Hurt

Married To A Playboy

Sehun's Pov
I instantly sat up with eyes that grew wide from seeing the message. I blinked a couple of times, questioning reality. How did she even get her address? It didn't take me long before I quickly got up and grabbed my jacket and car keys, almost running out from the house. I went back into the car and set the address from my phone to the gps, setting off after it was ready. 

When I reached, I stepped out of the car without further thoughts. I didn't even care about what I was going to say or the reason why I wanted to come here. I just wanted to see Minji. It was so long since I last saw her and it was driving me insane. I arrived at the void deck, glancing around the place to get myself familiarize with the surroundings. So this is where she had been staying.

I pressed the elevator, folding my arms impatiently. I couldn't tolerate the long wait when I saw that the elevator had stopped at another level, making me dash for the stairs as I climbed around eight flight of stairs without even stopping a minute to rest. It was exhausting but my mind to see Minji was too strong that I couldn't even think of how exhausted I was. To makes things worse, not being able to sleep well for days was tiring enough.

I bit the inside of my cheeks while securing my hold on the metal bar at the side for support when I reached the level. I hastily pushed the door open and made my way through to the doors of houses, searching for Minji's unit. I almost stumbled but managed to regain my balance as I stood in front of the door. I hesitated before knocking belligerently banging on the door. No answer.

The doorbell located at the side caught my eyes, my fingers reaching over to press it continuously. It didn't take too long before the door opened while I catch my breath. When I looked up, I almost thought my source of oxygen disappeared as I stopped breathing. Minji was standing right in front of me, looking as stunned as ever behind Minah who was holding onto the door. For a second, I wanted to tell her how much I missed her but I swallowed before marching over and grabbing her by the hand.

My eyes searched for the closest room I could find and pulled her along with me inside, locking the door so that Minah cannot hear what I was about to say or even stop me. Because if she hears it, she will pull my hair out. I turned around after locking the door, staring intensely at her while she looked intimidated and stiff. I felt slightly guilty for frightening her but nonetheless, I took a few steps forward. At that moment, it took all of me to hold myself in from pulling her closer and feeling her touch. From kissing her senseless to hugging her close.

I took a deep breath when I narrowed the space between us. I could feel her scent invading my nose once again. This was it.

"Don't you have anything to say to me?" I said softly, softening at the sight of her.


Your POV
Tick tick tick tick...The ticking of the clock was ringing in my ears as I turned around for the nth time. I was on bed, trying to fall alseep but tono avail. Apparently, there were too many things cramped up in my brain. All the questions about my life and other happenings. I shut my eyes tight as I gripped onto the hem of my blankets tightly. Sleep, Minji. Stop thinking!

But what might Sehun being doing now?

I opened my eyes again, staring at the ceiling. I groaned before kicking the blankets away, hoping that it would help. My room was dark since the lights were turned off and I indolently threw my hand over to the nightstand to check the time on my phone. 1.42am. There was still a long way to go before the sun rise. I plugged the charger off my phone and dragged my feet over to the lights switch, turning it on. The ticking of clock was the only sound that could be heard and I just laid on my bed, looking through things in my phone.

It wasn't long before I actually heard a knock from the living room. I thought I was hallucinating until another knock could be heard, followin by the continuous ringing of doorbell. I frowned at how the person was pressing urgently on the doorbell without stopping.

Stepping out from my room, Minah just came out as well. "Who's that?" she asked, causing me to shrug since I didn't know the answer either. Who would come in the middle of the night? She walked over to the door before unlocking it. When she opened the door, I felt like my heart stopped beating for a second. I gasped slightly from behind Minah, watching him panting as he looked up, his eyes meeting mine. He locked his gaze on me before pushing the door open wider and walking in.

"What are you doing here?" Minah tried to block his way but he easily pushed her away and grabbed my hand, pulling me to Minah's room, which was the closest to the corridoor. I couldn't even comprehend what happened before he released my grip and turned around, swiftly clicking the door knob, signaling that the door was locked. He turned back, taking taunting steps forward with his eyes that were boring a hole through me. I backed away until I felt the cold wall from behind. My mouth was slightly opened, no words coming out from them as I just looked at him. How did he come here? How did he even know where I was? But most importantly, what was he doing here?

Deep inside me however, I was aware that I couldn't describe how happy I was to see him. I missed him so much. I seized this opportunity to take a good look at him, also realizing that he actually looked different from the last time I saw him. His fringe grew slightly longer, almost touching his eyelashed. The most different thing was actually his eyes. They looked different. They looked dull and lifeless. But also, I could patently see the fury burning in his eyes. I snapped my head to the side when I heard Minah desperately knocking at the door, shouting for him to open it up.

He was unaffected as he looked at me with those eyes.

"Don't you have anything to say to me?" he finally spoke, making me also figure out how much I missed his voice.

"W-why are you here?" I breathed out with a shaky voice. It didn't even sound like me which made me question myself on how scared I was of him currently. He roughly grabbed onto my shoulders and pinned me on the wall.

"Answer my question," I do. There were so many questions I wanted to ask him and so many things I have to tell him but my lips formed a straight line. He frowned and furrowed his eyebrows while observing every action I do.

"Why did you leave? You're just going to end everything like this? Without a ing warning or anything?" his voice was shaky and weak as well, but the anger in him reminded me that he wasn't as weak. "What about our marriage? What about my mom? What about everything?" he blathered, his grip on my shoulders tightening. "And what about me?" he added softly but I caught it. His eyes became teary as I watched him, holding my breath while he said everything out.

"Didn't you said that you liked me? How can you give up so easily?" he continued, his voice slighty changing because he was crying. Sehun was crying. The view was heartbreaking I felt my heart wavering as I bit my lips, trying hard not to cry as well.

"Are you mad that I didn't explain about the deal? Or is it becau-"

"You were the one who pushed me away, Sehun." I let out a sigh, keeping my eyes fixed on him. Mentioning about the deal got me wanting to crawl and hide in a hole. We can never be together. Minah would never allow it and it was wrong for us to even want to be together. Minah accepted a huge sum of money from him and just thinking about it got me feeling embarrassed to face him. I couldn't face him.

"I'm sorry for that time. , I wasn't thinking." he said, choking out his words while he tried his best to keep his tears in.

"Can't you just pretend nothing of those happene-"

"It's too late, Sehun." I told him again. My sister will never allow it.

"We can't do this,"

He released his grip on my shoulders, his hands falling back to the side as he took a sloppy step back. "What if I tell you I fell in love with you...is it still late?" he croaked. I thought the time stopped when I heard those words. He fell in love with me?

"W-what?" the last time I asked him, he didn't know. He's just a playboy who goes around breaking every girl's heart! Minah's words could be heard at the back of my head. I closed my eyes since it was too much for me. He's not serious, Minji. Just like how he kissed you the first time you met with him. Even if he is, it can't work out.

"You're a playboy...you have broken my heart the last time," I responded, looking back at him. I felt something wet trickling down my cheek as well, realizing I was crying. "Then what about you? Where did your love for me go to?" he bickered,  his teeth biting onto his bottom lip. I grew nervous at his question, my hands curling into a fist. I could hear my heartbeat now.

"It's gone," I muttered, lying. You're doing fine, Minji. Just don't get caught by him. His eyes slightly grew wide before it turned back to normal and I could see another tear falling out even though he wiped the previous ones away. Before I knew it, the door swung open, Minah storming in. She walked over and securely blocked him from me while she shouted.

"Get out of this house now! What the do you think you're doing?" she screamed. Sehun looked at me, as if he was broken. His eyes looked soulless and he staggered back. He closed his mouth and gave a nod.

Somehow, the scene was like a knife stabbing my heart.

His tears continued to strim down before he walked out of the room. And right when he left, after the door from the living room could be heard closing, I dropped to the floor, bawling. I almost couldn't hold it in in front of him but somehow, I managed to. I cried and cried like there was no tomorrow while Minah stood beside, not uttering a single word. She crouched down and patted my back, not daring to say a word. I looked up at her as my vision blurred from all the tears that had gathered nonstop.

"Tell me I did the right thing...please..." 


[A/N]: Sorry for the late update! Things WILL get better.