Forever With You

Children of the Night
Play, Listen, & Read
 
The wolves didn't hesitate to file out of the room as my was request stated. Their shoulders sagged, heads hung, feet shuffling and dragging out of the door. They shouldn't have that much of a concern over me, they should be worrying over their consumption of animals. 
Five sleepy bodies disappeared from my sight which I was mixed with loss and gratefulness. The rearmost wolf, being the enormous height that he grew to, could be spotted by only the keenest eyes such as mine. He was shadowed away from the window where he stood huddled in the corner. Chanyeol was forever near my side.
"Chanyeol, what are you doing here? Go sleep and eat, don't you make me get out of this bed," I warned. It was when the odd occurred. He always answered back to me or at least replied, but only the quiet rattling of the air conditioner was heard. The only movement he applied was to stride over to the chair on my right, where my first glance was when I woke up. 
"Jaewa," his voice was hoarse. Most likely from the night of the nightmare, screaming and begging for me to answer to his calls. "You scared me." 
"Uh?" 
"That night, I thought that you died." His head lowered, his hair cascaded over his face, concealing his eyes but leaving vacant his cheeks and lips. "I was frightened that I wouldn't be able to hold you again." The space in my chest contracted multiple times. My heart felt as if miniature violins were playing a melody that reacted my body in certain ways I never thought I was capable of. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach which almost made me on the urge of vomiting. Kai frequently created this feeling surge in me when he towered over me with his gaze, touched me, whispering sinful things in my ear; I had to slap him to cover up my embarrassment. 
 "I was scared too." 
"Can I be honest with you?" Chanyeol's voice transformed from shaking to breaking, he was about to tear up. I could note on the way his eyebrows converged, his lowered head, his hands running over his thighs several times before he said anything, that he was either anxious or trying to preoccupy himself with something instead of sobbing. 
"What is it?" 
"I think, I-I'm.. Attached to you." 
"You?" Was all I could managed to release at the moment. Complete and utter shock wracked through me, I had always thought Chanyeol thought of me as a friend; maybe even hated me. Never someone to spend eternity with. It wasn't that I didn't love him as much as he did towards me, I cared for all of the wolves due to their captivating and appealing personalities that differed with each one, it was just the fact that he was the one that I spent the least time with. It took some time for me to open up to them but it happened, they could have never been so accepting and amiable as they were now.  "Are you upse-" 
I already knew what he was going to say so I interrupted him, "I'm not. I just don't know you as well as the others." 
"I tried to distant myself so you wouldn't be weird-ed out." 
"Shut up, I'm the weird one," I laughed. 
"Can we make a promise?" I nodded my head to his request. Even though I acknowledged him the last, I still thought he was charming and extremely handsome just as the others are. Somehow my mind always drifted back to the thought that I was stuck in between a fairy tale of werewolves and a magical elder woman to diminish the memories of my past. This was not reality, but could all of this be a dream? 
"We should spend time together so we could get to know each other." 
"I kinda need a break from the ert," I stated lowly in case Jongin  was still lingering around to eavesdrop on our conversation. 
Chanyeol stood after he confessed everything that he needed to get off of his chest, and bid a goodnight and a sleep well; myself saying the same and to the others. The only people that I didn't intend that for was my family, or step-family. They should have left my mind the way it was instead of disturbing it. Did the thought of wondering to the past and compare my two lives, coming to realize what a relief they have done, ever come across in their minds?  
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Channie is Attached! OR IS HE?!?
 
Were you surprised? Kekeke tell me what you think! Hope you enjoy the update, did the song fit well? I thought this moment needed something sweet to balance out what just happened.
 
Jaewa's like: 
 
Chanyeol feels like: 
 
Heheh
 
 
ALL CREDITS TO GIF OWNERS! :D