Through The Endless Night

Children of the Night
That night, when I closed my eyes, the forest was printed on them. It was best to keep them open to avert from the past but I was plain exhausted. My body required the sleep I couldn't catch due to the frightening images flashing, whether my eyes were close or open. Their faces, all six of them, clawing at the back of my mind was too painful to endure but I had to get some amount of sleep. No matter how petrifying the thoughts of them scraping the side of my house, attempting to climb up to my window so they could steal me once again, I closed my eyes and braced myself; my hands clutching on the blanket. 
"Aiish," I breathed, irritated. I ruffled my hair, not giving a damn if it was messed up, it probably was already since I was endlessly tossing and turning throughout the night. "What am I going to do?" I was at the stage of insanity where I was speaking to myself. Everybody does it, so does that mean the majority of us are nut jobs? 
I tucked the blanket under my chin as I witnessed the night's candles illuminating the dark portions of the sky. The moon had the most confidence due to displaying a larger scale of light. I couldn't help but to gaze in awe at how beautiful our world was. My eyes by then were beginning to gain in weight, begging me to just relax. When I fully closed them, relief washed my body, I finally could drag myself to another dimension where there was anything I pleased. I could create a raging storm of a variety of assorted meats. There, I could release my troubles and thrive on the grounds of a new world that would operate in my command; my fantasy at best.