Remember This Photograph?

Children of the Night
I awoken the following day with someone tapping and beckoning for me to meet the pack downstairs for whatever was so urgent. Sleepily, I had to forcefully shoved myself off of the bed where I crashed to the floor. If it wasn't for whoever had woken me from my slumber I would've fell back to sleep there. His hands wrapped around my arms to lift me up, tossing me over his shoulder but I was too exhausted from last night to even care. 
"Wake up," a deep voice stated; Chanyeol. 
A groggy haze devoured my senses and some of my speech. "Let me sleep, it's the only thing I can do except cry and break things." 
Chanyeol lifted me into his arms, he found no other solution than to do this because I wouldn't be coming out of that bed any time soon.
"Baekhyun." I held my arms like a child would've to signal being carried. Instead of Chanyeol carrying me, he handed me off to Baekhyun where he held me close to his chest in bridal style. At the time if an ounce of consciousness was aiding my mind, I would have kicked and screamed for them to drop me but I didn't have the energy. All I could do was allow the members who I know wouldn't exploit me to care for me when I possibly couldn't. 
"Is my Wawa sleepy?" Baekhyun inquired as he crashed on the living couch with me still stable in his arms. His nickname would have received screaming and threatening but I was exhausted and my throat ached from being raw. I nodded my head into his neck to gather warmth for my frozen nose. At that moment, I forgot about all of my flaws that held me back from being myself such as my weight, my appearance, my personality. I definitely was not working out for the model career and I would never because it seemed to be a giant fraud. 
"Breakfast!" Kyungsoo called from the kitchen. That man was always busying himself with either cooking, preparing the beds, cleaning some part of the house. I wished for myself to have that type of motherly figure but I would always be reminded of my childish and immature side. Anyways, I was too young for any of that. 
Baekhyun forced me off of him, having me stand. Now I was fully awake since the droopiness had worn off. I padded into the kitchen with my bare feet, realizing that the floor was ice-cold. Sometimes I was too ignorant to wear socks. 
"I'm hungry," a few of the wolves grumbled and complained that they haven't been eating their large portions lately. 
"Don't you guys eat baby rabbits or something?" I asked before shoving a fork-full of eggs into my mouth. 
"Aish, such a messy eater," Sehun stated as he wiped nothing off of the corner of my mouth. "Eat well or I'm going to feed you." I sent death glares at him but on the inside, my insides fluttered from his concerning manner. 
The rest of wolves besides Sehun- who was openly stalking my every motion- continued to finish the remainder of food on their plates. They either were avoiding the topic or didn't hear my question to their endless grousing, but to their avail they were very transparent. 
"Don't ignore me," I pouted. "I might get mad." I attempted to poke the closest member that was next to me, Joonmyeon, but he wiggled away so he wouldn't be the one to deliver the news. "Guys, I don't think it's gross. My grandmother used to cook rabbit stew."
"How was it?" Chanyeol inquired; of course he would be the one to ask. 
"Great. I'd get seconds," I glanced around the table where all of the eyes were glued in my direction. Shortly after I added quietly, "Maybe even thirds." 
The entire room was filled with gasps of disbelief, probably because all of the girls they have seen didn't consume anything over two spoonfuls, then laughter settled. I felt comforted here, the wolves didn't criticize my ways of living as I did the same to them. In my opinion, even though the thought of an average man transforming into a wolf was bewildering, I tried approached it in interest for their sake and the possible chance that my chains could be taken off. Who wouldn't want to be wolf and scare off the people one dislikes with a fiery passion? That would make my day. 
"We thought that you would be grossed out if we were to hunt in front of you, the Alpha said, peeking at the other wolves. "That's why we didn't leave the house." The others created sounds of agreement in their throats. 
"What I think is that you guys are basically the slaughter house that the people don't want to see. It's your way of surviving and I get that one hundred percent."
The boys just wolfed down their meals and occasionally added a few side comments that were obviously supposed to be concealed from my ears, not that I was focusing on them anyways. All of my attention was glued to the TV where it displayed multiple images of my favorite band in all of Korea; INFINITE. They've been my most adored way to spend my free time, going out to purchase tickets for all of their concerts, waving my glow stick in pure fangirling once I returned home, and flaunting everything that occurred when I saw them to my parents. They didn't seem too bothered with me obsessing over a group but I already acknowledged that they would rather have me shoving my face into a endless novel. 
"Yah, you like those pretty boys?"
"Cause you're my Destiny!" I sang as their new single was airing on the show they were being interviewed on as each member walked in to greet the host. "Myungsoo!"
"I am your destiny," attempted to snatch me away from the screen that had my eyes glued to. "Now, Chanyeol change the damn channel!" The boy that held me only closer to his chest and the one who was channel surfing was yanking me away from the joy I wanted at that moment. 
"YAH!" I screamed, slithered out from under Baekhyun's arms and whacked the person who held the remote captive. "GIVE ME! Joonmyeon, this giant dummy is being mean!" The only solution was to tattle on him so I could receive what I desired and not what they wanted; it worked all the time with my family. 
"Chanyeol, stop terrorizing the girl," he stated in the most calmest of voices I've ever heard. 
"I'll be taking that!" I roughly clutched the remote from him and dialed the channel for the show. I crashed on the opposite couch of his- so he wouldn't have another opportunity to steal back the device- next to Sehun who was taking selcas of his new haircut. 
"Jaewa," Sehun called. "Take a picture with me." 
"No, INFINITE is on." 
"One, two, three!" He grinned which displayed his now crescent eyes. A couple more flashes signaled me that he was taking more than one. With an unintended glare, I playfully kicked his shoulder so he would halt, which he did.