Hold Me Tight

Children of the Night

The sun was bidding sweet goodbyes, promising to return early in the morning to greet us once again. Luna, the gracious white sphere that left us speechless when completely waxed, eagerly took shift as darkness began to fall. The leaves rattled in the wind, the trees swaying along to a soft melody that only they heard. Crickets from all direction started to play in a symphony, signifying how quiet it actually was. Silent enough to hear their mating calls. 
The pavement transferred to a darker color as I was nearing my community. Gates surrounded the premises, giving me a sense of protection but the thought of the wolves returning through the forest near my house kept me alert. I couldn't place trust in anyone at this moment, my family has retained the majority of my childhood from myself, and anyone who associated themselves with those men. It wasn't that the wolves were frightening, it was that they captured me out of nowhere, even when I was an innocent witness. But that was the point, I was a witness, they required their identity concealed from society. I mean, what would they do to six creatures that are foreign to our ways of life? The government could entrap them, inflict unfair tormenting to men that never had intentions of harm, maybe even murder them in all.  Clueless of our different behaviors, they or we couldn't be safe thriving on the same grounds, is what they would claim. Citizens would agree one hundred percent, they demanded safety and to be protected to any outside threats; also the main reason why there are gated neighborhoods. 
"Mom-" I breathed when I entered the house. There was nothing that could have allowed me to finish that word, she wasn't my mother. She was just a guardian. 
"Jaewa!" The woman came sprinting from where she was preoccupied, in the laundry room neatly folding my school uniform, to embrace me in her arms. Her warmth was dangerously familiar, she was technically my mother. She always supported me, cheered me during award ceremonies, she always brushed my hair gently as if I would shatter like glass under the slightest pressure. I admired her weakness for me but also her bearing strength, she was a fierce, latent warrior at heart. 
She my wind-tossed locks, a gesture that meant that she missed my presence. The person in the father shoes appeared before my eyes, I didn't notice him silently trailing to us. He wrapped his arms around the both of us, bringing me closer to his chest. At this moment, my brother, best friend, filled the empty spot. I was about to burst into the tears that were nonexistent, I used them up when escaping. 
"Why don't you shower up? I'll start on dinner," my mother suggested. I nodded my head, for I had no words to be spoken. Not with the dense lump in my throat, I couldn't say anything. 
I exited the kitchen, glanced to my left to where the glass doors were, where the wolves abducted me. I quickly shook my head and strode to the stairs that led me towards my room. I missed the aroma of cherry blossoms lingering on my skin, and it intoxicating my pillows. 
"You," I pointed an accusing finger at the clustered work on my desk; calculus. "All your fault." The endless pages would evilly cackle, maybe rubbing their hands, if they had any, together as their next scheme will come into play. 
I grabbed my undergarments and a fresh pair of pajamas since when I was taken, I was in my favorite pair. Inclining to the shower down the hall would be a major success. It would mean that my sprain ankle wasn't as gruesome after all, and that the dirt and stench could be washed away. Their touch and scent can be erased from my delicate skin. From my mind they shall remain stained, for how can I forget the memories of werewolves? Was it possible? I should attempt it somehow, soon.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay just to say two things so you guys aren't confused. From chapter 9-19 is one day. So later that night (in 9) is when ch. 10 tells you about it. So 10-14 is during the morning when she couldn't sleep. Then 15-19 is the afternoon of that same day to night. Second thing, hehe sorry I talk to much, is that even though Jaewa wanted to escape from EXO-K, she still kind of cared for them.. Like she didn't entirely hate them, she hated how they took her from her life. They were kind to her, the people she didn't like the least was Suho and Kyungsoo since they did nothing bad to her. Kai, Sehun, and Baek, somewhat Chanyeol were erts. She tried to see it in their shoes, but she wanted to return home. Maybe she was mad that they didn't trust her that she would keep their secret? Hmmm I don't know.. Hehe hope that cleared some things. 

ALSO! THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER IS ONE OF THE AWESOMEST SONGS I HEARD! I mean I eargasm every time.. I need to give you guys my favorite playlist! 

So this song is Hold Me Tight by LOCO (ft. Crush)

 

THIS SOOOOOOOOOONG HAS BEEN ON REPLAY!! NOONA NEOMU YEOPPO! Sorry hehe but another song that I was considering as the title was 

Hug M by Crush (ft. Gaeko) also a very nice song. Please check out those songs! LOCO and Crush need more recognition! They're very talented! 

Okay I used to many gifs, but you get what I mean. 

 

Sorry for spending so much time talking.. Hehe leave comments! I love them, I want to hear  your opinions/your voice!