More Than Just Trouble

Children of the Night
I curled my fingers around the trigger, aiming the barrel at the wolf's head. To my surprise, it retracted back, off of me. 
"What the-" 
It's bark interrupted me. 
Rude. 
I was about to press the trigger that would dispatch this bullet into it's heart, it's life in a matter of agonizing seconds, ending with a horrible death, until something caught the corner of my eyes. More wolves. I couldn't possibly carry six dead wolves out of my house, then having to explain about the blood stains on the carpet. I felt outmatched by a lot. 
"Don't shoot," one of the wolves spoke. "We're not going to hurt you." 
In a matter of seconds, all of the hairy wolves transformed into handsome teenagers. 
"Are you kidding me?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes and avoiding the fact that these guys were werewolves. Seconds later complete and utter shock whipped me in the face. Putting distance between me and them seemed a great idea besides the fact I couldn't escape since they barricaded the way into the kitchen that was near the front door, the only exit; unless if I could disappear through the wall which I was willing to do for the sake of my being.
They were actually part of reality and not of some fairy tale. 
I need sleep. 
One of the wolves, taller than me- actually all of them were- approached me with his angelic features and hushed voice. My foot, back, and hands were planted on the wall as if he set pins to hold me upright in the exact position. 
"I'm sorry to disrupt your night but one of the wolves accidentally crashed through your door." 
"I can see that!" The broken door would have to be repaired somehow, with the money that we saved for remodeling the bathroom. 
"They were playing and it turned a bit rough," he continued. "So we would like to-"
"Cut to the chase, Joonmyeon," a boy with tired eyes with a bored expression spoke. 
"Yeah, just tell her that we have to keep her and its over," another one blurted out. He had a bit more of a tan comlexion than the rest which made him more attractive. 
"What?!" I screeched. "Nobody is taking me, you guys can go back. Pretend that I didn't see anything!" 
"We're werewolves not wizards. This image will forever be with you," the same boy with lidded eyes spoke. 
"Sehun, don't speak to her like that," another guy in the back snapped at him. "She's actually kinda cute." 
"Yah!" I stomped to halt the ruckus and bickering that were directed towards me. 
"Sensitive hearing!" They all screamed in unison. All of them resulted into another round of complaining. 
"Jongin, knock her out," the guy in the back said. 
"Gladly."
The boy who responded to their orders, Jongin,  sauntered towards me, striding his long, muscled legs into my direction, his hand clenched into a fist. And that's all I could remember before everything was pitch black.