Lie Lie

Children of the Night
"So," he trailed off then found something that I didn't want brought up again. I was at an attempt to avoid from informing anyone for awhile. Not like anyone in this world would believe me, let alone one of my few friends. "Where were you last week?" 
"Sick," I tested the word out. It felt bitter on my tongue, such a little false statement tasted so nauseating. I wracked my mind to search for a way I was sick, something other than the literal term; lovesick, homesick, sick of being entrapped? "I had the flu." 
"The flu? Or were you playing hooky?" 
"I wouldn't be messing with someone that could cause you misery by a single cough," I shot him a smirk. 
The teacher arrived in the classroom only moments after our little dispute; Wifan was arguing against my point that this class was a waste of my time, he had proved his perspective that it appeared impressive when presented to colleges- I had to cave in on that strong idea. She wore her ruby heels just as always, clanking her way around the classroom utterly oblivious that the noise so simple bothered more students than it should have. No to mention, she was extremely scrawny, she was a walking skeleton. She guided our direction towards the board when we became off topic with the scores from last nights soccer match. Of course the two major athletics were the ones who begun the worthless conversation in the first place; Doojoon and Luhan. They were very charismatic, reflecting off their team captain; Minho. They ruled this school and they could get away with stealing lunch money if they wanted. But they didn't strike me as ruthless, bad boys that claimed what they desired, more like relaxed gentlemen.
"Jaewa," a voice beckoned my attention. I turned around to confront the man who had been seeking something in me. He was the type a person to speak when they needed something, a very absorbed person that kept to themselves. Those type of people were the ones I inquired about the most, they drew a mysterious aura feeling and a lethal type of emotion radiating from their looks; literally looks that could kill. 
"Yes, Minseok?" 
"I have a question," he the number printed on a notebook and riffled to the destined page. 
"And I guess that means I have a answer," I stated. "What's up?" I turned completely around to witness the furrowing of his eyebrows and his puzzled expression. It was most likely something math-related, for that was the only thing we had ever discussed with one another. I had no clue as to why he would question me instead of the brain next to him, he was the epitome of the math genius; minus the famous name everyone knew in a heartbeat, the age, the wisdom, and the gray hair that stood stray. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Double update! Hope you enjoyed so far, hehe author-nim is casually entering the other members.. Also just for respect of Wifan, I didn't use Kris which was SM's given name. #ILOVEYOUWIFAN!! I will use his real name, and also the others. I guess I have to change that right now hehe sorry. Stay healthy everyone! Hope you guys stay safe and enjoy reading! :D Annyeong~ for now