Goodnight

Children of the Night
"Baby," Jongin began, walking his two fingers on my arm. "I want to play with you."
"Don't," I slapped his hands away before finishing, "ever call me that. And never touch me again." I was already preoccupied with the frustration and anger that devoured me, imprisoned here for heaven knows how long, I didn't want to continue the feeling at this moment, the only thing I could do was catch up on loss rest from endless nights of completing school assignments. 
He pouted and puffed out his cheeks, I rolled my eyes. If he thought he was going to receive something out of me, he needed to think again.
"What if I do something?" 
"If, but you won't." 
"Not like that," he said as he pushed himself to sit rather than lay down. "I meant what if I entertain you?" This was already a horrible idea.
"I already told you, I'm not in the-" 
Without my consent, he fisted his cheeks and completed multiple sets of bouing bouing, or at least attempting to behave cutely for that matter. I had to admit, even in the pits of a chamber I called my heart- that was only displayed for my family- I found it a tad adorable. I wanted to pinch his cheeks, but I couldn't. That would mean I'm loosing, besides I couldn't create any bond between any of them, it would be simpler and painless for me if I removed myself from the picture. I never wanted to be associated with them in the first place.
"Leave me alone," I muttered in a low voice, more to myelf than him. I rolled on my side so I could face away from him to conceal the small grin on my face. At least he was attempting to cheer me up from all of this.
"Won't you give me a goodnight ki-"
"I'm going to sleep."