Hanging Out

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

Holy cow.

"Nothing," I replaced my hopeless expression with a sweet smile before turning around to look at him. 

"Really?" he raised a brow. 

"I don't think so," he smirked in victory. I rolled my eyes heavily. He diverted his attention to Donghae who was sitting opposite of me as he grinned.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but you would have to excuse her because her boyfriend's taking her away now,"

He harshly grabbed my wrist as he dragged me to his table without looking back. I hopelessly mouthed to Donghae "I'm sorry," as I reluctantly followed Sehun.

"What do you think you're doing? Flirting with another boy in front of me?" he scoffed incredulously.

"I'm sorry but it doesn't work on me."

"Since when was I flirting?" I snapped back as I shot him a glare.

"Chill lovey dovey couple," Luhan grinned as he interrupted us. Both of us sent him daggers as he automatically kept silence, regretting what he just said. Xiumin elbowed him to keep quiet as none of them spoke. Tension was hanging in the air as Sehun and I were having a staring contest. Sehun decided to break it as he rolled his eyes heavily, probably trying to show me how annoyed he was. He turned his head so that I wasn't in his vision, making me scoff incredulously.

How dare he? I turned my head too, two can play this childish game of his.

"Er" Baekhyun spoke all of a sudden, making the rest of exo sending him a shut-up look.

"I think I should go first" he awkwardly did a little wave with his petite hands as he took his tray and left. One by one, the rest did the same until there's left with Kai, Sehun and I.

"Sehun, handle this yourself," Kai laughed wholeheartedly as he patted his back and left. I immediately stood up and walked for the classroom the moment there was only left with two of us.

"Okay, Even though I'm not jealous, let's just pretend that I was. Can we reconcile now?" he said arrogantly, making me stopped in my tracks. I scoffed for the nth time. Pretend? What's this, some pretend game? I didn't even want him to be jealous.

"I wasn't flirting with Donghae," I said truthfully, ignoring his other words.

"Then what were you doing? Talking happily?" he shot back with a glint of sarcasm.

"Let's not reconcile then," I argued and left. 

I was sitting in the classroom, listening to music with my earpiece plucked into my ears. Sehun wasn't in his seat since I left first. Soon after the teacher walked in, Sehun came.

"Why are you late, Oh Sehun?" she asked him like she did that everyday.
"Making out with some other girl," he replied casually before walking back to his seat. Calm down, Minji, calm down. I knew he was prevaricating to make my blood boil. The students were gossiping as buzzes were heard.

"Keep quiet, so now I'll be giving out the tests paper." she said strictly as she started to hand out the papers. What? Test paper? There's a ing test today? I gulped my nervousness down as a lump grew on my throat. I didn't study. After I got the paper, I quickly scanned through it.

I'm dead.

 


Sehun gave me the cold shoulder as I did the same. When we both came out from the car, he went first since I followed behind. I carefully took off my shoes as I stepped in.

"Make me some ramen," he said coldly to one of the maids as the maid bow in return.

"Me too," I added as Sehun shot me a glare like I wasn't supposed to do that. I shrugged and ignored him. I was walking to the living room when I heard he slammed his door from upstairs. Spoiled brat. I slumped myself down into the sofa as I the tv. It was after a short while when one of the maids came and told me the ramen was ready. She was about to go upstairs to call Sehun when I stopped her.

"I'll do it," I grinned in victory as I showed her an 'okay' sign. She nodded as I walked upstairs and meticulously twisted the door knob. I popped my head in to check for his presence. He was sleeping. What a pig.

"Yah, ramen is ready," I kicked his bed. He groaned in frustration as he slowly sat up.

"Who told you to wake me up?" he raised a brow.

"Me, myself and I" I walked out of the room as I went for the ramen. I was slurping on the noodles when he walked down. With his bed hair. I tried not to get distracted by him as I continued to eat my noodles.

"Prepare yourself, we're supposed to pick the clothes for our wedding the day after tomorrow," he reminded me coldly as he took his noodles and walked to the living room. 

Sehun's POV

I said it to gave her the hint that we should reconcile but looks like she couldn't get it. I shrugged as I slurped on my noodles with my legs on the sofa. It's been long since I had skinship. I sighed as life was getting boring. I walked to the kitchen with the bowl in one of my hands as I eyed her. She was cleaning her bowl. I furrowed my eyebrow. She could've let the maids done it. I walked behind her as I grabbed both of her hands from behind. She dropped the sponge as she was surprised, causing a smirk to spread on my face.

"Why? You nervous?" I whispered to her ear as I caught goosebumps forming on her arm.

"You could've let the maids done it," I whispered again in my y husky voice. I often use it for moments like this. She didn't speak, making me irritated.

"Let's reconcile alright?" I asked another question.

"Why should we do that?" she asked all of a sudden.

"Don't you want that?" I shot back.

Before she could speak again, I moved my hands to wrapped around her waist as I gently placed my head on her shoulder.

"Just reconcile. Let's not fight anymore,"

"F-fine," she stuttered awkwardly as I smiled. I turned her around as I patted her head.

"Good girl, I'll give you a prize," She raised her eyebrow as I let out a small smile. I pulled her for a hug as I wrapped her in my arms. I wanted to kiss her but I thought she would probably slap me if I did that.

"We're gonna get married soon. You should get used to it," I muttered as she nodded.

"And then.. we'll be able to do it during our honeymoon," I smirked playfully. She immediately pushed my chest as she shot me a look. I rised my shoulders in an innocent manner as she rolled her eyes.

"Why? Don't you wanna do it?" I grinned as I pulled her lightly holding her wrist.

"No," she said coldly as she removed my hands. "Liar," I snickered


I was walking to the canteen when exo spotted me. Kai pulled me to our table as the rest followed along.

"What are you guys doing?" I questioned as they elbowed one another to speak. Luhan raised his hands for them to keep silent as he decided to speak.

"So..Have you guys reconciled?" I nodded my head as Kris raised his eyebrow at me.

"Really?" he asked in a suspecting manner.

"Why would I lie, Krissy Hyung?" I snickered and deliberately used that name as I looked to him.

"Okay. That's good news," Kai sighed.

"Talking about Minah, where is she now?" Tao threw a challenging question as I glared at him.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Over there, go get her maknae," Baekhyun ordered like some boss as I rolled my eyes. I dragged my feet to Minji as I pulled her away from her friend. I hold her hands tightly as I pulled her to my table.

"Hi Sehun's 宝贝," Luhan smiled widely as I shrugged. Minji sent me a confused look.

"It means baby in chinese," I whispered as I glared at Luhan.

"Have you reconciled with Sehun?" Suho asked as she nodded.

"Why on earth are you even questioning her?" I asked, irritated as I folded my arms.

"Prove it," Xiumin teased as the rest of Exo started chanting to it. Minji had a hopeless expression on her face as I tried to shut them up.

"Kiss her maknae," Chanyeol shouted with that low voice of him which I found it really annoying that moment. I sent daggers at him as I stole a glance at Minji. She blushed when she heard that. Even the other students were looking at our table since they were making a ruckus. I sighed as I looked at Minji, trying to seek her for permission to kiss her.

"Play along, let's just end this," I whispered into her ear as I looked back to her. She nodded slightly as I gave her a little smile. I moved closer as I placed my lips on hers. Her lips were sweet.

For a moment, I felt my heart skipped a few beats.

Oh Sehun, you know very well yourself where this is leading to.