You Found Me

Children of the Night

Play, Listen, & Read

 

The car jerked to a halt, Yifan easing on the breaks once we were parked on the street of my house. He opened the door for me, like any gentlemen would. I stepped out with caution, my head still spinning from all of the information he bombarded me with. If that wasn't enough, as soon as the door locked behind me, he pinned me against the car, something flickering through his eyes like a raging fire. His body was pressed against mine, our breaths mingling into one, his eyes locked on me. All of the attention was directed at me, it almost hurt to breathe. 
"Jaewa," Yifan called. I didn't notice my eyes were close until I opened them. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." 
"Why were you scared? Why didn't you tell me as soon as you saw me-" 
His forehead crashed into mine, slurring my speech to the point I decided to keep my mouth close to retain the words that were now just rambling and incoherent but were so clear in my mind. He was whispering something but the pounding of my heart didn't allow me to hear anything over it. I stared at his lips, how little movement was so enchanting to my eyes. It was as if they were casting a spell on me. My eyes gazed up to his nose, nuzzling against mine, and his eyes, patiently waiting to greet my own. They were a deep brown and were like quick-sand, if I kept looking into them the more difficult it would be to pry away. 
The only words I heard was, "I love you." My heart was beating insanely faster than before, how was that possible? How was he corrupting me internally? 
His hands were exploring every inch of my skin- gripping onto my waist, trailing up my back, feeling me exposed- and I allowed him, all the sanity I obtained was released through my moans. I couldn't think straight before and after he was tugging the hem of his jacket that I wore. The cold air of the night no longer was cool on my skin, it was hot. There was sweat building up on his brows and I knew he was feeling our heat as well. 
A noise interrupted us. There was a loud crashing of metal ringing in my ears and I knew what that sound was all too well; a kicked over trash can. Someone was here with us, witnessing our heated session that was suppose to be private and only between us. And I was right, a shadowed figure strode over closer to us, I couldn't help but clutch onto Yifan's arms to protect me. It was a man due to the evidence of broad shoulders and short hair, seeming familiar to me. 
"Wu Yifan," that someone growled. "What do you think you're doing?" That voice, that tone of harshness, it was Jongin. It couldn't be anyone else. I thought Kyungsoo was going to direct the others away from me, or was he striking me a chance so I would be fooled? Did he think I was some naive girl that he could play like a puppet? 
"With my girlfriend," he snarled. "You can't do anything without the rest. You're a weakling." 
"Oh, on the contrary. They're coming, when you least expect it." He was about three feet away from us and close enough to the lamp post, it's light cascaded on his features. His eyes were firmed, his eyebrows furrowed, his mouth a taut line. 
"What do you want from her? She has done nothing." 
Jongin cocked his head at an angle, reaching his hand onto my chin, tilting my head to either side. He was just about to place his lips onto my neck until the fabric of my jacket was pulled back. Yifan shielded me from him. 
"She will give up our secret, we will be forced to the government-" Jongin was interjected by a punch in the face but not from Yifan, he was holding me close. It was another man. 
"Yah, Yixing, I was just going to talk to him," Yifan groaned. 
"He needed a warning first," the piano genius in my second period was towering over the crippled figure on the concrete. 
"You guys are ignorant to think that she wouldn't give you up for a number with endless zeros! She would be rich while we rot-" He was pelted with punches and kicks by Yixing until someone else joined him. 
"Jongdae, how did you find us?" Jongdae pointed to his ear as he was stomping onto his chest. Instead of Jongin's, it felt like it was mine. How could they simply feel no mercy for a man? It was three against one but there was more coming, which was what Yifan whispered to me. More? That's when I realized that Yifan was apart of a pack and wasn't a lone wolf.