swim?" 
"Y-you guys go first, I'm going to uh, put some sunblock on." I wandered to the laid towels they abandoned to chase each other into the roaring blue. They were utterly filled with the overflowing bliss and elation that used to be endowed within me. It was almost as if I longed to become one of them, toss each other in the water, scream at the maximum volume I can reach until my throat is raw and sore. But that would mean I was loosing my grip on reality. 
I did the exact opposite of what I said. While all of them were horsing around with one another, I took the opportunity of them becoming oblivious and blind of my plan to run. I ran until I couldn't breathe. My legs guided me the other way than joining them, I was escaping from them. I couldn't contain my heavy moans- that protested from the amount of effort that was accomplishing my goal, placing distance between them and myself- and released the noises that expressed my current pain. My lungs were set aflame, my limbs were numb, my mind was empty, but fireworks were emitted from my heart. It was the source of my outburst, and I thanked it a millions times.