Conceal How I Feel

Children of the Night
 
It's been a few days and I was slightly starting to get accustomed to their different personalities. I've been planning to finish that calculus homework since the other night but I couldn't wrap my head around it; not like it was something to stress out over anymore, at least not at this time. I was too occupied with the existence of these men and their different and taboo way of living. They seemed completely normal, but they weren't and they never will be. Once a werewolf, always one. 
They had no motive in life besides running away from their parents, all that was waiting for them was a ring that could connect their lives into nothingness. I believed they had more potential and that they were better off just on their own. Marriage at their age almost seemed illegal since they were so young. 
I was dragging my dead weight into the house that I was bound to be entrapped in for the rest of my life. I was out for a brief walk around the block, I needed fresh air from Jongin, of course having me in their line of sight in case of another runaway (my other attempts weren't any more successful than the previous, so I decided to just throw in the towel, hopefully someone was out there to That boy had something in his head. I didn't figure out if he was suffering from anything, even a cold. 
"I'm back," I said into the house. 
Two of the members were on the couch, eyes glued to the TV which was displaying a new inappropriate magazine review. They would be watering if their mouths weren't closed. 
"Is this all you watch?" I inquired but only to receive silence as my answer. "Alright."
There was nothing to be done, I washed the blood from their clothes, vacuumed the floor, tidied the beds; I was basically a prisoner maid. 
"Jaewa~" Jongin cooed from the bedroom that I've been sleeping in. I wasn't intending to claim it as mine any time soon because I wasn't planning to stay here for long. I had some escape route and plan grinding through my mind that I will put to use sooner or later. 
"What do you want?" As soon as I turned the knob to the bedroom and stepped half an inch in just to be aware that he wasn't partly undressed; he had done that a few times in the past days, asking me if I could massage his back because it ached from the arched position when they were on all fours. When he wasn't in view, I inched a bit more inside, just to have the bed in sight. 
"Gotcha!" He sprung from behind the door to tackle me to the ground. "I've been waiting," his hoarse voice was raspy in my ear. He sent chills shooting down my spine then everything else. 
"Stop, I'm tired." I tried to push him off but he straddled over me. "Get the hell off of me." 
Oh, goodness. 
"Beg." His eyes shown with entertainment and pleasure, like a cat when they have trapped an innocent mouse under their claws. It wouldn't be enticing to kill the mouse straight away, he wanted his share of fun. 
"Okay, enough!" I kneed him in the stomach then lodging his motionless state off. 
I crawled into the bed that was once made neatly with many pillows and a comforter that seemed to cost fortunes. Same with the rest of the house and their furniture, how did they receive enough money for everything? 
Closing my eyes once again would take me away from my worries. From this world and Jongin's crooked mind that could be the death of him.