Suffering

Children of the Night
"H-help.." I choked out. 
"Jaewa?! Are you okay?" He rolled over above me to observe my condition but resulted in being just as puzzled as I was; leading to nowhere. 
"Jongin?!" One of the other wolves bellowed but he disregarded their voices that were now barging into the room. The air that once was frigid became warmer due to their body heat which I mentally thanked them for that. I could've sworn I was frozen stiff.
"Jaewa, speak to me!" Chanyeol cried out in fear but mostly frustration. I couldn't comply to his request since my throat was clogged with something that I couldn't relate . If I was to, a cotton ball was the first thing that rushed to mind. The others murmured incoherent curses under their breath that I could barely hear over the drumming of my heart. 
"Is she okay?" Sehun inquired from the back of the room. 
"Jaewa," Joonmyeon called for my attention. I focused my eyes, that felt weighted from lack of sleep, on his. "What's wrong?" 
"She obviously can't talk!" Jongin whacked him on the back of the head, causing his hair to be in even more of a mess. Jongin earned a scowl from me, hitting was not acceptable in my book plus it wasn't solving this matter any more than he had tried.
"Move," Kyungsoo pushed through the crowd of raging wolves that were resulting in fighting that would again conduct us to no solution to my sudden breakout. "Do you have a headache?" He asked while placing a heated palm against my forehead. I nodded as best as I could to express my answer. 
"How is she?" Baekhyun asked from a position that I couldn't see, most likely hidden by the Giant. 
"She's hot." 
"We already know that, what's wrong with her?" Jongin glanced at me with a tiny smirk playing on his lips, but I wiped it away by striking him on the arm. I was a hypocrite; a curse more than a blessing.  
"She even hits you when she's about to die!" Baekhyun chuckled, now by my side with Kyungsoo
"Not making things better Baekhyun!" Chanyeol exclaimed in exasperation. 
"Guys.. I think she's been Attached ." 
The entire room that was previously filled with screaming, the sound of slapping, and Chanyeol's cries of utter panic, suddenly grew with the silence that could cure my headache; the main problem that was inching me closer to insanity. Attached was the one word that created the room to be dead-silent. One bland word, that now has another meaning in my mind, changed the mood of the wolves. Instead of panicking and discovering the quickest yet safest way to cure me, their muscles tenses and their breaths were sharper. 
"Impossible," someone scoffed in the back; Sehun. "Not that quick." 
The pain from all over my body gradually lessened to just my heartbeat and the thoughts bombarding my head. I was back to my normal self, somewhat.   
I threw my head back into the pillow from my exhausted limbs that were tormented. 
"Water." My voice returned to me but raspy from the dehydration. 
Three of the six boys sprinted through the door, the first easily slipping through as the other two were caught in the door frame. They were wrestling with their elbows and basically any part of their body that they could use to their advantage; whacking and kicking at each other. 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Tell me what you think! If you read my other story, We're Not Vampires!, Attached is mentioned a few times. It's basically the wolves bonding to Jaewa, but in this story the bonding between her and a wolf is painful since their souls are being fused together. The real question is who Attached to Jaewa?