Passing

Married To A Playboy

Sehun's POV

"What do you want to say?" Minah asked with that icy cold tone but it didn't bothered me. I stared at her intently before crossing my leg. At first, I was thinking of how to phrase all the words I was about to say. I didn't even realize my stare was making her uncomfortable until I saw how she looked away with a crease in between her eyebrows. I coughed slightly since it was awkward.

"I don't know where to actually start...because I know I've done many things I shouldn't have done in the first place." I started off, linking and unlinking my fingers again and again out of nervousness. It was actually nerve-wrecking to sit here and talk to her. She looked at me as she listened to what I wanted to say.

"At first, I really didn't expect this to happen. Screw that, I didn't even imagined for this to occur. But after getting to know about your baby girl...I fell in love. I really didn't notice my feelings for her at first, I was so confused with my own self and why I was acting that way. I tried every method to tell myself that it wasn't love...because I have never experienced love. I know I'm a bastard and I don't deserve her. I know she's alot better off without me. I thought I would never be able to experience these feelings at all because I'm a playboy." I gulped, stopping for a moment to watch her but she didn't say any words. Taking in another deep breath, I continued.

"But there's one thing for sure, Minji changed me. I've been acting very differently these days. I know I'm selfish to say this but, I really need her. I thought I could move on without her because I'm a playboy and I don't go for loyal relationships. I hated those things...But now, I don't if it's her. Ever since the day I got seperated from her, I couldn't do it. I find myself thinking about her continuously throughout the twenty-four hours of my life. I couldn't sleep, because I couldn't bear thinking about Minji being with another guy currently." I stole a glance from behind me in case Minji came out from the room. Because if she does come out, I'll probably blush like some little from my cheesy words.

"I know you may not believe my words now, but I'll prove them to you. I really love Minji and I will do my best to protect her and make her happy. I'm asking you for this favour." I said firmly. "Sincerely," I added.

I got distracted when I felt my phone buzzed in my hands, making me look down for a second. It was a message from Minji and she was asking whether I was done and she could come out. I was about to reply back when I quickly averted my gaze back to Minah. She was looking at my phone as well but she seemed to have figure out it was her sister. Her expression was unreadable and I honestly couldn't see any signs of accepting my words or anger.

"Alright," she breathed out after a few minutes of silence, letting out a deep sigh afterwards. I blinked a couple of times, wondering whether I was hallucinating. Did she just say alright? What on earth does that mean? She avoided my eyes while I casted her a look. "You're accepting our relationship?" I asked back in disbelief. Even though I'm supposed to be happy, I was rather more stunned by her reply.

"Who said so?" she retaliated back, causing my heart to drop for a second. Is she having fun? "What do you mean?" I retorted, rolling my eyes after thinking she was just trying to get me.

"You said that you would prove your words to me didn't you? I'll only accept both of your relationship after you have done that." she explained. That actually didn't sound that bad. It meant that she would give me a second chance. I was confident that I could do better than before because I was more than certain of my feelings for Minji. "But...you can be with her for now. She has suffered alot without you. As her sister, I was really sorry that I couldn't do any thing for her. I hope you will be able to make her feel better." she stated.

"She really loves you too, Oh Sehun. So if you break her heart again, I swear to god I'll-" I surrendered both my hands while letting out a chuckle I couldn't refrain. "I promise you I'll do my best." I assured her with a grin. I did it.

"Go get her, she's probably dying from curiosity in the room." Minah said in sarcasm as she cocked her head to the door. A wide smile was plastered on my face as I stood up and went to the door with the help from my crutches.

I turned the knob before pulling the door open, just to have Minji stumbling forwards as her head crashed onto my chest. I was astounded but I caught her by her shoulders with one of my hands. I heard her cursed under her breath while she hid her face with her hands.

I pulled her away with my free hand and made her face me, unconsciously smiling as I looked into her eyes. Minji finally looked up after a while, but she quickly caught Minah at the back. "What did you say to my sister?" she whispered out in an irritated tone as she glowered at me. I ruffled her hair as I gave her a charming eye smile. She was really cute at the moment, or maybe it's just because I'm lovesick.

"Let's go home," I whispered back to her ear as well, smiling so widely my jaws hurt. I grabbed her hand and put it over my shoulder before pulling her out of the house. I kept my grip firm on her hand over my shoulder so she couldn't escape. There's no way I'll let her stay in that house when her sister just granted us the permission to be together. I mean...where else can we be?

Of course it'll be our own house. I smirked as I heard her cries for Minah while I dragged her out with difficulties since I was depending on my crutches.


"Why am I here? What are you doing?" she asked back urgently as I inserted the key and opened the door of the house we were both supposed to live in. The one my mom bought in order for us to get closer. I just realized we had not stay together in the house for even once. After opening the door, I went in with my crutches. Even though she kept grumbling about how I didn't reply her, she followed me in, making me smile a little at her actions.

I plopped myself down on the couch, sitting on one end as I lifted my legs and placed them on the other end. I motioned for her to come closer but she didn't. She folded her hands at where she stopped walking, in front of the couch near the door.

She glared at me as her lips formed a straight line. "I'm still angry at you. You have been ignoring me since we went to my house and now you haven't even told me about the conversation you had with Minah and then you dragged me here. What on earth are you planning, Oh Sehun?" she almost shouted.

"You're staying here now," I simply said back. Her jaws sagged in disbelief after hearing me, stomping her foot as she walked closer. "What the hell? Why? I mean what about my clothes and belongings?" she asked back with exaggerated hand gestures. I stifled a laughter at her reaction.

"What do you mean why? Don't you want to be with me?" I asked back, staring at her from the couch while I leaned back. She grew wordless at my words and I saw her blush slightly. That's cute. "I mean...We can always buy clothes and as for your belongings, I'll get someone to bring it here again. Stay over for tonight alright?" I asked, more sort of pleading her because I really wanted to spend some time with her now after how long we have seperated. She seemed to be really considering my words as she turned taciturn. "Please,"

"Fine," she admmitted defeat reluctantly. I motioned for her to come closer again but this time, she obeyed. She walked closer and sat on the area near my legs, making sure she didn't sit on them or injure them again. The both of us sat in silence for a while as I stared at her, feeling so blissed at the moment, hoping time could pass slower. She looked really gorgeous and breath-taking to me while sitting there, avoiding my eyes.

I could tell she was nervous, swallowing her saliva as she didn't face me at all, facing the front instead. I smirked and continued to stare at her while I was so amazed by how she looked as the sun rays were shining from the transparent windows behind of her, making her looked even more beautiful. Her brown wavy hair fell over her shoulders as her cheeks were of a light shade of pink. "Can you stop staring? It's making me uncomfortable," she finally spoke, clearing .

"I miss you so much, baby girl." I said honestly, still admiring her while leaning on the other end of the couch as she sat beside my legs. If it wasn't for my ankle, I would have been kissing her senseless now and maybe even bring her to bed. Sehun, what the are you thinking? I mentally scolded myself for even thinking of these thoughts at the moment.

I'm supposed to protect her. I'll wait.

She finally turned to look at me as she softened at my expression. Her pink lips stretched to a smile as she touched my cheek with her hand.

"I miss you too. But what? Baby girl? Oh my gosh, I never knew you could be this cheesy!" she teased as her hands hit my chest lightly. I laughed alot seeing her laugh as I held onto her wrist. She stopped laughing when she noticed my hand around her wrist, making her send me a questioning look.

"Come closer," I told her. She was surprised but she leaned closer, thinking how I was going to tell her something by the ear. I smirked when I saw how she moved closer and leaned forward while facing the front. I tucked her hair behind her ear, staring at her side-view intensely. She figured out I wasn't speaking when she felt my fingers and turned to look at me with a bemuddled look. I instantly captured her lips at that exact moment, closing my eyes. 

It wasn't rough and needy at first, just simple moving along with each other's lips in syn. Minji threw her hands over my neck and I felt her pushing herself closer. I smirked in between the kiss again when I realized she was enjoying this as much as I am enjoying it. But on the other hand, my heart was beating so rapidly I felt like I could explode. I tilted my head occasionally as I swiped my tongue along the rim of her lips. I on her bottom lip but nearly lost it when my ears caught a soft moan that left . I felt my friend twitch in between my legs. This is trouble.

Minji shifted even closer as she continued to kiss me like there's no tomorrow. I could feel that the both of us were sharing the mutual feelings of missing each other so much when we seperated. Seizing the opportunity, I pushed my wet muscle into as I explored every part of her cave, our tongue touching at times. My hands were already placed around her waist and my eyes shot open when I felt her fingernails lightly scratching the back of my neck. Minji was interrupted as well when she noticed how I flinched suddenly, pulling away.

Her hands were still around my neck and our faces were less than an inch apart, her nose tickling mine. I breathed in and out heavily, almost losing myself. She looked at me with a worried expression, one of her hands moving over to cup my cheek, her thumb swiping against my cheek.

"Are you alright? Sehun?" she exhaled, running out of breath as well from what happened just now. I heard her words and got back my senses but my heartbeat was still racing.

"I'm fine, my ankle hurts." I lied, putting up an act. God, control yourself. I almost lost myself back there. This is harder than I thought it would be. Maybe it was because I love her, I craved for her even more. Minji grew even more concerned when she heard me, quickly moving to my leg and gently holding onto my ankle. "Does it still hurt now?" she asked, biting her lips.

"I'm fine." I reassured her, showing her a smile while looking somewhere else. "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" Minji asked again, taking care of me since I couldn't move much. My heartbeat was still so fast I thought I would need a break.

"Yea...There's food in the kicthen. Please do your job as a wife and cook for your poor husband here," I said back jokingly which she responded with an eye roll before making her way to the kitchen.

I immediately let out a sigh of relief, my hands placing on my chest to check whether my heartbeat was even real. Her presence is killing me.